• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus The Destroyer VS Sailor Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBS is in the early stages and Beerus has not shown his full power. He will certainly get upgraded, I am betting in speed for sure due to all the trans universal travel, and if the vados/champa feat happens which is still a good chance, and possibly in hax resistance and his tier in terms of power depending on feats.

Faisal Shourov said:
Round 1- Beerua stomps
Round 2- Moon wins handily

Beerus has mediocre hax compared to Naruto and Bleach, he's not beating any tier 3B+ outside DB anytime soon
i think energy nullification ( universal level ) is pretty great

+ anti matter ( he do that with the egg and he did when he fight champa )

^Thats not anti matter. Bleach has characters that can become intangible manipulate darkness etc. People like Sentry would stomp any DB character if speed was equal via complete atomic disintegration. Star wars has guys who can mindrape trillioms of people. DB hax is weaker thaneven Fairy Tail (Zeref death magic for example).

Faisal Shourov said:
^Thats not anti matter. Bleach has characters that can become intangible manipulate darkness etc. People like Sentry would stomp any DB character if speed was equal via complete atomic disintegration. Star wars has guys who can mindrape trillioms of people. DB hax is weaker thaneven Fairy Tail (Zeref death magic for example).
wait to see zarama :)

well if we are talking about db hax in general , whis can send people into another dimension where they can't move if they d'ont have god ki

Frenchie-123 said:
well if we are talking about db hax in general , whis can send people into another dimension where they can't move if they d'ont have god ki
so can kaguya and obito. almost all notable verse i can think of has more and better quality hax than db

Faisal Shourov said:
Frenchie-123 said:
so can kaguya and obito. almost all notable verse i can think of has more and better quality hax than db
WHERE THEY CAN'T MOVIE IF THEY D'ONT CONTROL GOD KI + big gravity

in kaguya dimension they can move

anyway its not the subject , i d'ont want to be banned ;p

can't believe sailor moon is so op. never even watched that far lol. She's probably most OP well known magical girl other than Madoka. Yes well known is important.

Hopefully we see some varied hax, and hax resistance in the universe 6 arc to give a larger move pool to DBZ.

Aurasuke said:
^I prefer to see a better plot, and interesting character development
I want both XD tbh I liked the additions they made to BoG arc, hopefully they make this arc as good as the upgraded BoG one.

Fair enough

Sailor Moon wins the second round and this will be added into their win/loss wins.

We should leave the thread open so if they are new abilities or even potential Hax in the upcoming episodes of Super.

No need to mention it twice. Sailor Moon is the prime example of a Magical Girl. Madoka is when you go too far with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back