• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Serenade.EXE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would win this fight? No holding back. Winner by K.O. or DEATH!!! Round 1: Speed Equalized Round 2: Speed Unequalized

Beerus
Serenade EXE Render By Skodwarde
He, she, it? We don't know. But he's still Battle Network's Accelerator.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
GTgokussj4 said:
It seems Beerus is faster so he might win unless Serenade has Haxs.
He's faster? I thought Serenade was trillions of times FTL.
Really hmm on Serenade profile there is a calc that says he is 66.9 million times the speed of light, if he is trillions of times FTL can i get a link.

GTgokussj4 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
GTgokussj4 said:
It seems Beerus is faster so he might win unless Serenade has Haxs.
He's faster? I thought Serenade was trillions of times FTL.
Really hmm on Serenade profile there is a calc that says he is 66.9 million times the speed of light, if he is trillions of times FTL can i get a link.
Oh, right. Misread.

Uh... is everyone going to overlook Serenade's Raiment Shield? It's fast enough to react to and block almost all of the attacks of MegaMan.EXE and Bass.EXE and is omnidirectional.

Shield is good....but how da hell is serenade gonna hit Beerus? Either way, Beerus can just troll with Serenade and even tire it. Eventually, Beerus wins in the end.

Reppuzan said:
Uh... is everyone going to overlook Serenade's Raiment Shield? It's fast enough to react to and block almost all of the attacks of MegaMan.EXE and Bass.EXE and is omnidirectional.
Is it automatic?

Yes. It's automatic and it's omnidirectional. It only goes down if he decides to use his Holy Shock attack. Besides, Round 1 is speed equalized right? So that point is kinda moot Bill.

I suppose so. But can Beerus really hit Serenade? It blocks any and all attacks Mega Man can throw at it with the only known ways of breaching it are using poison or attacking him while he's using Holy Shock, which he probably won't use while Beerus is attacking him.

If serenade is on par with megaman exe, then he has to be quadrillions of times faster than light, not just millions.

I would have to note that Serenade's speed should be the 66 Million c number, not the quadrillions, since he never faced Mega Man in his Full Power form (the one that can casually disassemble and restore the Cyber World). However, remember that the first number is an lowball number (another solar system) given the fact that Duo goes around the universe judging planets. If anything that's just his e-mail speed.

KennethTL said:
I still serenade winning in here. Not only does his raiment shield block anything, it sends the attack back.
Beerus can nullify his own attacks so that won't be a problem for him.

Then in that case the battle is inconclusive because neither of them can really hurt each other.

It shouldn't be inconclusive, what? Did we already establish that Beerus is billions of times faster than light and Serenade is only 66 million times faster than light? That's still a pretty big difference in speed.

Beerus. If that's Serenade's speed, then I don't see how blitzing isn't an option for Beerus (and stop splitting hairs between Travel or Combat speed, especially since people enjoy saying "DBZ has better combat speed than travel speed". Keep in mind, Beerus would also have to dodge various celestial objects while moving at that speed, so his reaction time is clearly just as good).

The Raiment Shield is instant, omnidirectional, and literally blocks any attack for as long as Serenade avoids using his Holy Shock attack. Don't pull an AP argument since Serenade fought a serious MegaMan.EXE who in turn defeated Alpha, who literally embodied the entire Cyber World (which despite its name is an entire universe) at one point.

Reppuzan said:
The Raiment Shield is instant, omnidirectional, and literally blocks any attack for as long as Serenade avoids using his Holy Shock attack. Don't pull an AP argument since Serenade fought a serious MegaMan.EXE who in turn defeated Alpha, who literally embodied the entire Cyber World (which despite its name is an entire universe) at one point.
The shield may be instant, but she is clearly only 66 milion times the speed of light when compared to Beerus' billions

By instant I mean it still works while time is stopped (any time a particularly powerful attack is used in Battle Network time freezes so that the full attack goes off without resistance). As illogical as it is, I don't think Beerus can top that and he doesn't have the hax to bypass it.

Nope. Hub Form wasn't introduced until the fifth game. Serenade's sole appearance is in the third.

Reppuzan said:
By instant I mean it still works while time is stopped (any time a particularly powerful attack is used in Battle Network time freezes so that the full attack goes off without resistance). As illogical as it is, I don't think Beerus can top that and he doesn't have the hax to bypass it.
And? Assuming she has time stopping powers, Beerus can still attack before she even thinks of it, much less activate it

It's passive and is on at all times without a thought with the only exception being when he/she uses the Holy Shock attack. Even then he's smart enough not to use it while under attack and only uses it in game to give the player a chance at beating him.

Reppuzan said:
It's passive and is on at all times without a thought with the only exception being when he/she uses the Holy Shock attack. Even then he's smart enough not to use it while under attack and only uses it in game to give the player a chance at beating him.
The page also says when hes completely restricted it fails to work, by any chance will he manage to move under a complete bombardment?

In the manga he entered Hub Style, which gives him all of the powers of Mega Man's Style Changes at once in the games proper. In the manga it's just a power boost and wasn't relevant by the time Serenade made his first appearance.

Basically it comes down when Serenade's movements are completely and utterly restricted, meaning you have to bind him so that he can't move at all for the shield to lose effectiveness... which in the game's proper is only possible by using Battle Chips to warp the area so that he can't cross it.

Bombardments have no effect (trust me, I've tried).

Reppuzan said:
Basically it comes down when Serenade's movements are completely and utterly restricted, meaning you have to bind him so that he can't move at all for the shield to lose effectiveness... which in the game's proper is only possible by using Battle Chips to warp the area so that he can't cross it.
Bombardments have no effect (trust me, I've tried).
I see lol

Anyways, could Beerus just seal him away? Or simply use his transmutation ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back