• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The angels are consistently enough at High 6-A to be rated as such. Bayo herself would receive a "At least High 6-A, likely higher" due to being far above them.

@Rice what about the tsunamis and splitting the red sea? That's a couple of other feats from one of the other cardinals.

Is there an evidence for phenomenas caused by angels being world-wide? And angels could pretty much hide the ocean simultaneouly.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Controling all tide-related phenomena in the world and controlling all cloud-related phenomena in the world are High 6-A feats.
For some reason I fail to see how this is true, but okay, I'll try to be cool with it.

@Reb

Likely has something to do with Kinetic Energy or some other stuff. ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Also, as for the Virtues being non-corporeal:

Amongst the spiritually powerful of the Middle Ages, it was thought Paradiso held for all a Divine Will, and as a result, they developed heavenly logic. The concept of the "Cardinal Virtues" was born of this logic, and classifies Paradiso's Divine Will into four broad groups. These Cardinal Virtues occasionally become manifestations of the great intentions of Paradiso, and are known as the Laguna, inspiring awe in the masses."

That and basically every angel First Sphere and up are consistently referred to as non-corporeal:

Virtues are the manifestations of concepts and any angel above the rank of First Sphere is a metaphysical being

Ability placement i agree needs to be adjusted, and i found a few missing powers as well:

Her resistances should scale across the board as nothing really happened that would justify her having new resistances in the second game

ok, well what about the weapons that arre exclusive to bayonetta 2? They shouldn't be in the same tier as her Bayonetta 1 counterpart.

Bayonetta 1 will be High 6-A along with other angels and everyone that scale to Bayo 1.

Separate the Bayo 2 stuff from Bayo 1.

make Balder a man again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back