• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already brought it up in the tier 4 revisions thread and got approval

Why revert them if theyre just going to be re added in a day or two?

What you got approval on was for people not to mess with the Bayonetta profiles until the revision started. You should still wait, because nobody else has been updated as of yet.

Idk why but this kind of characters always end Up in High 6-A for some kind of reason, It already seems like an universal constant xD

btw, why does Bayonetta have striking strength and durability at large star level? her calc just puts her at star level+ going off from the new scaling.

@Theglassman

Her High 4-C key is her when summoning Omne which is more powerful than both Jubileus and Sheba combined, High 4-C might not be correct although I myself couldn't say. But that tier is only for her doing that one thing

There could be a problem with Bayo matchups since they were from when she was High 4-C.

@Vsguy no, What I'm saying is that her 4-C tiers have Large star level durability for no reason.

@Dark there's also the fact that some of her matches were based off of her abilities that she doesn't do right off the bat, which was the only reason why she even won in the first place. Like sora and Rasalom.

I'd argue Sora vs Bayo could be Inconclusive or either can win due to the nature of their characters and abilities. Either way, all her High 4-C matches need to go.

@Dragon Almost all her high 4-C matches will be switched as the characters in said matches will also be knocked down to 4-C with the Tier 4 revisions, I checked

@Weekly not all of them. Sora is still keeping his High 4-C rating since he scales from a Foe feat.

@Weekly Sora resists a decent amount of her hax, including witch time, and can oneshot her with anything he does.

Sayo and the Digimon fights are still High 4-C seeing as they still scale from a Foe feat.

All her High 4-C matches should be removed for now. Bayo's matches should be discussed elsewhere.

Short answer: yes

Long answer: they have infinite speed, so witch time wouldn't work on them.

Hax is nice, but her opponents now also one shot. And can reasonably do so. Back then AP wasn't a factor, now it is.

If anything Bazzilions is her main way of winning those fights considering that was before the Digimon updates. The LadyDevimon fight didn't even take nonexistence into consideration (which would likely make it a stomp now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back