• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Phoenix, Raven, and Bloom have a year of prep time on your character(s)

Only use 1-3 characters, no omnipotent beings cuz that makes it too obvious

Range: Close I guess

Short description: Phoenix, Raven, and Bloom have become friends cuz of how much they have in common and were hanging out in NYC when all of a sudden your character(s) have approached them to kill this trinity, how does this play out?

Well, I supplied most of Ravens respect threads on comic vine (2 to be exact ) , and a few on the amino app. (So I know what to expect.....

1. Amethyst (t she's casually one-shotting Chaos Lords, outperforms Nabu -- someone more powerful than Doctor Fate -- against the same opponents opponents(Mordur and Spectre) and manhandling Mordru who has the power to stomp's everyone lol)

2. Hectate /Witching hour Wonder woman and current hectate circe

1, mordru is definitely below her as he and the LOO use her magic( she birthed magic as per JLD) [1]she stomps Rama Kushna at her place of power, while still fighting Wonder Woman who had a fraction(fifth) of her power

[2]Constantine calls her the most powerful god to have ever walked earth [3]

she was en route to completely destroy the sphere of gods and rewrite the godly energies that operate in the multiverse [4]

her control over magic is described to be nearly absolute, and if she succeeded in destroying the sphere of gods, it was going to be absolute [5]

she is who granted magic to the first men who later transcended into godhood as a result of the power she gave them, plus here she seals the multiverse away from the otherkind's reach [6]

here she summons dark magic sealed off the multiverse, in anger as the rat , sorry i meant god, Hades, whom she had granted power, told her she was no longer welcome to Olympus because mans got a new bride, and she later destroys olympus fast [7]

The otherkind were the only beings that were able to Harm Hecate and keep in mind that a fraction of Hecate's power through diana is the only thing that has so far hurt The otherkind [8]

also keep in mind the fact that The otherkind were so powerful (khalid Nassour mentions they are virtually Omnipotent) . when a fraction of their power got through the gates of heaven it nearly burned down heaven and as a result the gates of heaven and hell are shut (for the life of me i cant remember which issue of JLD this is said ) until the chaos is sorted out.

Its okay, I loved those threads, I have a question though, how can Raven nullify people's powers, and theoretically isnt the TTG version of her the most powerful version of her? She can devour alternate versions of herself to get more powerful (also seems to mimic their powers aswell), if that version of her actually is the strongest version that's just droll cuz I hate that version of her lmao.

Haha thank you :) When she uses her soul self to swallow or bfr you she can nulify powers once you're in . Magic doesn't exist in her void ... New 52 she can cast spells to nulify metahumas powers !!!

Well, comic version is planteary to omniversal ( she has the entire of nexus of realities in her soul self to play with)...... She say's she can destroy a universe plus more, but on panel she hasn't done it.

Yes, Teen Titans go sadly is the most powerful.... she blew up universes

Oof... And I just realized she overpowered her classic George Perez self by eating her.... That and the fact she and the Titans have some Toon Force... I wonder what happened to her profile... She may be stupid / silly but damn is she busted AF... And I don't even watch / like the show.

I didn't know the Teen go version had done that !!! I'll fix the profile for her former incarnation , but it will take me some time :) Its quite stupid, but if thats the case shes way overpowered .

TheVoidofDeath said:
I didn't know the Teen go version had done that !!! I'll fix the profile for her former incarnation , but it will take me some time :) Its quite stupid, but if thats the case shes way overpowered .
Its just a theory though TBH, just because they look like the George Perez Titans doesn't mean it is. There isn't any statement saying it was them (closest thing we got in terms of a writer statement is George Perez saying on Facebook that his designs were in that movie), it coulda been a reality similar to the old comics, not gonna bother asking a writer if it was em lmao, this was in Teen Titans vs Teen Titans Go, IDK bout her show feats, I hate that show lol

Back