• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB 8D Removal

>Well you really can't apply real life dimensional theories in fiction unless said Fictional verse gives statements and stuffs of following that Dimensional theory. But I digress.

Yeah, that's why I heard that Dimensional tiering in this wikia might get overhauled completely, or just tweaked. So normally, a verse would go up to Multiverse+, unless there's actual dimensional theory and feats used, like say a Sci-fi show like Doctor Who or Gurren Lagann.

There is something to compare it too from my earlier statement of it being "possibely 6-D" which is avalon. That was touched upon earlier.

"It is a Noble Phantasm at the level of magic, that completely shuts out all physical interference, transliners from parallel worlds, and communication from other dimensions (up to the sixth)."

https://www.tmdict.com/en/su.avalo

Good job linking them all together. But what I said still stand: It's useless in VSBattles Wiki's standard. Here, we don't need to link the theories with fictions, just show that Higher D is infinitely > Lower D

That said, I'm still thinking BB's a higher D, probably in mind and body, as she fused with the Far Side and the Core, both are noted to be higher dimensional and similar to our standard of 4D beings.

What I was trying to show is that the Mooncell's perspective/mind/brain transcends the Multiverse, and all its history . The 1at sgement above the underscore line thing was an Ttemot to demonstrate that.

BB's mind being 8d via fusing with the mooncell doesn't even make sense as a justification because the mooncell is quite obviously not 8d physically, it is able to produce 8d walls that block people out yes but thats a justification for it having higher dimensional manip and possibly authority stuff not for the actual structure being 8d. The actual mooncell being 8d always wouldn't make sense because then the wall being 8d would be completely unimpressive, add onto the fact that you cant really build an 8d computer out of crystals

As seen with some other profiles you can have higher d stuff without being tiered for that number of dimensions. So basically remove her mind being 8d, scale it to at least 5d or whatever and we can decide if the 8d capabilities of the mooncell scale to authority or jush higher dimensional manip.

I'm fine with the Moon Cell being scaled to 5D, that's reasonable given the other scans.

I wouldn't understand the Moon Cell being anything less than 8D though because these 8D structures occur within itself. How can the Moon Cell contain an 8D structure, yet not be 8D itself? The logic of arguing it as just hax doesn't make sense if you know that BB completely fused and became one with the Moon Cell in its entirety as stated on the profile.

To address some of the other comments, the Moon Cell only specifically exists in the Extra universe.

It can only affect those related universes which is less than infinite through the use of Quantum Time Locks. This is qualitatively inferior to Avalon that actually can block attacks across an infinite multiverse.

The Moon Cell being 8D is impractical, but 5D would make more sense with it being below Avalon but still above 4D.

Again creating something 8d does not mean you have to be 8d. And BB merging with the mooncell wouldn't make her 8d either because again, the computer is not always 8d it can just create 8d structures

The mooncell only exists within the extra verse but also contains an infinite amount of universes within itself so it's not really inferior to Avalon blocking attacks from across an infinite multiverse

@Paul Frank The Moon Cell doesn't contain an infinite amount of universes because Quantum Time Locks ensure that the number of timelines is always finite because there isn't enough energy to support an infinite number of timelines. The existence of this notion is very important and has been displayed in a number of media such as Fate/Grand Order and Extella prominently.

I find that dimensional notion extremely contrived. If you had some higher dimensional object it would either be that size geometrically or not. How can a lower dimensional object contain a higher dimensional one? You can't put a sphere in a circle.

GalaxianAegis said:
The Moon Cell doesn't contain an infinite amount of universes because Quantum Time Locks ensure that the number of timelines is always finite because there isn't enough energy to support an infinite number of timelines. The existence of this notion is very important and has been displayed in a number of media such as Fate/Grand Order and Extella prominently.
That aspect of the Mooncell is being discussed here, fyi.

@galaxian

The thing is, every other mention of parallel universes state there is one for every possibility, which are infinite or straight up says there are an infinite amount so the single statement from extella can be disproven by the rest of the series

It makes the wall with hax similar to how the hist can fire their 16d math out with hax without being 16d inside and the Authority can use his spiral cloud mountain to cut through 7 or 8 dimensions without being 8d

Also if you want to use the "a lower d object cant contain a higher d one" arguement even though this is fictio then that means the reverse side of the world is at least 6d via housing Avalon so the far side of the mooncell would also be at least 6d scaling to it

Paul Frank said:
The thing is, every other mention of parallel universes state there is one for every possibility, which are infinite or straight up says there are an infinite amount so the single statement from extella can be disproven by the rest of the series
Reminds me of the "Finite Mooncell" statement. Rani said as long as the Labyrinth (or whatever) is made in the Mooncell, it must be finite, has entrance and exit, then, in the next chapter, you are trapped in BB Special Dog Space, which, guess what? Is infinite, has no entrance or exit!

