• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
hmm Thing is how does her Time Stop work? If Nightmare hits her once due to Durability Negation or if he sends her to Astral Chaos he could win. hmmmm

Standard time stop

Roswaal: "Well ooooooof course. Aaaaaaaafter all, a power to redo the world is an outrageous, asinine thing. Interfering with time is the pinnacle of the pinnacle of yin magic, and only barely. Creating a stoppage is the best even Beatrice can manage. Running counter to it is surely a dream wiiiiiiithin a dream."

The thing is with beatrice is that she has never used it because she is so hax she would end all the threats easily so she stayed locked up in her seperate dimension and didn't engage in fights and when she finally got into a fight she wanted to die so she let herself get killed and after that she got into a contract with subaru and as limitations which means she can't use magic like al shamac which sends stuff to other dimensions anymore.

But she still can use magic which interferes with time and space to create a barrier which allows no intereferance from outside of it and it last as long as how much mana subaru has, how long is that? Arc 5 and 6 are mostly untranslated but if i had to guess it's no longer than a minute since subaru doesn't have that much mana.

Before she could just take mana from people or the atmosphere so it would last as long as there is mana in the atmosphere so it should be a pretty long time stop without her limitations i think. She also has ul shamac which is basically an illusion in which you can't feel or sense anything or even know if your still human or even who you are or even if you are dead or alive.

With all that I'd say Nightmare since he can ignore conventional durability and has soul ax as well. Plus he has Soul Wave in which will help with that illusion. Plus, if push comes to shove he can BFR her. So I'd say Nightmare High Diff.

I am not sure how this goes as i think it will be high diff either way but bfr isn't gonna work on beatrice cause she can send things to another dimension as well and can teleport. Also if beatrice manages to touch nightmare she can absorb all his mana and kill him.

Well BFR is just useless here since both have teleportation and BFR XD. Well like I said if Nightmare hits Beatrice it's game over as he not only ignores durability but he'd also steal her soul. Or he'd steal it with Soul Wave.

I think it's a matter of who hits first here cause if beatrice stops time she can just walk up to him and absorb all his mana killing him. I was gonna make Nightmare vs Echidna but that would have been in echidna's favor cause she can do everything beatrice can plus her precog is ridiculous she would know everything nightmare would do, that's off topic though. I am guessing with immorality type 1 age manipulation wouldn't work on nightmare? Cause beatrice could speed up his time until he dies but pretty sure that won't work here.

I doubt that'll work due to Soul Edge existing since ancient times and being no worse for wear. But this is a case by case basis. Nightmare is no fool. He will likely attack before she can do anything. Also just saying you should restrict Inferno. It isn't on his file but if she defeats the body of Nightmare she will end up fighting a very powerful Reality Warper. And hopefully she doesn't touch Soul Edge. If she does then she'll be fighting in Astral Chaos, meaning she'd be at a HUGE disadvantage.

I am assuming this will make him stronger? If so then the fight takes place in a neutral unhibitabed area, i mean this works both ways if there are people around beatrice could also absorb their mana and her time stop won't be ending anytime soon.

And thus this battle seems very hard to decide. Time Manipulation is the main worry here. If Nightmare can get by that then he'd likely win.

Back