• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, recently i found that Bayformers have an strangely consistent shown of Regenerationn feats, from Low to High-Low, so let's get into that

First, we see here that Ironhide have that sweet big injury there, and Ratchet was also hitted by some missiles but it seems that he could tank most of the damage, but also couldn't get up, and in the end of the battle, they have no visible damage. Ironhide's damage was pretty deep so Mid-Low, High-Low if we consider that Starscream blew up some "organs" there. Ratcher wounds were more light and it seems that it only was exterior damage, so Low for him.

Bumblebee also have a feat of regen, here you can see the damage and the regen there. Ravage goes there, tear up some kibble in his right thigh, and a little piece of his Mask, but in the next shot, both are intact. This is an instant Low regen for the thigh, and possibly Mid-Low from the Mask, since that is a component from Bumblebee's head, thing is that this was done from one shot to another with no indication of ellipse.

Even Grindor have some degree of Regenerationn, here you can see Optimus taking a chunck of Grindor's chest with his sword, and here his chest is normal. It is hard to spot these, but in the lower speed you can see the chunck flying off, and his chest normal after that. I don't know if this would be classified as Low or Mid-Low, but it is one of thesse.

Next is someone that i didn't think i would find a feat for that, but i did, yo boi Sentinel Prime. Here the guy took a missile under where his spark is, wich exploded, 5 seconds later, and we can see that the blast also hurted some internal parts of Sentinel's uper torso, since that spark was leaving from the inside, and he didn't receive any damage there by an external source, cut to his fight against OP and this shot give us that he is as good as new, with no open wounds from the shot, but he seems to be like that since the beggining of the fight, the regen from the missile would have been Mid-Low, but since the blast, apparently, destroyed some of his internal parts, that is High-Low.

While Galvatron don't scale to the race, he should have High-Mid Regen via this.

And Optimus have one good regen feat, here we see a missile piercing through Optimus chest in a location where his spark is, causing a minor explosion, and here another one hit his shoulder causing another explosion, but bigger, putting OP down for good, however, some minutes later, we see here that just after he is release from that, he can already walk, since the blasts pierced through his spark, this would be High-Low, this could also be Low-Mid, but OP have never really regenerate his arm back, so i doubt.

So there you go, we have either 3 Low Regens and 1 Mid-Low, to 1 Low and 2 Mid-Low and 3 High-Low with a possible 4 for the verse's Cybertronians so far, plus High-Mid for Galvatron. Some questions that people might ask:

"Why didn't Ironhide's cannons got regenerated?" Because they are guns, therefore, not an original component of Ironhide's body.

"Shouldn't Megatron have High-Low regen since he is the twin brother of Optimus Prime?" As far as we can tell, Megatron don't have any type of regen. His head was only partially destroyed, not even hitting his brain module, but even that he couldn't regenerate, needing to use external Cybertronians that look like Scalpel to do the job for him. We could say that it is because he was revived, but there is OP and SP so no for that, but since the method of reviving was different, this can be debatable.

"You forgot that Sideswipe Regenerated from a shot of Sentinel Prime" No, i didn't, in fact, Sideswipe just tanked the shot with no visible damage aside from the knockback Sideswipe 8-A confirmed.

"Should we consider that the 8-A tier should have High-Low by default?" Nop, Lockdown have scars in all of his body, and Shockwave don't have feats for regen.

Anyway, that is it, i will let the guys who know more than me to determine the vallues of the regens of Grindor, Bumblebee and Ironhide.

Back