Arguments that say her mind should be 4-D and everything that is trying to put this at 4-D is irrelevant. She already is 4D and the higher dimensionality here is from that perspective. Staff comments from that thread were made when BB was considered 5-B and a 3D being.

So, the lowest dimension here to consider is 5D.Moon Cell mechanics are already being discussed in another thread and it is obvious that it contains the possibilities (stores them) within its Core. Cosmology is being discussed as well.

Just want to point out that creating or manipulating an 8D structure, if Transcendental to an infinite sized Multiverse, should be 1-C by default. If BB can do that then she's 8D. Otherwise if it's just 8D in name only without any corresponding feats, then it won't be 1-C at all.

Also, the Hist and Authority example is bad considering they aren't manipulating or creating any higher dimensional structure like BB. Blasting 16D math to bfr opponents isn't the same as Manipulating a 16D realm and neither is using cutting through 7-8D is equivalent to Manipulating 7-8 Spatio-Temporal dimensions.

From what some peeps are saying, BB can manipulate Mooncell and has merged with it thereby viewing all the possiblities as books due to being Transcendental to it which means BB is likely High 2-A.

RM97 said:
Just want to point out that creating or manipulating an 8D structure, if Transcendental to an infinite sized Multiverse, should be 1-C by default. If BB can do that then she's 8D. Otherwise if it's just 8D in name only without any corresponding feats, then it won't be 1-C at all.
Also, the Hist and Authority example is bad considering they aren't manipulating or creating any higher dimensional structure like BB. Blasting 16D math to bfr opponents isn't the same as Manipulating a 16D realm and neither is using cutting through 7-8D is equivalent to Manipulating 7-8 Spatio-Temporal dimensions.

From what some peeps are saying, BB can manipulate Mooncell and has merged with it thereby viewing all the possiblities as books due to being Transcendental to it which means BB is likely High 2-A.
If The Authority is "cutting through" dimensions, he's the perfect example, as the 8D Wall is described just that.

"Cutting through dimensions" sounds like the exact opposite of transcendent planes of existence.

By that logic, even Astofo's Trap of Argalia would have Complex Multiversal Range which tbh, I wouldn't mind

SSOOOO question.. I realized something...

1st.) outside of BB there could be in the future other Novel characters, or game characters that come from a game with a similar style to visual novels.

Lets say one of them gets a similar statement of "It cuts through ten dimensions"

Now for the questions

if we can't use real life science to help understand the feat, or legtimize it. What can then?

If we need to prove a character is superior to infinities. How do we prove that without going into the threshold of "Above baseline High 3-A" above baseline 2-A "Above Baseline High 2-A" and etc.

If a character from a novel has a similar statement, but its strictly a book character and that character appears in no other sequels, or prequels. How else can we judge it?

I understand this is fiction, and they can use ther own cosmology, but there could come along a character from a series that has little to no explanation of its cosmology.

I just got off work and my brain is fried atm lel. There was other stuff i wanted to talk about and say, but completely forgot them ha :V

• "BB's mind being 8d via fusing with the mooncell doesn't even make sense as a justification because the mooncell is quite obviously not 8d physically, it is able to produce 8d walls that block people out yes but thats a justification for it having higher dimensional manip and possibly authority stuff not for the actual structure being 8d. The actual mooncell being 8d always wouldn't make sense because then the wall being 8d would be completely unimpressive, add onto the fact that you cant really build an 8d computer out of crystals"
- Paul Frank

The issue here is that everyone that supports it says they are not physically 8D, but can produce 8-D walls. Then their not 8D because they're.. literally not 8D..

But it is possible for it to access the actual 8th dimension to gain a higher dimensional perspective view all of existence below the 8th.

I will say i agree that the Mooncell doesn't have to be 8D. It can simply just access the 8th dimension to generate a structure for defense. it could be as simple as that.

