• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB Higher Dimensional Mind and Resistance

She only did it after the Moon Cell rejected BB, which made her lose a good portion of her powers. That would include the higher-dimensional things as well.

Kiara has no feats like this, but I guess you might apply it to her as well if she had control over the Moon Cell.

But, let's first see whether BB will get this or not.

So, what has been decided?

Higher Dimensional Mind is almost unanimous. Just Matt disagrees

Prom believes Type 9 Immortality would come from that, and I agree.

Matt supports adding higher dimensional manipulation to her page, as do SwagPack, Promstein and Iapetus.

Don't know what Velox or PaChi are thinking

Ramesses is neutral on everything.

For now, all I am arguing for is a higher dimensional mind, with other people deciding whether or not its 8D, Type 9 based on that, and higher dimensional manipulation based on the Moon Cell that she merged with being able to create 8D spaces. Anything else can be debated later, if ever, and concerns against subsequent debates do not affect what I have presented here.

Although, now that you mention it, her intelligence section doesn't make any mention of the fact that she has merged with the Moon Cell and gained the "brain of a god" capable of overseeing everything within the Moon Cell at once.

The higher dimensional mind seems acceptable personally.

But we should really decide if they are physical dimensions which makes it "only" 4-D.

It's definitely at least 4-D given Rin's explanation.

But, higher dimensions are the same in physics and geometry up to 4-D which is the point where the two interpretations start diverging (5-D parallel universes)

I don't have time, but these stuff that Monarch is proposing have been circulating on the wiki for more than 8 months, so it's not rushed

The quotes are from the Beast's Lair, the most credible source of translations for Nasuverse. Too many times have people used "it's probably bad translation".

"Don't know what Velox or PaChi are thinking"

Im not expert here, but higher dimensional mind is fine.

The rest at first glance, too.

Universal BB and Complex Multiversal BB are outliers that contradict the overall scale of the verse. Beings that are stated to be superior to her in-universe top out at Solar System level. That's why she isn't Universal+ or higher.

This thread is just for an 4-8D perspective of reality, and some higher dimensional spatial manipulation.

That being said, I'm interested in this part

Also the Mooncell has records of all recorded Noble Phantasms which BB has access to all of that and all servant information. Which she has been shown to ultize the information of servants and able to alter them and their noble phantasms. She Should logically have access to something similar to avalon at her dispoal because of the mooncell.

BB having access to other Noble Phantasms interests me. Do you have quotes that support her being able to use them?

@Epic

BB is still logically below any of the Archetypes as they are still the strongest beings in the Solar System. To say that BB is even close to Universal would mean that she's stronger than them, which is inconsistent.

I also don't recall a single instance of BB ever using another Servant's Noble Phantasm.

@Epic

Nasuverse rules still apply to Fate, and Arcueid still exists in Fate/Extra. Therefore, so do the Archetypes.

@King

It doesn't change the fact that the Types are still canonically stronger than anything else in the Solar System.

That's referring to Arcueid, whose Authority is superior to the Moon Cell's, preventing it from deleting her.

I don't see the point in reposting everything that was already posted above.

It's still an outlier that overturns the basic mechanics of the Nasuverse, namely that Ultimate Ones > Everyone Else.

We'd have to scale Arcueid up as well as the other Ultimate Ones up as well.

"It's still an outlier that overturns the basic mechanics of the Nasuverse, namely that Ultimate Ones > Everyone Else."

thank god for easily findeable materials literally saying that

A- that is not the case on the mooncell or in the digital world

B- she is indeed a fanservice character

"She is a Funny Vamp [localized as Temptress] with tousled blond hair and crimson eyes.
She is a fan service character.
Technically not a wizard, she is just some strange creature that Gatou brought along from Earth. Sometimes a cat, sometimes Yuzu-nee, sometimes a silicon creature, Berserker is a princess that doesn't seem to have a proper place in the game. She desperately awaits a redesign.
Incidentally, in the world of EXTRA where the information world (digital) takes precedence over the physical world, she is no longer the strongest.
This is because in the information world legend becomes reality, and natural phenomena that have been incarnated as "Gods" can often hold more power than their original natural existence does.
Well even with that being said, if Berserker regained her sanity she would easily be considered a cheat-tier Servant. Her power, "The stage is the Moon, so all targets have their power reduced to a sixth of their usual." would be extremely useful against other similar cheat-tier Servants.
It's a conceptual numerical alteration, so it is unavoidable when on the Moon. Even the Moon Cell transformed version of BB would be limited by it.
In EXTRA and CCC, she is about the only one who is "Capable of defeating Konjiki Hakumen (Golden White Face), no matter how small the chance might be."

@Embrace

And the exact same text you posted compares full power Arcueid (not even as Archetype-Earth) to Amaterasu in might.

Good job.

also, while i cant seem to find the exact translated materials for it, the stories seem to push forward a set of notions that has led like 90+% of the Beast Lair translators and debaters to arrive at the conclusion that there is some form of EMP field or something similar, that nerfs anyone to being weaker than Arcueid, even if they would naturally be stronger.

also, TYPES were getting slaughtered in Notes.one got cut in half by a giant sword with properties similar to Gilgamesh's Ea, 2 got one-shotted by a revolver made by the Atlas institute, one got killed by the 6 sisters and Type-Mercury was supposedly getting ready to fight these modern heroes, but i cant seem to find the specific passage or picture that i am recalling

Embracetophats said:
also, TYPES were getting slaughtered in Notes.one got cut in half by a giant sword with properties similar to Gilgamesh's Ea, 2 got one-shotted by a revolver made by the Atlas institute, one got killed by the 6 sisters and Type-Mercury was supposedly getting ready to fight these modern heroes, but i cant seem to find the specific passage or picture that i am recalling
Yeah, by immortality and Regenerationn-negating superweapons that are among the most powerful Conceptual Weapons in the Nasuverse.

Reppuzan said:
@Epic
BB is still logically below any of the Archetypes as they are still the strongest beings in the Solar System. To say that BB is even close to Universal would mean that she's stronger than them, which is inconsistent.

I also don't recall a single instance of BB ever using another Servant's Noble Phantasm.

literally made from BB and bitchsealed by BB. i am not even sure she even needed to reach the merger with the mooncell in order to do this since the implication is that all this happened before the story even started.

Fate/Extra CCC Fox Tail Material - Alter Ego G

Alter Ego G Master: ???
Height/Weight: 30~?m/?kg
Alignment: Lawful Good

"Ôûá Huge Scale - EX A cheat skill that evolved from Self-Modification.
There is no limit to how large she can get. Once the upper limit is reached, the upper limit is further increased. This is infinitely repeated. Basically infinite growth of infinite growth.
Anywho, she's a planet destroying universe level disaster, but giant transformation makes her lose complex intelligence and function. This skill cannot bear common sense, so one completely self-destructs."

BB had to seal Kingprotea because her power threatened to surpass her own.

Reppuzan said:
@Embrace
And the exact same text you posted compares full power Arcueid (not even as Archetype-Earth) to Amaterasu in might.

Good job.

i failt to see how you would even deduce that if not for inherent bias.

it says that full power Arcueid, which is literally Archetype-Earth (please post materials that lead you to believe that she isnt) isnt stronger than Amaterasu and states that Archetype Earth is the only one who has a chance of beating her, "no matter how small the chance might be".

it is literally saying that the chance is extremely small, but not a complete zero.

that sort of comparisson cant be used to debunk anything because you might as well use the same argument to say that you could win the lotery with any degree of confidence, because according to you, an extremely small chance is still a strong chance

Back