• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But which 3D Hax can effect a 4D being like Hyper Sonic?

I'm pretty sure Super and Hyper are 4D because the Emerald's power can manipulate Space and Time.

sonic instantly obliterates... this is a fight between characters that have more than an infinite gap in power

I will regret posting here, but yes, it is outdated, Sonic didn't even have NPI back then, now I can't see Kirby winning because of Hyper AP and abilities, there's friend hearts but they are as big as Kirby who is like 8 inchs and really slow in speed equal, so that's that

Rose of Ragnarok said:
Sigh...and just like that, I have 4 stomp matches stored in my goddamn bank.
i see your strugle. kirby is a stupidly haxed 4-A character. hard to find a match in the same category. unless you look at marvels 4-Bs. im sure there are more, but i dont know them all.

if we use both , having multi-solar system level ap and durabillty , then kirby probobly outhaxes and wins , if we use multi-universal sonic , then he stomps in a heart beat , depends how strong you think sonic is honestly .

Ovrhide said:
i see your strugle. kirby is a stupidly haxed 4-A character. hard to find a match in the same category. unless you look at marvels 4-Bs. im sure there are more, but i dont know them all.
Oh don't worry. I have more back in my old accounts lol

I mean Sonic has far more wincons than he did before and has a greater chance of taking Kirby down, but a match being added between a 2-C and a 4-A isn't good to see no matter who wins or loses.

So I recommend somebody closes this

ShakeResounding said:
I mean Sonic has far more wincons than he did before and has a greater chance of taking Kirby down, but a match being added between a 2-C and a 4-A isn't good to see no matter who wins or loses.
So I recommend somebody closes this
Sigh, I really don't understand what is up with some people on this site anymore. No one complained about the match Efi made between a 2-B and a Low 1-C being added and yet you complained about this one?

Back