• "I'm fine with the Moon Cell being scaled to 5D, that's reasonable given the other scans. I wouldn't understand the Moon Cell being anything less than 8D though because these 8D structures occur within itself. How can the Moon Cell contain an 8D structure, yet not be 8D itself? The logic of arguing it as just hax doesn't make sense if you know that BB completely fused and became one with the Moon Cell in its entirety as stated on the profile."
    - GalaxianAegis

I am not saying the Mooncell is 5D. I am saying it has the Mind, the brain, the perspective of a 5th dimensional, or possibly 6th dimensional being. Massive difference.

It is possible for a lower dimesnional entity to generate a higher dimensional shield, and it is possible for it to be browk down with hax. However, some admins believe if Offensive Hax defeated a 1-C Defensive barrier. Then that should correlate into tiering for Attack potency.

• "I find that dimensional notion extremely contrived. If you had some higher dimensional object it would either be that size geometrically or not. How can a lower dimensional object contain a higher dimensional one? You can't put a sphere in a circle."
    - GalaxianAegis
It is possible for lower dimensional beings to exist in a higher dimesnional setting.

For example, we are 3rd dimensional beings. Yet, we there is a 4th dimension of time that progresses us forward. Time for us flows forward.

• "I't' makes the wall with hax similar to how the hist can fire their 16d math out with hax without being 16d inside and the Authority can use his spiral cloud mountain to cut through 7 or 8 dimensions without being 8d"' [For some reason this one didn't render right]
- Paul Frank

if it makes a higher dimensional barrier with hax it would be barrier creation, or forecfields something like that, but it would be noted in the durability section, yes? "1-C with the ability barrier active" something like that. However, that would translate into BB's attack potency as well (assuming if it was accepted). Her tier would say something like "1-C with hax" in AP, but more specific, and not just say "hax". This is according to what some staff said in different various threads.

• "Reminds me of the "Finite Mooncell" statement. Rani said as long as the Labyrinth (or whatever) is made in the Mooncell, it must be finite, has entrance and exit, then, in the next chapter, you are trapped in BB Special Dog Space, which, guess what? Is infinite, has no entrance or exit!"
    - Diinou HotHead
As i explained on another thread. Finite in dimensionality. We are shown that it contains an inner universe.

• "From what some peeps are saying, BB can manipulate Mooncell and has merged with it thereby viewing all the possiblities as books due to being Transcendental to it which means BB is likely High 2-A."
    -- RM97
As I explained in this comment, the Mooncell's brain/mind/perspective is 5-D only. it in itself is not 5-D.

The one issue i realize now is that any tier BB becomes, her brain will be 1 dimensional level above her regardless.

• ""Cutting through dimensions" sounds like the exact opposite of transcendent planes of existence."
    - DMB 1
actually... in the Mooncell... IT IS a higher plane.. There is different layers to the Mooncell, and 8th layer which is the quote above exist above them all..

Just read this blog here, and here's what I think is interesting:

"This is imaginary number space, a higher dimensional information space made from light. The far side of the moon is fundamentally operated according to the laws of the recorded universe, not the observed universe. We are foreign bodies…no, guests. Creatures of the the observed universe that have been thrown into the recorded universe. Whereas the Moon Cell's Core is a concurrent world simulator where all possibilities are calculated and the past, present, and future all exist at the same time. In other words, it belongs to the recorded universe. BB has become that Moon Cell. She's obtained a higher dimensional perspective. So — BB can handle the past and the future simultaneously. The moment BB reached the core, she obtained the power to select and determine the future."

I don't like comparisons and stuff, but this kinda reminds me of this statement about the Expanse from SMT, and we have "possibly High 2-A" for the SMT peeps. Also, all possibilities across the past, present, and future exist at the same time. If 5-D or 6-D hax/tier isn't accepted, I think this still means at least 2-A, since the possibilities, which are infinite, all exist at the same time.

Oh, never mind then.

But still, 2-A at least seems likely. If all of infinite possibilities and timelines that the Mooncell calculates are existing all at the same time, then 2-A seems plausible.

I'll let the experts discuss the higher dimensional stuffs.

Someone should probably remake this thread with a summary of points on both sides. Start fresh so it won't confuse any admins, or other staff that try to review this.

This CRT was to get something "Agreed upon' removed because many thought "it was wrong" but it seems this was forgotten so i guess it will remain

Finally i got op waifu back despite my inner conflict

I personally don't have the time because of some issues going on in my life to argue this actively. I very well make just make another thread when I do have more time.

Back