• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
And Surface Wiping isn't what's killing Fiamma he can block that all day and be fine, question is will ther Radiation that will be infesting the planet thus making it impossible to safely breath be an issue.
The radiation itself should be easy to block using the holy right, given that it can block light just fine.

Whether the radioactive dust can do stuff is an interesting question.

First thing to ask is if that dust kills fast. Fiamma shouldn't have trouble healing the radiation damage if he gets that chance (keyword: People-Clearing Field). Additionaly, depended on how bad the radiation of the dust is, it could take hours or days or more to kill someone through the effects.

The other thing is that Fiamma can likely expel the poisonous dust from large areas using the holy right. And I mean just the dust, considering how the holy right can target groups of things and destroy them without doing damage to anything besides them.

If the Regenerationn works without rest, then it depends on the index controller whether or not Fiamma can kill the beast.

He will not lead with any of the possibilities he has with that, but he is by far smart enough to try using his other resources after a short time.

I see the following options that are not incredibly implausible to be taken after some time:

• St. Georges Sanctuary opens cracks in space. Throwing the beast in (or him running into them when they are used as shield) and closing them could be a win via BFR.
  • He could do the Mina Marthers and write down a bit of an original grimoir to show to the beast. That would result a powerful mind attack taking the beast out.
  • Given that Index magical knowledge is sufficient to recognize almost every spell instantly, there are a vast number of spells one could speculate to be possible with the index controller. Because of the high speculation I will not go into them for the most part (unless I remember one she definitely knows), but one spell I would say she most likely knows is the memory erasure spell that was used on her every year.

I already agreed on the initial radiation block

Problem is if the radiaton does kill, then he won't get the oppurtunity to use them, Beast leads with RSB and you have to kill or Incap with the first thought to stop his move.

Sadly, you're right, the dust takes a few hours to settle in albeit it settles in the lungs instantly.

As for the rest

-Can Beast teleport in time before he's caught?

Anyway, got a movie to watch, peace.

Gargoyle One said:
-Can Beast teleport in time before he's caught?
If he is in perfectly fine condition? Yes. At least for the space rifts. For the grimoire texts, which he wouldn't recognize as attack, no. If he is occupied with Regenerationn parts of his body, likefor example his head, though...

Malox1696 said:
there is the spell used aginist fimma to seal his soul, it should be in the grimore right ?
Being a spell of the pope I actually would say that it belongs to the more unlikely ones to be in there. (Also IIRC you need to be the pope to use that one)

Malox1696 said:
(Also IIRC you need to be the pope to use that one)
i actually did not know that thanks
Hmm... I looked it up and I misremembered that. Albeit the version the pope uses is amplified through means only possible in his position.

Well there is this to so attacking with grimore might work :

Information Transfer: Index is able to transfer a large amount of information from her Grimoires directly into the mind of another person by singing in ultrasonic frequencies, but this requires her to keep singing to maintain the connection.

Although she never used it to fight as she never actually fight

Gargoyle One said:
He can teleport while regening actually. He did that after being hit by a nuke.
The thing is that without a head he lacks sensory organs. It is the problem of dodging an attack from which you don't know that it exists.

(And was he teleporting before regenerating his brain?)

Edit:

@Malox1696: You have a point, albeit I am uncertain if Fiamma can sing well enough to use that technique in practice...

He teleported after being blown to bigs by a nuke, I don't fiction cares about sensory organs by which, he doesn't have any.

Unless he has a supernatural six sense I would assume he perceives his surroundings by physical means.

He has been able to fight while having half his head blown off (eye included) and still managed to create one of his black holes to absorb nearby matter and still throw his attacks with enough accuracy to hit people like Cole

He also does possess a supernatural sense, as he was able to sense out the RFI that Cole had, and also likely possess the bio scan ability, which lets him sense out peoples bio health and see into their body like an X-ray. He gave the power to Colec so he should possess it himself

DontTalkDT said:
@Malox1696: You have a point, albeit I am uncertain if Fiamma can sing well enough to use that technique in practice...
he doesn't really need to sing, vibrating air would have the same effect or even use a spell to make index communicate trough the controller would work

DontTalkDT said:
I agree with LazyHunter about the fact that the holy right neither is durability negation nor gets past high Regenerationn.
My bad DT back. How so? The novel indicates many times HR ignores defense and ability and defeats with no force. "…His exceedingly overwhelming "power" ignored any actions taken by his opponent and simply crushed them.", "Using a battle in an RPG as an example... What if there was a ridiculous command of "defeat" among the usual commands of "fight", "defend", "magic", and "item"." Here implies HR disregards the ordinary things the enemy would use to counter. "…Fiamma could bring an end to the fight by merely holding out his hand, so he did not need any of the usual cards that would lead to a tiny victory when used together. He needed to do only one thing to win. He would swing his right hand and it was all over. That was all there was to it.", "That was why Fiamma did not need the things that were usually necessary. Speed. Toughness. Intelligence. Physical strength. Space between him and his opponent. Numbers. A weapon." This shows he does not need the usual things needed to defeat his opponents including overwhelming their defense it why its considered hax similarly to how it ignores distance. "Most likely, Fiamma would respond in the same way to Kanzaki or Acqua and he would defeat them just the same. It didn't matter if his speed or strength were inferior." "A single attack from Fiamma should have destroyed all of humanity. He should have been able to deal with even Vento of the Front or Acqua of the Back with a single wave of his right arm." We know Fiamma is a regular human unlike saints he's not using energy to destroy things. He not powering through things yet just a wave of his hand at regular speed is enough to cause a cataclysmic event. "The movements of Fiamma's limbs were not as fast as Kanzaki's or Acqua's. They moved at the speed of a normal person like Kamijou and yet he could smash a mountain and split the earth." The Vento and Acqua quotes are more interesting because HR would defeat them regardless of their passive hax. The latter defense which includes Divne Mother a damage/punishment nullification ability which logically seems like an ability that should negate HR effects on him. However it would defeat him all the same. I used bypass specifically rathar than negate for word choice as it doesn't null or erase those defenses. In this specific case when describing its hax, it would defeat him ignoring his Regenerationn. I'll probably make CRT eventually

Zensum was voting Fiamma via Dura negation that isn't on the profile plus Don't Talk and Lazy disagreed.

That's probably why the OP didn't count the votes, if the CRT is made and accepted this will be outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back