• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus The Destroyer VS Sailor Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's kind of a NLF to say sealing someone as weak as the Old Kai means you can seal someone of a much higher tier.

Didnt expect this thread to get more than these much messages.

I have to nerf Sailor Moon too much because of her extreme hax. So I have to make it a fair fight for Beerus to even won.

Yuh, I am aware.

Just wanted to fine out what happen if Beerus fought a being pretty much like himself.

And this wont added to their win or loss.

Beerus should fight someone like Pegasus from Saint Seiya. I know nothing about Pegasus except that he's a tier 3-A which means he should be a good match.

Just put Sailor Moon under Beerus's losses. Ignore all the BS nerfing OP enforced and actually consider the 2nd round.

TIme out ignoring nerfs and whatever the hell was going on with the Vados/Champa feat shouldn't Beerus be considerably faster and knock her out more dtimes than not? To my knowledge victory isn't always via death if she can't do anything whatsover cause Beerus is knocking her the hell out before she can do anything than thats still a constant string of losses.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I really don't see the point in nerfing one member so heavily. It's like if I made a Naruto vs Beerus match, but Beerus was blind, deaf, couldn't use ki, had no limbs, and had his speed equalized.
I mean, if it's something like "speed equalized" because one member has relatively uncertain speed, I can understand. But just randomly taking away one party's abilities in order to give the other side a chance is...kinda pointless.
Okay, lets bring back Sailor Moon's abilities.

Beerus will now has to heavily rely on his speed and his pressure point techniques to K.O Sailor Moon.

Also, so EXICITED THAT AN ADMINISTRATOR ANSWER MY THREAD!!!!

One thing we know from this versus thread, is that it more harder for Beerus to fight sailor moon more than fighting SSG Goku.

SaberLily015 said:
TIme out ignoring nerfs and whatever the hell was going on with the Vados/Champa feat shouldn't Beerus be considerably faster and knock her out more dtimes than not? To my knowledge victory isn't always via death if she can't do anything whatsover cause Beerus is knocking her the hell out before she can do anything than thats still a constant string of losses.
That is correct and in fact, it is true for Sailor Moon too. She is unlikely able to destroy him with her AP but rather out-hax him. Speedwise, it's hard to tell who wins because what we know is :

_Beerus flew at 3/4 of Whis's speed. The latter is at least hundreds of billions of time FTL

_Sailor Moon's speed is somewhere between hundreds of million and hundreds of billions of time FTL. That isn't precise at all.

Beerus may be slower, but is more likely as fast or faster than her. There is no way to have a definite proof.

CuriousWatcher said:
SaberLily015 said:
That is correct and in fact, it is true for Sailor Moon too. She is unlikely able to destroy him with her AP but rather out-hax him. Speedwise, it's hard to tell who wins because what we know is :
_Beerus flew at 3/4 of Whis's speed. The latter is at least hundreds of billions of time FTL

_Sailor Moon's speed is somewhere between hundreds of million and hundreds of billions of time FTL. That isn't precise at all.

Beerus may be slower, but is more likely as fast or faster than her. There is no way to have a definite proof.
Thing is Beerus was at least hundreds of billions of times FTL when the feat was calced with an incredibly small universe size which has since been confirmed much bigger than we thought before by Jaco

And the Vados Champa feat in the manga was quadrillions of times FTL which would obviously scale to Beerus

In that case, their profiles are in need of a revison as Beerus's speed is still the 3/4th of Whis and his is still at at least hundreds of billions so we can review how this would go.

Not that it will really matter because of Sailor Moon's type 4 immortality, which Beerus can't bypass. It'll just turn the match into a stalemate.

Natse said:
Not that it will really matter because of Sailor Moon's type 4 immortality, which Beerus can't bypass. It'll just turn the match into a stalemate.
I know that she has Immortality Tyoe 4 so thats why i said the battle can end with a K.O

Beerus has to rely on his Speed advantage then.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I really don't see the point in nerfing one member so heavily. It's like if I made a Naruto vs Beerus match, but Beerus was blind, deaf, couldn't use ki, had no limbs, and had his speed equalized.
WE'LL CALL IT A DRAW

Anyway, I'll just restate my vote.

I vote for Sailor Moon due to her higher potence of hax such as time manipulation, soul manipulation, trasmutation and much more.

Votes for Round 1

Beerus: 9

Sailor Moon: 0

Votes for Round 2

Beerus: 2

Sailor Moon: 6

A consensus has been reached, without the counting the first round since that's total spite, Sailor Moon has won. Adding this to their lists now.

If anyone says otherwise, speak now.

Beerus wins round 1 for sure. Round 2 sailor moon hax will likely win, for now. But if Beerus gets a speed upgrade, which is likely imo, he could blitz her and seal her, so I would not be to sure it will stay like this for long.

O.K. So, the mods said only one result. Which one of these two will get the win/loss? Round 1 or Round 2?

IMO, Round 2 since 100% vs 100% seems more legit but give your opinion.

Lets not add more loses to Beerus.

He is one of the most difficult Tier 3 Beings to be match up with and most mods agreed that he 99% percent of the time loses, so lets not add a losses to Beerus and wait until more of Super episodes comes out.

Add sailor moon's victory for now.If we later get evidence that this victory no longer is valid then it can be removed.

""Lets not add more loses to Beerus.""

What are you saying?? There is only one loss on Beerus's profile.Actually one win,one loss & one inconclusive.I don't see any problem for this being added to Beerus's loss.

If we add this lose, then there will be 1 Win, 2 Losses, 1 Inconclusive Match and adding more losses is unfair and many mods already agrees to due his non-existent hax, he shouldnt even fighting other Tier 3 beings.

@Elvis that would be unfair against the Characters who win, and biased just because they have more losses. also it's not that big a deal, there's profiles out there with a lot more losses than wins.

Elvis Adika said:
If we add this lose, then there will be 1 Win, 2 Losses, 1 Inconclusive Match and adding more losses is unfair and many mods already agrees to due his non-existent hax, he shouldnt even fighting other Tier 3 beings.
Lol I can see that you like dragon ball z, judging by your avatar photo

Round 1- Beerua stomps

Round 2- Moon wins handily

Beerus has mediocre hax compared to Naruto and Bleach, he's not beating any tier 3B+ outside DB anytime soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back