• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so now that we have a clear cut goal on where they're at in the tiers, can somebody unlock the profiles so I can apply the changes?

It makes sense how Bayo can resist Slow but doesn't resist Stop, hence why she gets trapped.

I agree with Time Stop personally.

Gargoyle pretty much said what I was gonna say. Also the whole Aesir's spirit thing I have no idea what that would be.

The monocle he wears is the seal that keeps Aesir in his body, as seen in the last moments beforehe died his monocle fell off and aesir almost escaped but when he put it back on he was sealed again.

ok, well I guess it can count as sealing, though I don't know if it's combat applicable since it only works on Aesir.

Technically it should work on anyone who has a spirit form/is just a soul.

Although technically he was also able to trap child Cereza in his body as well so...

WeeklyBattles said:
Ability placement i agree needs to be adjusted, and i found a few missing powers as well:
Empathic manipulationn resistance sounds fine

I need more clarification of lustitia's acid being resisted as if she merely took damage from it, that doesn't mean she can resist it.

How is someone with the ability to shapeshift equate to elemental intangibility?

she already has fear resistance

the sloth resistance sounds alright.

Curse manipulation sounds alright

shuraba sounds alright.

Not being reduced to a buddle off bubbling blood and flesh after being covered in acid is a resistance, albeit minor

Because its body is made of liquid metal

So, to summarize:

1. Every 5-B character is going down to High 6-A.

2. Bayonetta gets the following:

• Empathic manipulation resistance
  • minor resistance to acid
  • harm elemental intangibles
  • mind resistance
  • curse manipulation
  • energy projection
  • explosion manipulation
  • homing attack
(she gets her poison manipulation separated from her High 6-A tier)

3. Father Balder gets timestop and non-combat applicable sealing

Also stat amping via Serious Mode/Umbran Climax

I'd like to get some of bayo's lightning timing feats calced but thats for another time

How am I doubling your workload when the High 6-A tier has been accepted by the majority, and I'm just getting the tiers out of the way?

Because youre edits arent worded correctly and i have to apply the tier 4 revisions as well and youre forgetting to add and adjust things

So you want me to stop the additions that are accepted already? Even the High 6-A stuff, which isn't affected by the stellar tier revisions that are going on right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back