• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Godcat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus is far beyond 10x universal, for one he can destroy space-time since 1. Vegeta blew up the ROSAT multiple times 2. Goku and Beerus fighting would've destroyed the entire universe including the afterlife, being above Fusion Zamasu and Vegito (since Goku could push back Zamasu's holy wrath and still go kaioken, Beerus should stomp), etc.

Also creating little stars is something kaioshin do and would be pointless in this battle.

Also, Goku says Arale's toon force won't work on Beerus , and she is also universal above full power Goku as well as punting Vegeta.

What? I am not assuming goku fought hit in ssjb form meaning he is as strong as he was when he had ssjb kaio ken times 10 in the universe 6 arc and goku can still use kaio ken times 10. Meaning beerus is 100 times base universal. Either way this battle won't come down to ap

@Unite

Dude go do cotent revision thread if you think Beerus is Low 2-C (destroy the space-time of a universe)

@Hue

Seems like i am losing a lot of eps...

@UMR

What I mean is, her RW is combat applicable, she does that normally.

Again, the problem is how good of a reality warper Arale is.

Also Huesito is right, so ya'll should stop debating about AP given that basically he can kill her with a word and she can kill him with a gesture. If Beerus tries to enter CQC, Godcat just erases him. If he goes for the Hakai, this is inconclusive because the one who starts wins.

@Kaltias Hakai ignores durability period. It doesn't matter if their on his level or higher.

Dose she really do reality warping when she's battling? Cause all I'm reading is her reality warping cats limbs and that's it. If God Cat never used Reality Warping during her battles then you can't assume she will here.

Beerus on on the other hand would use Hakai. He has shown to do this on Zamasu when he was serious, that ghost dude when he was serious and was going to use it on Goku when he was serious. When Beerus is dead serious he goes for Hakai.

I'm not saying Godcat doesn't but it would be helpful if you or anyone else could provide evidence that she dose do it in combat.

For now I'd say Beerus since he dose resort to Hakai when serious. I will change my vote to inconclusive when you guys prove that Godcat uses her reality warping in combat.

Also we didn't except Beerus being resistant to Arele's Toon Force so that is a non factor here.

The avatars create stars just to bust them in your face. They also create both the Blue and the Red Crystals out of thin air. Warping away a piece of someone's body is a combat application of reality warping. Only reason why she didn't use it against the players is because they are resistant to existence erasure.

And her warping away the limbs of the cats (which are nothing like normal cats anyway) is the closest thing that there is to a "serious" True Godcat. She never used her RL powers to kill someone, she just wanted them to learn the lesson. She isn't going to hesitate here because she IS going for the kill.

Also, which is the range of the Hakai? Because if it's less than 4 km I need to take care of this.

1. Stop saying existence erasure, Godcats page says Reality Warping not existence erasure. If God cat only used it to warp limbs of cats that's not existence erasure.

2. What's her reality warping like, is it a wave that goes slow and needs to touch you?, dose she just think of it and it happens? It would be cool if you could explain how it works.

3. Hakai has shownshown so far to cover an entire city size range. You have not yet specified how far they start from each other but I'm sure their not a cities distance away.

I'll change my vote to inconclusive then if that's how a serious Godcat battles.

1 Ok fine. What prevents her from reality warping his head away? She is trying to kill him, she can do it, and using her reality warping offensively is the first thing that True Godcat does. Mind you, True Godcat. The Players only battled the avatars.

2 She waves her hand and stuff is created/destroyed. That's how her avatars do it.

3 I was just asking because I need to put Beerus in the condition to use it, given that her RW is universal in range.

1. I never said she couldn't warp his head off. How do you kno True Godcat uses her reality warping offensively first above everything if the party only fights her avatar's? Has True Godcat been in a fight?. Her avatars may not have the power her true form dose but they should have the same mentality so whatever they do first Godcat should likely do first.

2. Alright then, they just kill each other with a hand movement

I'm not going to go through a hole debate on weather Godcat uses reality warping fist since 1. I don't know the character and 2. She is serious so I'll assume that's what she'll do.

My vote is inconclusive.

AP does matter here, because it determines the effectiveness of hax. Do you think SSG Goku would be able to lift a finger to Hit's hax? No, he would get curbstomped. Beerus already passed baseline universal while holding back several arcs ago, so I doubt Godcat just waves a hand and Beerus gets destroyed lol.

Also as stated above, Godcat's limb warping only applies to the cats it created in its image. There are humans in the verse as well so given the direction of this debate I assume Godcat never has reality warped a human. Beerus being a cat-like humanoid does not fit the classification for anyone Godcat has encountered.

I simply believe GC doesn't have the juice to compete.

>Implying Beerus would just start off with Hakai against someone who could actually prove a challenge to him in character

>Implying the Kaioken multiplier is actually legit, when if it were, Goku would've straight up oneshotted Hit

>Implying anti-hax is actually a thing

The multipler is legit unlike the ssj multiplers. The op stated that both beerus and god cat are serious but not morals off. Ant hax isn't a thing in dragon ball I agree there

when beerus was serious he hakaied zamasu. If you say anything about the goku vs beerus fight that was him literally playing around and even when stated he took the fight seriously he lied about that

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Serious Beerus =/= Immediate Hakai
Serious Beerus dose equal Hakai, even time he is dead serious which is the three times I mentioned he Hakai'ed or was going to Hakai.

Beerus is playful by when he's dead serious he'll Hakai no question.

This fight is straight up inconclusive in my opinion.

