• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazy and DontTalk didn't debunk what Zensum said, they didn't even reply. So until they do I'll be voting Fiamma for those reasons. However I'd they do debunk Zen I'll retract my vote.

They didn't reply to what Zensum said, what do you mean by "wut." Also pretty sure DontTalk was debating for Fiamma so that possibly puts Fiamma at 5.

Gargoyle One said:
You said yourself it wasn't debunked, Zensum voted because of the Dura negation as well.

Gargoyle Lazy debunked Jim not Zensum. Jim's original vote was removed due to Lazy debunking him.. Now Jim voted Fiamma for the reasons Zen gave.

Therefore his new vote counts.

Based on what Zensum quotes I can see the HR ignoring durability.

I don't see anything that says it stops Regenerationn though, so I assume Fianma eventually tires out of striking the Beast, and then the Beast eats him with a black hole

Right I'm lost AF on the votes.

Also Black Holes are useless at that range. Granted, Beast can become a Black Hole and teleport as one....Hmm...

I'll just point out, durability negation and Regenerationn negation aren't on Fiamma's profile.

Ergo every vote based on that isn't valid until a CRT is made, those two powers are accepted and are added to his powers and abilities.

So that's 11-0 for Beast I believe, given that they are all based on this.

Edit: Actually 12-0 with Weekly's vote.

Back, no not durability and regen negation. Just durability bypass, HR offense is a combination of the strike that ends what it touches with no force, strike that reaches when swung, and miracles of the right, it is indented on the profile. My post with DT was about HR functionality which I think is missing abilities that I'll bring up in CRT later. I was just arguing what would happen first he still has the grimores he would use like DT was saying. The votes are still valid but you can swap, as I think i'm leaning toward inconclusive based on DT post as it depends really he can heal from all the damage , bfr, mind hax, and still has LS auto counter. and 103k other options.

Durability bypass is literally the same as durability negation.

You bypass durability -> Durability isn't in the way

You negate durability -> Durability isn't in the way

Even then, unless the durability negation has a known mechanic (as in, spatial cutting, soul hax, void manipulation, pick one) we don't assume that it negates a durability higher than what it has shown.

Beast is stronger so he tanks.

If you want to make the CRT feel free to do so, but until it's accepted it can't be used in vs threads.

@Kal I made the distinction so it doesn't confuse on what HR is doing. The end result is the same, but the method is different like I said above, anyways i'll explain the rest in CRT later.

As for now I'll say inconclusive based off DT reasoning too many options depends what he picks.

I still don't understand how can beast kill fiamma all I see is FRA with no RA There is still grimore corruption as I said above

Cover the entire world with Radiation which Fiamma will breathe in and die a couple hours later.

Worth noting Beast can spam this blast repeatedly and Fiamma has to destroy every dust particle around him before breathing despite having zero knowledge its radiation.

Or teleport directly next to him as a Black Hole.

Holy right is atutomatic so, yes it get destroyed if it's a threat stil don't se an argument against grimore possession/corruption or the other protective support spells

How DOES it know it's a threat, genuinely curious.

Not to mention the radiation isn't a threat until a few hours later when it's already set into the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back