• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs The Arisen

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Because this is fun.. SBA. Speed equalized yada yada. Type 8 immortality disabled, btw.

Low 2-C Arisen (aka Seneschal arisen)

He can use his Pawn if needed

The Arise and Beerus

The Arisen 3
Beerus What
what

It depends on what scale of reality warping the Arisen is capable of. If it isn't anything major, then Beerus should win either by Sealing or Existense Erasure.

I have no idea how powerfull airsen's reailty warping is but beerus was able to resist arale's reailty warping which is able to do some pretty nifty things like trap people inside manga panels and turn it into a paper airplane, stop someone by sewing their shadow on the ground, beat up her author, ect.

Plus beerus would probably start out with hakai. Definitely once he senses killing intent. So unless im missing something beerus takes this.

Okay, just gonna clarify a couple of things:

1) Reality warping isnt combat applicable, or at least, its totally out of character for any Arisen to use it. It's the Arisen's ability to change the world through sheer willpower once reached The Seneschal's position.

2)The Arisen's resurrection overcomes Existence Erasure. During the Daimon battle, this boss has a move that erases both Arisen and Pawns, the Pawns cannot come back from it, yet the Arisen can.

Sealing, that he, as far as im aware, only ever used on the Old Kai. I do not know if it will owrk on a far superior oponent.

Also, could the Arisen not just reverse the Sealing via Reality Manip?

Which is not really gonna happen that much considering the staggering amount of hax Arisen has compared to beerus.

Lol? What?

The only offensive hax the arisen has that can put Beerus down is Ohko.

And petrification, and time hax, and reality warping. Also considering he's nigh-omniscient, he'll know everything about beerus.

Yeah, but the only thing Beerus seems to have is Sealing and the Arisen might be able to dodge that with Teleportation, if it is the instantaneous type.

As I explained, the arisen wont use RW.

Time hax has a measly AoE, its not universal Timestop, it needs to hit.

Same for petrification.

None of them are flawless attacks lol, beerus' needs to screw big time to get caught in them.

Beerus isn't the type of fighter to take a hit when he doesn't need to. He only really started to take hits when Goku integrated SSG into his base form and surprised Beerus. I'd say Beerus is more than capable of doing "Hey that time stop is kinda like that Hit fella's." or dodging a more-than-obvious petrifying attack.

It's stupid to just flat-out assume that The Arisen won't take advantage of the powers he has, and given his power, I'm not even sure he needs to reality warp, he could take Beerus in a plain old-fashioned fight as far as I'm concerned.

Beerus doesn't have a way to incapicitate the Arisen, but the Arisen has many endless ways to incapicitate Beerus.

Given his power, he can probably do it by simply snapping his fingers, but he has the capability of also stabbing Beerus in the face.

Akreious said:
From what that's said above, I doubt The Arisen spamming his hax is in character at all.
It might not be "in character", but why would The Arisen purposely hold back and risk death?

He'd have to literally restrain himself to not kill Beerus, we're also ignoring the strength advantage that The Arisen has, he wouldn't even need his sword and shield since speed is equalized, he could fight him DBZ style and still probably take the win.

Thats not the point though, the point is that even though The Arisen probably doesn't need his reality warping.

If he NEEDS it, he's going to use it.

"It might not be "in character", but why would The Arisen purposely hold back and risk death?" Because it's in character....? xD

Akreious said:
"It might not be "in character", but why would The Arisen purposely hold back and risk death?"
Because it's in character....? xD
It's not in his character to lose a fight because he decides to hold back, he doesn't hold back against opponents, which we see with every one of his fights.

Hey I wasn't the one that brought this point up, I was just reading from what the others said above. Better call PaChi2 or something.

Back