• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB Higher Dimensional Mind and Resistance

So then

Type 9 immortality, and resistance to mind manipulation based on higher dimensional mind.

Are we agreed?

Type 9 is fine, but does she have showings suggesting that it's combat applicable?

Higher dimensional mind is also fine but it doesn't seem that we reached an agreement about being tier 2 or tier 1

If you want to be technical it would be more correct to simply explain that her mind is higher dimensional instead of calling it a resistance, given that she doesn't actually have any resistance on the scale of her mind.

It's "Resistance" in the same way as "Arceus is completely unaffected by any kind of hax working on a 3-D scale because he is 4-D". But whatever you prefer is fine by me

Problem is, I've explained that her mind is higher dimensional before. And it tends to get ignored.

But fair enough. As long as it gets put on the profile. What power should it be listed as then?

I though we decided just to go with 4D?

Combat applicable though, probably. As long as the Moon Cell doesn't reject her (which I don't know how exactly happens, I think it has something to do with Kiara hacking the Moon Cell from outside it), she can basically just use her merged consciousness to use a past/future self and time travel back to the fight.

While we are at it though, we should give BB the Nasu standard "Resistance to Magic (Including effects such as Petrification, Mind Manipulation, and Spatial Manipulation)", because as it stands she's just got "Magic Resistance" listed up the top without an explanation of what that actually means in Nasuverse.

Why not 8D? Even if we go with 4D, we still need to discuss the scale of it.

Adding explanation as to what Magic Resistance can deal with is fine.

Kal and J-Man both said 4D, Matt doesn't agree with 8D

I'm still fine with Higher Dimensional Manipulation (merged with the Moon Cell, which can create 8D spaces), but others believe differently about her actual mind.

If she isn't upgraded, and only has Type 9 and 8D or 4D mind, I can see people putting her up against other tiers of her level, and if she loses via outhax, I can see people spamming "lol Type 9 and 8D/4D mind, stalemate cuz enemy doesn't have 4D or 8D hax, gg." Isn't it easier to put her at least into tier 2 so that won't happen?

That's like... a fallacy of some sort.

We don't put people where they would best fit for matches, we put them where the work shows them to be.

I mean all statements show her bare minimum at tier 2. The evidence for tier 2 is far more than that against it. There is a mountain of evidence that suggest tier 2, however there isn't any outside of speculation and assumptions that puts her lower. The best argument is servants beating her, but said servants aren't scalable to others.

I reaaally just want this over and done with.

If you want to argue tier 2 BB, can it be done on a different thread please.

Also, I'm just going to change the magic resist thing now

@Monarch Is there any other servant, other than Saber, who had faced a someone with Causality manip before?

Cuz it's still possible that everyone luck is different than another. A servant with A rank luck can be resistant to Reality Warp but vulnerable to Causality manip.

"In addition, her Luck parameter was of the lowest rank E-, but through BB's world distorting level of effort (and dedication), it became EX rank. In short, "Luck EX" is the unquantifiable, unachievable "miracle" that she once attained."

Her luck was E- but it became EX because she performed a miracle. EX is the miracle she once attained.

@Homu Luck is an actual Parameter though, that defends against insta-death attacks through altering causality. I don't think it would be different for everyone, except in rank

@Ramesses, all "EX" ranks are unquantifiably above the ranking system, that's why they are rated as EX. And it clearly states her Luck became EX, as in it is EX now.

@Monarch Yes I know. Perhaps I wasn't clear. But BB that reached the miracle had E- luck. FGO BB had EX luck because she attained the miracle. CCC BB doesn't have EX luck and thus shouldn't get the resistance.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
@Monarch Yes I know. Perhaps I wasn't clear. But BB that reached the miracle had E- luck. FGO BB had EX luck because she attained the miracle. CCC BB doesn't have EX luck and thus shouldn't get the resistance.
Wouldn't it scale? What was the miracle?

@Kal ok, good plan.

No it wouldn't scale. The Miracle refers to her getting control over the Moon Cell. BB had E- luck and gets control of Moon Cell after a lot of effort, so FGO BB gets EX luck because she had once managed to pull that shit off.

Do we ever see BB's Luck parameter after she gains control of the Moon Cell though?

From what I understand, they are all hidden and listed as *

If the miracle it refers to is gaining control over the moon cell, then why would she not have it become EX here after doing so?

Also, could someone PM Repuzzan about this thread? I'm surprised he hasn't commented yet, but I'm going to sleep now so I can't PM him myself.

@Monarch /\ Pal, he was here yesterday.

He's totes aware of the thread. o.o He's probably just offline atm, me thinks.

Monarch Laciel said:
Kal and J-Man both said 4D, Matt doesn't agree with 8D

I'm still fine with Higher Dimensional Manipulation (merged with the Moon Cell, which can create 8D spaces), but others believe differently about her actual mind.
Actually only said viewing time was well 8D may still be up for debate for other feats and all that man.

The only thing about 8 dimensions that is mentioned is the "It's a perfectly spherical spirit particle defense wall that cuts through eight dimensions."

The thing to decide is whether we think it's actually talking about 8 higher dimensions as we define it, which it could be from Rin's explanation of higher dimensions, or if it's not.

@Monarch

Most things point to it and as you said they clearly have some knowledge of what they're talking about so there's no real reason to think they just threw in "8 dimension" for the hell of it under any other definition than how we define it

Well then

It's 8 D: Aizenishere, ThisIsMySwagPack, Iapitus

It's not 8 D: Kaltias

Acknowledge both possibilities: Promestein, Monarch Laciel, Matthew Schroder, J-Man Requiem

I don't know the others so comment and I'll edit it in

Back