• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Beat can actually gain new abilities by fighting with enemies as well as resistances in the arcade. I think you're forgetting he is an avatar in Dragon Ball Heroes, his real self exists within the "Real World". He is a similar case to The Future Warrior.

By ability i meant attacks. But I think that would just replace Reactive Evolution with Power Mimicry.

There should be instances in victory mission and such of him resisting basic abilities such as electricity manipulation, heat manipulation and absorption. I'll have to look over some stuff.

Also does anyone have a link to his cardsss? I lost the link. There's probably more abilities within there that we can add to his profile

Back