• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB Higher Dimensional Mind and Resistance

@Matthew. I agree. But I see a lot of bullshit on the White Queen thread. I just read through it all, and people were ignoring what each other were saying. And based on what I read, it would be at the very least inconclusive.

Didn't help that BB was the superspam character at that point, so a lot of people were just sick of her winning.

>>> Two or three persons, you included on the whole wikia say that.

>>> Everyone else says otherwise, that both match and results are legit.

>>> "The thread was wrong!"

...Something feels amiss.

It should have been inconclusive.

I don't know if you noticed, but I didn't even comment on that thread.

But I just read through it, and both BB and WQ supporters were completely ignoring important points their opponents were making, points that would have made it inconclusive because neither could beat the other.

FateAlbane said:
>>> Two or three persons, you included on the whole wikia say that.
>>> Everyone else says otherwise, that both match and results are legit.

>>> "The thread was wrong!"

...Something feels amiss.
Appeal to popularity Fate. More supporters do not equal being correct.

Again, "that was debatable, and we debated it".

It should have been inconclusive is your opinion. I think a bunch of matches around should have different results than what we have on the profiles. The side I was debating for also lost a number of times.

Despite that, thread's over, other side made proper arguments and got enough support? I move on. There's a thing such as agreeing to disagree and also democracy. This is not appeal to popularity when the thread was properly discussed. Arguments were not "I like WQ better, so she wins". Reasons were given, thread was concluded.

That's it. My point is that after that and even now, people are legitimately pointing out that it is legitimate. Very, very few are saying no. And most already forgot the thread even existed. In this situation we count support and opposition or discussion goes on forever.

Reasons were given. And other reasons were ignored. This is what I find issue with.

But alright. I'll leave it alone. I feel like I've ended up downgrading BB anyway now that Moon Cell Mind is just going to be restricted as higher dimensional type 9 in all her threads.

Hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ....

However, this is actually a good time to clear some stuff up.

First, the whole "can just get a past or future self to come help out from the Moon Cell thing". I'm not sure where this came from, but I and others have been using it in arguments for a while. If it is incorrect, I want that cleared up here.

I have not played ExtraCCC, nor gone on Beast's Lair. Everything I know of BB is secondhand knowledge. So I'm asking people who actually do know, how did the playable servants get her out of the Moon Cell? Was it literally just "beat her up enough and she leaves it", was it "the moon cell was automatically rejecting her and beating her up made her lose her metaphorical grip on the reins", or was it something to do with Kiara hacking the Moon Cell herself? Or was it something else?

That seems to be leaning towards "it was automatically rejecting her and it kicks her out if she is beaten up"

@Monarch that's game mechanics. You can do that against anyone in CCC and they can still survive, does that mean that everyone gets resistance to space-time manip? Of course not.

Using "lore" to try and justify game mechanics doesn't work here when, nothing in lore actually suggest she can survive Ea and when within the game itself Ea can hit her with the same 999999 dmg instant death like against anyone else.

I feel like that is a double standard for CCC when I've seen other video game characters get resistances for practically the same thing.

And that's a fully charged Ea you're talking about the insta death.

Regardless, I don't care about that topic anymore. I want to know about the Moon Cell rejecting her

It doesn't matter when you are basically using game mechanics to justify head-canon.

When you defeat her, the connection to the Moon Cell is cut off. So she shouldn't actually get type 9 immortality as the moment you defeat her she losses her connection to the Moon Cell thereby losing her higher dimensional view. The past or future BB comes and fights for her is wank.

Also as I have already explained, she shouldn't have resistance to causality manip as EX luck doesn't apply to CCC BB.

If no one has any objections then, I'll remove the Type 9

And the EX luck Causality stuff

I assume Probability Manipulation should also be edited to get rid of that bit?

Back