• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Destruction of the world and wiping the surafce was discussed by DT, HR would tank the aoe and damage without much effort. Fiamma could cause a world ending event aswell by waving his hand. The right hand healing can be done on the spot. Grimores increase his healing options. Beast most definintly won't be able to track him with all aspects of his presences hidden. Not even Othinus and co could. The only debate here was really the radiaiton.

Zensum said:
Oh, aren't those votes based on radiation? DT and I went over why that wouldn't really be an issue in earlier posts. Just to breiefly sumarize besides HR defense, miracles of the right hand have curing capabilties and there are high level healing grimores (Baopuzi,Momotarou..etc).
We went over the Black Hole, which is yet another reason.

I also disputed the idea that a person who can target a group of enemies is also capable of targeting air particles without feats.

Yes you went over it, but grace is over, but hey, the best debates are the ones that can still be argued.

Gargoyle One said:

I also disputed the idea that a person who can target a group of enemies is also capable of targeting air particles without feats.

Yes you went over it, but grace is over, but hey, the best debates are the ones that can still be argued.
Doubt that would land either if it is a mini BH. Oh I think you guys confusing the HR target capability with the rights healing ability but w/e looks like this match is concluded

Oh and.

I might as well get this out the way.

No, Beast vs Aleister is in no way shape or form a fair match, Aleister destroys and I have no issue saying it.

And Beast already lost to Bastila Shan so plz.

I believe it was in Infamous 2, where Kessler told John White he was "Destined for great things"

Gargoyle One said:
Actually he might be, as Kessler foreshadowed it in a Drop Box
If Kessler knew John would become the Beast he would have killed him. I think Kessler was just referring to John's conduit gene.

Gargoyle One said:
Zensum said:
Oh, aren't those votes based on radiation? DT and I went over why that wouldn't really be an issue in earlier posts. Just to breiefly sumarize besides HR defense, miracles of the right hand have curing capabilties and there are high level healing grimores (Baopuzi,Momotarou..etc).

ok let me explain the attack take for refernce the "enemy" and always hit the enemy as postion on x/y/z axis does not matter the power of the attack will just be enough to destroy the particle, there are already other magician taht use the win condiont as magic(aka thor), saying thats is without feats when it already ingnore most parameterss and is said in the description of the magic when the page already explain it is breaking the rules (aka buirned of proof) as it is u that want to dispute it without any proof and saying "I DON'T Believe" IS ANOTHER ONE (personal incredulity)

Dude.....

1. The Grace Period is over

2. Power doesn't do shit to dispel a particle, the power itself is meaningless in fact due to Partocles being microscopic within the air along with literally surrounding everything Fiamma is breathing, and if HR really hits these particles away that means Fiamma can't breathe.

3. Feats are feats

Gargoyle One said:
Dude.....

2. Power doesn't do shit to dispel a particle, the power itself is meaningless in fact due to Partocles being microscopic within the air along with literally surrounding everything Fiamma is breathing, and if HR really hits these particles away that means Fiamma can't breathe.

3. Feats are feats
grace period my ass u just ignored all counter argument

Malox1696 said:
Gargoyle One said:
Dude.....

3. Feats are feats
grace period my ass u just ignored all counter argument
You mean the counter argument that he disproves a sentence later. Whatever, this fight is already over anyway. If you want to throw a temper trantrum then go to a different site.

Gargoyle One said:
Dude.....

3. Feats are feats
^

Also both Lazy and Zen said he wouldn't be able to and Zen was arguing Fiamma the entire time.

Malox1696 said:
Gargoyle One said:
ok explain to me grimore curruption/curse/any min spell would not work ?
Maybe you should actually read his comments and not just throw a hissy fit because one of your favorite characters is losing. Yes, To Aru characters can lose to someone outside there own verse. Shocking, right?

The Wright Way said:
Malox1696 said:
Gargoyle One said:
ok explain to me grimore curruption/curse/any min spell would not work ?
Maybe you should actually read his comments and not just throw a hissy fit because one of your favorite characters is losing. Yes, To Aru characters can lose to someone outside there own verse. Shocking, right?
im following but even DT pointed out grimore curruption / curse but no one actually responded (just crtl+f grimore u can see it simply ignored and i pointed it out 4 times)

The beast got a ton of abilities that Fiamma got no counter for or can't tank without dieting. The beast on the other hand could very easily take Fiamma's Attack without any difficulty what so ever and could kill him through pseudo black holes, Transmutation, Matter Manipulation, could power null Fiamma depending on how that works on non conduits, anti gravity could lead to the beast just throwing Fiamma into space but that could be countered by Fiamma's teleportation. Could begets Fiamma's durability with his ray field blast though that could be countered by the Right hand auto target probably.

In the end the only way Fiamma could win this fight is if he bust out that Fairy spell on the best in the beginning of the fight and hope it works on him. Because other than that the beast has more ways of putting Fiammma down then the reverse. So I'll vote for the beast via versatility and Regenerationn that can keep him alive and tank Fiamma's Attack like a champ

Thatoneguy78 said:
The beast got a ton of abilities that Fiamma got no counter for or can't tank without dieting. The beast on the other hand could very easily take Fiamma's Attack without any difficulty what so ever and could kill him through pseudo black holes, Transmutation, Matter Manipulation, could power null Fiamma depending on how that works on non conduits, anti gravity could lead to the beast just throwing Fiamma into space but that could be countered by Fiamma's teleportation. Could begets Fiamma's durability with his ray field blast though that could be countered by the Right hand auto target probably.
In the end the only way Fiamma could win this fight is if he bust out that Fairy spell on the best in the beginning of the fight and hope it works on him. Because other than that the beast has more ways of putting Fiammma down then the reverse. So I'll vote for the beast via versatility and Regenerationn that can keep him alive and tank Fiamma's Attack like a champ
mater manipulation and trsmute work in the range of black hole (as is writen on profile), power null only works on conduit

and once again the others form of attack of fiamma are ignored (index controler)

fairy spell only works on magic gods as it's writen on the profile

Malox1696 said:
mater manipulation and trsmute work in the range of black hole (as is writen on profile), power null only works on conduit

and once again the others form of attack of fiamma are ignored (index controller)

Oh okay thanks for clearing that up for me. But still can Fiamma get past High regen that works on the macro quantum level apparently. Or survive a Black hole to the face. Because if not the beast could still very handily win this match

Power null only working on a Conduit has been debunked.

He still can't use it at this distance

Thatoneguy78 said:
Malox1696 said:

and once again the others form of attack of fiamma are ignored (index controller)

Oh okay thanks for clearing that up for me. But still can Fiamma get past High regen that works on the macro quantum level apparently. Or survive a Black hole to the face. Because if not the beast could still very handily win this match
as i said before curse /grimore corruption/mind spell all work and bypassthose resistances (all from index controller)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back