• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus The Destroyer VS Sailor Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sailor moon by chrisemerald chaos z-d5etcq6
In the name of the moon, I will punish you

Beerus
Beerus The God Of Destruction

VERSUS

Beerus, The God of Destruction, has travelled to the Sailor Moon Universe with the help of Whis. He wanted to find a warrior to challenge and eventually he met Sailor Moon. They both are about to fight each other.

Location of the fight: Earth because why not?

Size of the Fighting Arena: Planetary size (as Sailor Moon is limited to that kind of range.)

ROUND 1: 10% Beerus (same percentage of power use against SS3 Goku) VS Tier 4-B Sailor Moon

ROUND 2: 100% Full Power Beerus VS Tier 3-A Full Power Sailor Moon

Round must be won through K.O as Sailor Moon is basically unkillable.

Tell me on who wins and why that person wins!!

Round 1 is definitely Beerus. He only had to use less than 10% of his energy to beat Goku, who's a 4-A. Round 2 goes to Sailor Moon due to superior hax.

Round 1 cat god

Round 2 sailor Moon type 4 immortality makes her unkillable to beerus physical attacks and lack haxa to bypass. Moon wins thanks to superior hax abilities as well.

Round 1 easily beerus though hax can keep him at bay he still is faster and stronger than her but round 2 Moon has hax and type 4 immortality leading her to victory

Round 1 : Beerus since Buu Saga Goku is 4-A, kind of a stomp IMO.

Round 2 : I would go with Sailor Moon due to hax. However, Beerus's stamina is uknown and she has an unlimited supply of energy so I can't be sure what would happen in a battle of endurance.

Yes I am aware of her Immortality type 4 so this battle can either end with Sailor moon being k.o as Beerus has the pressure point technique. However, you can make up the reason why one of them can win regardless.

Votes for Round 1

Beerus: 9

Sailor Moon: 0

Votes for Round 2

Beerus: 2

Sailor Moon: 5

Any more votes?

Elvis Adika said:
Yes I am aware of her Immortality type 4 so this battle can either end with Sailor moon being k.o as Beerus has the pressure point technique. However, you can make up the reason why one of them can win regardless.
Sailor moon has both time and reality manipulation and a technique to put people to sleep for 1000+ years so I think in most cases she still wins round 2. When the victory and/or defeat will be added, I suggest someone resumes the conditions a bit so people won't be too surprised.

Elvis Adika said:
Oh wow, i should balance things more than.
Okay Ive reedit the rules.
You do know now the thread cant be added to the victory or losses since you beyound nerfed sailor Moon to make this a stomp for beerus.

OP, are you forcing this to be a win for Beerus? I mean, you take away anything that Sailor Moon has as an edge against Beerus : her immortality, soul, time and reality manipulation, even that specific technic mentionned on her page.... If this was DBZ style so yeah, Beerus wins (Sailor Moon is average human level in striking and lifting strenght) but at this point, this is just sad and desperate.

When did he what???
he sealed the old kai in the Z sword

Even the Grand Supreme Kai could barely manage against Buu, who's a 4-A. Old Kai is nothing.

Frenchie-123 said:
Minstry of pain said:
Frenchie-123 said:
beerus can seal sailor moon
When did he what???
he sealed the old kai in the Z sword
And old kai was so powerful and 4-A being we don't even know the premises about how or even the details behind it. Theirs to much vagueness now if they showed it and he used it on someone like champa or goku than I'd be inclined he could seal Moon.

I would suggest not using a certain character in a battle if you're going to heavily nerf them so the other has a chance of winning, that doesn't even look good as a victory for Beerus.

Beerus wins due to massive handicapping.

Now this is...yeah lol...

Beerus is a lot more entertaining to watch sometimes than moon, but seriously magical girls are just the most OP things ever besides giant robots with magical powers that can destroy everything. (Cough Demonbane, cough)

lol I really laughed hard at hand clapping thing. I made a thread like this before but no one actually replied lol. Maybe it's because I didn't have any of these restrictions >.> lol.

Anyway round 1, um maybe Beerus? round 2 wait no reality manipulating? how is she supposed to fight lol? Why not just say Touma versus beerus, AP, speed, equalized lol

I really don't see the point in nerfing one member so heavily. It's like if I made a Naruto vs Beerus match, but Beerus was blind, deaf, couldn't use ki, had no limbs, and had his speed equalized.

I mean, if it's something like "speed equalized" because one member has relatively uncertain speed, I can understand. But just randomly taking away one party's abilities in order to give the other side a chance is...kinda pointless.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I really don't see the point in nerfing one member so heavily. It's like if I made a Naruto vs Beerus match, but Beerus was blind, deaf, couldn't use ki, had no limbs, and had his speed equalized.
I mean, if it's something like "speed equalized" because one member has relatively uncertain speed, I can understand. But just randomly taking away one party's abilities in order to give the other side a chance is...kinda pointless.
I really loled when I saw no limbs, death, couldn't use ki etc. lol ahahahaha still laughing. But yes agreed with that. TBH I never watched all of Sailor Moon, I got really, really bored after awhile so I only know these statistics from her profile.

I don't get why she's nerfed this much. Really the only uncounterable issue is Reality Warping and maybe Time Manipulation but to quote Xenoverse the person who is the embodiement of time is scared to fight Beerus XD

Shock97 said:
I don't get why she's nerfed this much. Really the only uncounterable issue is Reality Warping and maybe Time Manipulation but to quote Xenoverse the person who is the embodiement of time is scared to fight Beerus XD
oh you mean dmigra , yeah demigra was able to destroy the xenoverse who contain infinite metaverse and each metaverse contain infinite multiverse and each multiverse contain infinite universe , sadly this is not canon lol

Aurasuke said:
^ yeah probably not, I've seen all episodes of dragon ball z and super lol
this is part of db xenoverse demigra was able to destroy the xenoverse

xenoverse definition : the unknow alien element that are beyond and part of the metaverse and the multiverse structure . compared to a patchwork quilt hangin on a line to dry in space that is multivariate inside the omniverse . while the omniverse is said to be the outside ring of all that is know . the xenoverse is the inside the hypermacrocosm that is unknow beyond the metaverse-the unknow laws sets of law that govern how branes behaves to create metaverse , the law of wich govern the creation of multiverses

Frenchie-123 said:
Shock97 said:
oh you mean dmigra , yeah demigra was able to destroy the xenoverse who contain infinite metaverse and each metaverse contain infinite multiverse and each multiverse contain infinite universe , sadly this is not canon lol
I was actually referring to the Supreme Kai of Time but he works too lol. I'm just waiting for her to be mentioned or seen in Super so these features of the DBU can become canon.

wait a minute, speed equalized? But Sailor moon isn't exactly a martial artist lol I don't really see how that would help her. Her AP isn't even physical lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back