• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I legit forgot that don't know how but did Well in that case that would make this a stomp right. If so it can be closed.

I mean not really. Mega still has Absolute Zero and Black Holes which would put Bayo down unless she escaped into Purgatorio

Ya but about absolute zero wouldn't that be consider extreme temperatures which bayonetta is resistant to.

Bayonetta uses bazillions,Megaman uses mirror buster,then Bayonetta is atomized by his own bullets which will be stronger and faster (faster probably not for the speed equalization)

Black hole+ concrete shot or absolute zero. I see megaman winning this,also centaur flash which is undodgeable or homing attacks

@Kazuma Its in character for Bayo to lead with her time slow/stop, and if he reflects them she can either dodge them or reflect them, or hell just use her TK on them like she does with her other guns

BruceTheBatman said:
Mega Man resists time stop too doesnt he, since Flash Man cant use it on him?
Flash man ,Bright man and Centaur man can time stop megaman,but only for a a few moments,and Bright man just because he release a flash which stops megaman´s circuits,so he can´t resist a time stop from Bayonetta who has better time manipulation than this robots masters

Kk Still voting Mega Man via superior... Everything else actually. Besides, even though Bayo can time stop, it wont matter if Mega Man freezes or god forbid melts her. Hes also more versatile overall

@Bruce Its 100% in character for Bayo to lead with her time slow/stop, and she has multiple methods of preventing damage (Invulnerability, forcefields, ntangibility, damage negation, attack reflection)

Invulnerability is a NLF, Mega Man could break her forcefields and has shields of his own, intangibility also means that Bayo literallu cant touch Mega Man, damage negation I need to look into, and Im pretty sure Mega has attack reflection too.

No, INVINCibility is an NLF, her invulnerability can allow her to not take damage from High 4-C beings. Her forcefields can take massive beatings from 5-Bs before even showing signs of damage. She actually can, she can become invisible and ingtangible by going into Paradiso, but she can still affect and attack in the real world. He does, but Bayo's attack reflection has the added bonus of automatically activating her time stop when it reflects an attack

WeeklyBattles said:
@Kazuma Its in character for Bayo to lead with her time slow/stop, and if he reflects them she can either dodge them or reflect them, or hell just use her TK on them like she does with her other guns
She has one move to win,megaman has 3 or 4 weapons to win this,one can´t be avoid.others weapons have undodgeable AoE

Bayo time stop,Megaman freeze her,transform her in concrete,attack her to the death with spatial manipulation and reflect all his bullets with his reflector,he has more options and all are as good as starting with time stop

Invulnerability againts absolute zero and transmutation? and her reflection needs perfect timing, and i am searching for videos who show me that his reflect works for range attacks (probably yes,but i can´t play right now the game)

Bayonetta wins this match, as opposed to Megaman, for the reasons that are in a state of greater height in comparison to this post, which is in the "Bayonetta vs Megaman" thread, which is on the "vsbattles wiki", on the internet

The...what? Exploding lasers wont help him when Bayonetta has at least five different ways to completely nullify them or use them agaist Mega Man

It needs to be unanimous for that to happen. If someone votes and their reasons are debunked, we still have to wait for the Grace Period to end, unless said person takes their vote back.

can you tell me why they are debunked? the only thing is bayo time stop and wins ,no one debunked how she will stop spatial manipulation,transmutation or even explain if she can reflect ranged attacks

So 7-3

Yes she can reflect ranged attacks

Also her invulnerability makes her invulnerable to reality warping and age manip from tier 4 beings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back