• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB Higher Dimensional Mind and Resistance

It's 8-D Higher-Dimensional Manipulation but the description of her higher consciousness is described as being only 4-D on scale. I'd lean towards 4-D for the sake of safety, but it could be either due to 8-D Moon Cell stuff. Just acknowledge both possibilities.

Promestein said:
It's 8-D Higher-Dimensional Manipulation but the description of her higher consciousness is described as being only 4-D on scale. I'd lean towards 4-D for the sake of safety, but it could be either due to 8-D Moon Cell stuff. Just acknowledge both possibilities.
I agree with Prom on making it 4D.

Cool

So in conclusion.

Higher Dimensional Manipulation (merged with and controls the Moon Cell which can create 8 dimensional space)

Intelligence: [Everything that is already there in addition to] Merged with the Moon Cell, granting a higher dimensional perspective (of at least 4 dimensions, possibly 8) that allows her to perceive all possible timelines from outside them.

AoC worked by drain I'm pretty sure.

Kharne was power null

Wasn't White Queen mostly based on mind control? Infecting her with her hair or something?

Don't think Doctor Doom involved mind hax (it was mentioned, but established not to matter) In Nyx match, mind hax never came up Amakasu I think it was mentioned, but it still was inconclusive so I don't think it mattered Leviathan it wasn't menioned. Lavos I don't think it was mentioned. So just the White Queen then

I'm confused.. Matt said you can be 3D and manipulate infinite dimensional space. We know for a fact she has a 4D mind and that the barrier cuts through 8D. Where does any speculation stem from? It's right there

We argued for more than just mindhax:

• Space-Time deleting attacks
  • Resistances and various things that allows WQ to ignore BB's authority
  • Immortality
Therefore, it can stay

Per SBA rules, higher dimensional immortality is restricted so no

Edit: Going to sleep. So i won't be able to reply again

You mean the space-time attacks?

Space time attacks like those that BB survives without being deleted here (getting hit by an Ea blast, which breaks space-time apart on activation and causes dislocations in space-time on its target) and here (getting hit by an axe that shatters space)?

Matthew Schroeder said:
She didn't won just for Mindhax.
You realise that controlling BB is about the only way she can win... right?

Deleting or killing BB's physical body (which is all the White Queen can actually physically reach) won't do anything to her higher dimensional mind in the Moon Cell

Soul Hax was discussed too.

And type 9 immortality based on higher dimensional stuff is restricted either way. YHVH, SCP, Warhammer, etc, you know the drill.

So yeah, nothing changes.

Why would soul hax work either? It can't hit the Moon Cell either, and BB controls spiritrons anyway.

... And why do I get the feeling that I've actually just decreased BB's ability to win in threads by getting the Moon Cell consciousness listed as higher dimensional...

@Monarch

Second comment. I don't see how your interpretation is working when Hakuno's Servants defeated her and caused her to fade away in a straight fight.

As for your first comment, that's also probably game mechanics. Otherwise we'd give Space-Time Resistance to any monster that can survive that attack (which is every monster for an underleveled Gil).

From what I've heard, the Moon Cell was already rejecting her at that point for some reason and being beaten was just the final straw that caused her to lose control of it.

She's a psuedo divine spirit who controls time and space at will. I think that if there's anyone it's fair to say that it isn't gameplay mechanics, it's her.

I argued this for a whole thread already. Don't feel compelled to do it again. Soul hax can rewrite the opponent's soul, make them slaves, and then some. Which BB doesn't resist. It's just another point amidst the stuff, but a point still.

But really, the thread was gigantic. Saying it was "only x" or "only y" with that much discussion isn't accurate, so I'm naturally with all the others. Can stay due to reasons adressed above as a whole.

Except there's a ton of things wrong with assuming the hairs automatically soul haxes BB when there's a myriad of ways she could stop or defend against it without even needing resistance.

That was debatable, which we already did back then, in the thread. And results happened. The actual point here is that this revision doesn't change anything. I'm not even the only one saying that.

The argument of "she's in the moon cell, so even if her present body dies, her past and future selves show up" has been used in many BB threads.

If it was wrong, why has it never been argued against until now?

Back