I won't argue about that hole anti hax thing because it doesn't happen all the time but characters have powered their way through hax but its extremely rare,the only examples are Vegito was to strong to be complete transmuted keeping his ability to speak and use ki and the second Goku BlueKKx10 moving in Hit's Time Skip and one statement from Goku of Beerus not going to be affected by Arele's Toon Force and that's it. This is nowhere near enough to prove they hax anti hax and we except these as resistances except Beerus Toon Force resistance because there was no feat.

Please don't bring the anti hax thing up again please.

I'll go with inconclusive, they both hax eachother, it's really just whoever does it first, but speed is equalized so you can't really judge that

@Unite My Rice

So, uh, are we assuming that Hakai won't work based on the fact that Beerus never used it against anyone similar to Godcat? Her reality warping can and will work if she uses it.

Also, if a power doesn't work against someone because it's stronger, this was never a hax to begin with.

And Beerus being a cat-like humanoid fits the definition of what Godcat already manipulated like a glove

Unite my Rice did. But its vote isn't being counted because it's based on fallacies.

Btw @Fire Emblem Fan you'll have to give a proper reasoning, given that you voted "for reasons above" in a dozen of threads in a matter of minutes. I doubt that you actually read them

This isn't proper reasoning. It's bias for Beerus and ignoring the fact that Godcat has reality warping.

And you have to explain why he would Hakai her before being erased.

The vote isn't being counted because you don't like my answer, yet you gave my vote to Beerus anyway??????????????

The point was Beerus is many times more universal than Godcat who is at best 2x universal, which translates to hax potency, then you went into the arguement about power doesn't matter since there's hax, so with that logic could Godcat use said hax on someone like Anti-Spiral (2-C)?

It was an accident, I removed it. And no, me liking or disliking your answer is irrelevant. I don't count it because it is based on the assumption that Beerus is resistant to reality warping of this magnitude, and that Godcat can't use it offensively. Both were debunked plenty of times.

Also, that's a strawman argument. I never said that Godcat can affect tier 2 beings. I said that her hax can affect someone who exists at her own dimensional level. And saying that she is just x2 universal is the equivalent of me claiming that Android 18 is Dwarf Star+ scaling from first form Frieza.

Also you have to realize one thing. It's hax. It ignores durability. Not dimensional status, regular durability. You know what would happen if a building level reality warper erased Beerus from existence? That Beerus would be dead. Simple.

No, your assumption was because it could warp the limbs off of cats only, that it would work on Beerus, when Beerus is a cat-like humanoid, and Godcat has no feats of doing the same to humans.

"And saying that she is just x2 universal is the equivalent of me claiming that Android 18 is Dwarf Star+ scaling from first form Frieza."

"Akron = 2 universes (lowballl)

EBF4 players = 2 universes each. Weakened avatar>>>>> combined might of the players = 2x5 = 10 times universal. Let's lowball the two full power avatars to be both twice as strong. Both avatars= 10x2 + 10x2 = 40. Let's lowball the BH2 players to be as strong as them. Akron fought all of them, so 40x5 = 200. That's still weaker than Godcat's true form. So let's just say that raw power is similar."

"The two instances that I can remember of Godcat using hers reality warping are creating the universe from nothing and taking away limbs from all the cats in the world."

We already know that Beerus can nullify energy beyond universal potency. So any creation of planetary/celestial bodies is null.

"I said that her hax can affect someone who exists at her own dimensional level."

I already proved reality warping from a universal tier character does not work on Beerus. Then you tried to reach and say "what kind of reality warping".

"Hakai works on intangible beings (which is essentially what an omnipresent becomes with speed equal) but idk if it would work against beings of his own caliber."

To further clarify, Hakai works on anybody or anything. As evidenced when it destroyed a city, as evidenced when it destroyed a ghost, which is non-corporeal. Also Beerus was about to Hakai Goku after the Zen exhibition match, so it does work on people in his power class.

Don't know if you're referring to when I said "I mean, Beerus is a cat thing after all", since I haven't been following the thread very much recently, but I meant it as a joke. Never is it stated that it can only reality warp cats limbs off, and saying it should have to show that it can reality-warp a human's limbs off is kind of silly.

Not saying anything else about the thread for now, as I still stand by inconclusive, and don't know enough about Dragonball to argue whether or not reality warping is going to work on Beerus.

I know the comment was a long time. But the android are rated as large star level because they are stronger then Freiza by a lot weaker then cell. So we rate them as where they would be between Freiza feat and cell base line solar system statement as a estimate.

I only say that because:

"The avatars create stars just to bust them in your face. They also create both the Blue and the Red Crystals out of thin air. Warping away a piece of someone's body is a combat application of reality warping. Only reason why she didn't use it against the players is because they are resistant to existence erasure."

Where existence erasure actually = GC's limb reality warping as I understand it, which Goku stated Beerus is unaffected by.

Look man. You think that Beerus should have resistance to existence erasing reality warping? You make a CRT.

You want Godcat's reality warping to be considered combat inapplicable? You make a CRT.

Until then, i'm not going to debate something that I debunked a million of times by now.

I'm gonna go with Godcat personally. Even her avatars were far stronger than the combined might of Matt, Natalie, Lance and Anna, whom by this point where far, far above the likes of Akron. Godcat should be far above her avatars, albeit by an unknown degree.

In addition, she has Reality Warping powers capable of creating a universe (never specified space-time, implied to just be the physical universe) and can summon/create beings like Akron and her Avatars to overwhelm Beerus.

Yeah but both are serious so they start by erasing each other. Also creating Akron is forbidden to prevent a haxstomp

Oh, I must've missed that.

Welp. I'll go inconclusive then. They can both kill each other quite easily, but I think Beerus might be more willing to not toy around I say I think because the last time I seriously watched Dragon Ball, Krillin was fight Frieza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back