• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Darkseid

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Ok, I am a little curious.

Beerus
Bills
This guy makes Goku, Vegeta and the others looks like noobs

Darkseid
891092-darkseidls
Darkseid's Omega Beams.

Post Crisis Darkseid. He is bloodlusted. Beerus is going serious. They fight on a random universe. No prep.

If it is needed, Darkseid can say the Anti Life Equation.

Beerus for the first example. Probably Darkseid for the second.

Beerus wins first round.

Darkseid is multiversal with Anti-Life Equation, so the round 2 is spite.

Actually, Pre-Crisis the equation was simply the ability to subjugate all free will of human beings, as far as I remember.

beerus wins round 1

i do not have much idea about anti life eqn, I heard it makes dark seid multiversal- so darkseid wud win secod round

Antvasima said:
Actually, Pre-Crisis the equation was simply the ability to subjugate all free will of human beings, as far as I remember.
The original jack kirby comic it was meant to subjugate all sentient life, but Darkseid never got his hands on the full formula

Darkseid also felt the ALE would help him while fighting The Source (somehow)

That said if this Post Crisis avatar feats only probably Bills

Post-Crisis Darkseid loses to Beerus, but stomps with Anti-Life Equation.

well to be honest so do i think "Anti Life equation" some sort of mind control ?I don't know about Anti-Life Equation power that Darkseid have.

Beerus himself have no effect of mind control on him because he has a "GOD ki" in him.

A so called wannabe "demon god" name Demigra in the game of Dragonball Z Xenoverse, This demigra guy trying to control beerus mind to destory earth but Beerus secretly pretend to be under his control. In the end he did not destroy earth but throw his Death ball like Sun to demigra and he disappear. Beerus wants to track him on why he did that and wanting to destroy Demigra.

Demigra tries to change the timeline to make an escape from himself.

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN6fx8C2rqw

Skip to 12:16 for the video

Beerus both rounds. ALE doesn't give Darkseid a durability boost IIRC, so Beerus can blitz (since he just got a billions of times FTL feat in recent episodes).

Superdante12 said:
And please Beerus also have a power to reflect those omega beams that darkseid have.
I know that omega beam is unavoidable but beerus can deflect him back.

Watch this where beerus fight this monster and reflect the attack that the monster do to him.

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QSt22afemA
Beerus deflecting some random mook monster's attack doesn't remotely mean it will work for Darkseid's Omega Effect. That said, he still takes round 1.

Back