• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB Higher Dimensional Mind and Resistance

Promestein said:
Embracetophats said:
also, TYPES were getting slaughtered in Notes.one got cut in half by a giant sword with properties similar to Gilgamesh's Ea, 2 got one-shotted by a revolver made by the Atlas institute, one got killed by the 6 sisters and Type-Mercury was supposedly getting ready to fight these modern heroes, but i cant seem to find the specific passage or picture that i am recalling
Yeah, by immortality and Regenerationn-negating superweapons that are among the most powerful Conceptual Weapons in the Nasuverse.

ok great, so we can debunk Repuzan's statement that TYPES are unbeatable by anything in the solar system because they clearly got killed by manmade things.

the point that i was getting across is that they are clearly not the top apex predators that can only be matched by each other

Promestein said:
BB had to seal Kingprotea because her power threatened to surpass her own.

ok, sure, but all of the alter egos have that power and potential, particularly Melt and Kazudrop. i dont see it as an argument to single her out in any negative way in this discussion.

the argument in question was "BB has never shown anything close to universal feats, nor is she as strong as TYPES, which are planetary", to which i replied by posting the power and scale that the author stated that Kingprotea has and how she both came from BB and BB managed to seal her away. that is all

Embracetophats said:
ok, sure, but all of the alter egos have that power and potential, particularly Melt and Kazudrop. i dont see it as an argument to single her out in any negative way in this discussion.
No they don't.

Kingprotea's Grow Up Grow skill was how she would surpass her power. The other Alts don't have that

Monarch Laciel said:
Embracetophats said:
No they don't.
Kingprotea's Grow Up Grow skill was how she would surpass her power. The other Alts don't have that

ok, rephrasing because i think i was misunderstood. i didnt say they have that specific power, just that they could surpass BB in time given their own abilities.

Kazudrop already proved her ability to do so and while Melt would go about it slightly differently, but could do it with her Melt virus. i seem to recall a statement somewhere from her on how she wanted to overthrow BB, but i cant recall where i read it specifically

anyway

would this be a bad place to place links or arguments on how archetype earth seems to operate on the 5th dimension at the bare minimum or would that be ok?

Bad place

Do it later, I just want to get the upgrades I've currently proposed added for now.

Well the only thing left to do really is determine:

"Do we consider the Moon Cell to have enough evidence to say it's 8D, or do we just leave it at 4D"

After that, we just add Resistance to Mind Manipulation due to higher dimensional mind (4D or 8D) and Higher Dimensional Manipulation (if 8D is accepted)

Add a bit more explanations, because for your average visitor "merged with the Moon Cell" doesn't really mean anything unless they know that the Moon Cell is.

I agree. Especially since certain characters like Gilgamesh scale massively from the Moon Cell and BB's major powers come from it.

How are we going to discuss whether we should accept the Moon Cell as 8D or not?

Do you think the evidence I've put forward is enough to say that those 8D spaces mentioned are actually meaning legitamate dimensions?

Maybe?

Alone yeah except matt and Kal and evenprom make a lot of points and sense (honestly unsure man).

Face value yeah excluding any or all contradiction which may have happened with the moon cell or bb in verse or story.

I dunno.

The thing is that the dimensions up to 4-D are basically the same in physics and geometry, with Rin mentioning 4-D as the "perspective of a higher dimension".

5th to 11th work differently instead, and the description of the Moon Cell seems to allude to a physical 8-D (Due to parallel worlds etc).

It's definitely at least fourth dimensional, i'm uncertain about the degree of 4-D however.

We've seen that Nasu knows what dimensions are and how they work from the description of the Far Side. Just as 6D in Avalon's description has a meaning, so too should the Moon Cell's 8D. It's unlikely he's throwing random numbers without thinking about it.

But, I will leave this one to the people that are well versed in dimensions.

Question: From Rin's explanation the Archival Space would be 4D and not 5D? I thought it would be 5D because the time is seen from a higher dimension and time is the 4th dimensions etc. At least that's how I understood it, so if someone can explain to me how exactly this works.

"It becomes so that you are able to see from above your own past, present, future."

"At that point, all time within the book becomes equal. After all, you can view any point in time you like, whenever you want. "

Those two quotes.

Monarch Laciel said:
Rin: On the other hand, the laws of the Archival Space are different. Think of Archival Space as existing in the higher dimensions. From a higher dimension, 3D is like a flat fabric. Let's see...say the 3D world is a world written in a book, and jumping in it resulted in finding yourself outside of the book, okay? It becomes so that you are able to see from above your own past, present, future, in the form of records. This is the perspective of a higher dimension. Do you see? At that point, all time within the book becomes equal. After all, you can view any point in time you like, whenever you want. There's no past or future. It's the same as that. This place is imaginary number space, a higher-dimensional informational space formed by light.
As Rin says, 3-D is the lower dimension. The Archival Space being higher dimensional is directly correlated to the fact that you can see your own past, present and future.

That's 4-D.

Embracetophats said:
It says that full power Arcueid, which is literally Archetype-Earth (please post materials that lead you to believe that she isnt) isnt stronger than Amaterasu and states that Archetype Earth is the only one who has a chance of beating her, "no matter how small the chance might be".
You got it wrong. It's nerfed Arcueid on the Moon after regaining her sanity that has a chance against her. That entry doesn't mention her full power.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
So, Reinhard vs BB is not a mismatch anymore? </div>

Nope, it was a stomp even before he got the mind hax

Either speed is Equal and he stomps BB mercilessly or it isn't and a Past BB blitzes his kid self.

It's just hax. In the same way HDM's The Authority is only 7-A despite his 8-D hax and Doom is only tier 2 with Galactus and a Cosmic Cube's powers, yet has High 1-B technology.

Kepekley23 said:
It's just hax. In the same way HDM's The Authority is only 7-A despite his 8-D hax and Doom is only tier 2 with Galactus and a Cosmic Cube's powers, yet has High 1-B technology.
Who is this in response to?

I made this account just to reply. I fail to see how BB is at a lower tier due to losing to Gil and the other servants. You can say said servants are only servants, thus not that far above other servants, but CCC is a different timeline, it is in a different/virtual reality (Moon Cell); things work differently in CCC as opposed to Stay Night and the others. The fact is CCC playable servants are far superior to normal ones at end-game. Why? It's a different timeline, how they got that powerful and why they are so above other god tier servants is simple, different timeline, virtual reality where physics can be changed. I can see BB being 1-C. HOWEVER, if you don't accept 1-C, fine, but BB should at least be 4th dimensional. AT least put "possibly 2-B, 2-C, 2-A, or 1-C." Which tier out of the ones I marked is up for debate, picking any of them is fine, but saying she isn't even tier 2 when others are tier 2 with less proof than BB is illogical. BB became the Moon Cell itself, not being tier 2 is completely illogical. At bare minimum put 8-D hax.

I'm not trying to offend anyone (I may come off as harsh in this post). It just really seems that eveyone against a more powerful BB just want to maximum nerf her based on arguements that aren't very good and have little substance. Most arguments I see are "lol Outliers" despite CCC clearly knowing what it's talking about when it comes to dimensions and physics. Outside of the servants that you CANNOT scale to their alt timeline counterparts, no one in the Nasuverse has been proven above BB. Not saying she's the strongest, but her being a lower tier due to assumptions on characters being stronger than her is quite frankly... kinda dumb. Again, I don't mean to offend. Please just give some thought about my post.

Back