• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on whether we decide it'd be best to lowball and go with the fact that the feat has no timeframe or assume a standard value.

Lowball probably. Gracious and Glorious destroy the world in a single attack but its unknown how long they take

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we put the "at least" label on the character if they're in the 25%-50% range of the tier?

@Theglassman

I think its just to signify that a character might be a lot stronger when we just don't know how much, so its not that quantifiable afaik

@Vs I remember someone saying that if a character is either in the 25%-50% of the tier they're in, or the 75%-100% of their tier, we add the "at least" label on their tier.

If someone is stronger than the value they're scaling from to an unknown degree, they get "at least".

Yes, shed be At least High 6-A. Defeated Balder who can oneshot her infernal demons which are equal to the cardinal virtues which are stronger than the sequi which are stroger han glamors which are stronger than G&G who are 336 petatons with a small fraction of their power

When will the revisions be applied? I doubt the meteor Loptr dragged will yield High 6-A results, if its even currently being calculated.

A mass of that size moving (Just from eyeballing it as the thing was almost fully on fire before he even let got of it) way faster than the minimum speed of reentry will yield some nice results

Just threw around some super high ends and only got it to 6-B. Yeah, not going to be High 6-A.

@Weekly I'm pretty sure he did that if he said that he "threw around some super high ends"

Violent fragmentation does not even touch a fraction of the KE of the meteor.

Using the highest speed a meteor can have (72km/s), then assuming the meteor is several kilometers in all statistics, I still get very low 6-B results.

Yeah, it's actually way lower. They are 100 kilometres above the Earth's surface and Loptr gives the meteor a boost by slapping it and it's still several kilometers up even after many seconds have passed.

@Kepe so now that those stuff are out of the way, who's getting the High 6-A treatment besides Bayonetta, Rodin, Balder, and Jeanne, and what tiers should the paradiso angels and bayonetta's summons should get?

Resplendence is 1st tier so it scales to everyone above that, as well as scaling to the mid-high/high infernal demons and everyone who scales above them.

Loptr's 5-B key should also be Low 4-C, since the same Loptr in kid form that beat Bayo is the same one that killed Rosa.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes, shed be At least High 6-A. Defeated Balder who can oneshot her infernal demons which are equal to the cardinal virtues which are stronger than the sequi which are stroger han glamors which are stronger than G&G who are 336 petatons with a small fraction of their power

That would be High 4-C but Bayo dominated him in their fight and he had to resort to distracting her and running away so he could kill rosa

He said something along the lines of "I'd live to stay but I have something I have to do", threw a building as a distraction, hen left the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back