• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D╠Âa╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠ÂB╠Âa╠Ây╠Âo╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠Â

@Knight

I think there was a calc for destroying the world instantly which is what Gracious and Glorious would do and the result was like 500 Petatons IIRC

@Vsguy there's never a statement that they would destroy the world instantly, just that they would devastate everyone in its path.

While we're on the topic of revising some bayonetta stuff, I'd like to bring up Balder having time stop again as I found more evidence to back it up

@Theglassman

Hmmm. So someone would have to calc it I guess, or its just baseline if there couldn't be a calc

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Exactly :^)

If there isn't a calc don't we usually assume baseline?
Depends

Surface busts without calcs are considered 500 pettatons.

There was also a moon calc that can be used for others I believe

I know, but the High 4-C feat came from after the moon feat thingy.

Anyways there's a couple more abilities you didn't mention Weekly.

Explosion Manipulation: Due to the rocket launchers and the Durga charge attacks, which leaves explosive bombs.

Homing Attack: Due to the bird form Bayonetta has can fire feathers that home in on the target.

So our current feats foe high 6-a are

• Fidelity concealing the true size of the ocean with their power
  • Gracious and Glorious surface wiping with a fraction of their power
  • Saipentia controlling all of the earth's oceans
Who is calcing madama's meteor feat?

Resplendence may have a high 6-A feat via the power of the sun:

"Forged by divine hands using the brilliance of the sun itself, Resplendence resides in the First Sphere class Thrones, ranked third in the angelic hierarchy.

Resplendence's radiant form can overturn the laws of nature, turning night to day as it simply peers over the horizon. Among those who gaze into its luminous presence, the pious weep and bow before it, while it sears the eyes of those who lack faith, throwing them to the ground in submission."

Wasn't hiding the ocean an illusion? They're not doing anything to the water, so idk how a value is supposed to be obtained from that.

For resplendence, since its made from and compared to the sun, the sun gives off 3.827e+26 watts of luminance. W = J/S so one second (since that's what we take) = the above value in joules, which is High 6-A, though a little sunshine never hurt anybody

For Sapientia (assuming this method is used), the entire hydrosphere weighs 1.4e21 kg, or 1.4 quintillion metric tons. Tidal ranges go from 0 to 11+ meters, so I used 11. It takes water at coastlines 6 hours and 12.5 minutes to go from high tide to low tide and vice versa. That's 22,350s. 11m/22350s = 4.922e-4m/s.

The KE of that is 1.69e14 J, 7-C

Idk about tsunamis, but the 2011 Japan Tsunami only released 31 kilotons. The largest tsunami ever was the 1960 Valdivia earthquake, which released at least 10e18 joules.

For Gracious and Glorious, we don't know what percent power they used. Plus, we know neither the timeframe nor the method.

Causing all the thunderstorms in the planet, gonna use Kep's storm here which gave 1.15e19 J. 1800 storms happen daily so the the final result is 2e22 J, country level.

Of course, that's assuming they're all produced at exactly the same time, which they aren't. It also assumes all storms are the same size, so its very much a highball.

From Resplendence, Fidelity, Saipentia, and Gracious & Glorious

Also waiting on the calc of Madama's meteor shattering feat

@Weekly how did you get that result for G&G?? There's no time frame nor method used fo them.

@Weekly you need the timeframe to even calc that. There's nothing that suggests that surface wiping happens just like that.

The description of their feat states that they can surface wipe with just a small fraction of their power

If there isn't a timeframe we can use we assume 60 seconds. But context always matters, if you can prove it you can use a shorter time frame.

Contextually the description makes it clear that by using a fraction of their power they can destroy the world's surface. Logically, this implies it is done with a single attack, rather than over-time requiring them to put time and effort into it.

There's a calc for Boros' attack which is often used for baseline, timeframe-less Surface Wiping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back