• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
So I heard from someone that Discord was the strongest High 4C, let's see if that's true.

Speed Equalized, fight on Aesir's arena, Discord is very serious.

Badass Witch: 1

Badass Drago: 2

Inconclusive: 1

Well I guess I can start off by asking does Bayo have resistance to mind control or Transmutation?

Interesting then might depend on which would likely use it first if this is in character probably Discord

Wait, when did Jubileus use RW? I thought the weakness page said it wasn't combat applicable.

Also, vote OVO

Not to mention, you can't place Resistance to Reality Warping unless one is shown to resist reality warping from several different sources (Magic, tech, etc...), as it should be Resistance to Magic instead (Or age manipulation)

Source for it? Cause watching Jubileus' fight, it doesn't seem like she uses any reality warping against Bayonetta.

In any case, I'd say this would be a close one. Bayonetta has better combat experience and is physically stronger, but Discord has intangibility, teleportation, reality warping, and other abilities like sickness inducement (he could sneeze on Bayo and give her blue flue for instance). I'll abstain for now.

Its age regression via reality warping, just like how most of Discords reality warping can be considered another power as well. And she completely reversed its effects, how is that not resistance?

SomebodyData said:
Not to mention, you can't place Resistance to Reality Warping unless one is shown to resist reality warping from several different sources (Magic, tech, etc...), as it should be Resistance to Magic instead (Or age manipulation)
^

WeeklyBattles said:
Its age regression via reality warping, just like how most of Discords reality warping can be considered another power as well. And she completely reversed its effects, how is that not resistance?
^

And what does that prove?

Resistance to age Manipulation, not Reality warping

Plus like I said before, most if not all of Discords rrality warping powers can be considered a different power altogether, just done via reality warping

SomebodyData said:
resist reality warping from several different sources (Magic, tech, etc...), as it should be Resistance to Magic instead (Or age manipulation)
Your point being?

Let's just drop it.

Back