• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Anti-Magic work? If Anos needs to be conscious to use it, Saiki can simply teleport him to another world, whether he is close or not.
He passively has that thing.
Phew. That was close. A millimeter closer and the faint anti-magic field that constantly surrounded me would have snapped his sword in two. He’d mentioned the weapon had been passed down through the Indu family for generations. No matter how dull a blade it was, I’d feel bad if I destroyed something so important. But that aside...
If he wants to BFR Anos saiki should atleast needs to send him along with his town or something. I don't see Saiki bypassing the Anti Magic.
Besides Saiki can still petrify Anos, create clones to help him in battle, or use them as cannon fodder.
Higher AP?
Anos can think with his Source he can use ingal to recreate his body ?
He can create Clones by himself?
He has Stealth mode which even hides his Fundamental Concepts which are atleast type 3 concepts in wiki.

Saiki needs feats for seeing them even if he has Extra ordinary senses.

I already given a example of how a character can create castle but can't manipulate it. Feel free to explain how creating= Manipulation?
He doesnt create it. He creates it then keeps on controlling it. If Saiki created his manga and left then you would be right but you ignore context
Dumbass or not. Tell me how many characters he has killed in the series?
Ma boi is innocent, probably 1
Not every feat should be in the Profile.
It should be.
Gatom is a spell which exists in the verse. Also Anti magic is already listed as Powernull. We don't go around listing each and every feats
I feel like this is a coping mechanism. The profile says he needs sight to use it. Simple as that.
Agna also made a statement regarding we don't need to list small things like that.
Thats not small. Thats important
It states His Magic eyes are Greatest Anti Magic. Of course but it's not stated as limited to his Eyes. Powernull is listed there are different feats different types.

We don't list fire manipulation and different types of feats uses in fire manipulation together. Not all skills are used as together in every profile.
Look at Saikis Telepathy. I could have just wrote "he reads minds" and left it, but I explained it so the profile gives as much information as possible.

I am keeping my vote on Saiki.

He doesnt create it. He creates it then keeps on controlling it. If Saiki created his manga and left then you would be right but you ignore context
Send me scan for where he manipulates it.
Ma boi is innocent, probably 1
Scan?
It should be.

I feel like this is a coping mechanism. The profile says he needs sight to use it. Simple as that.
Profile does not say he needs contact it says his Eyes are Ultimate form of Anti magic means normal anti magic is below his eyes power. Anti magic is already accepted as Powernull in other threads.

I can make a thread and list that. We can continue this debate later then( though as I was saying powernull no one list all abilities)
Thats not small. Thats important
Powernull no one lists All stuff bro.
Look at Saikis Telepathy. I could have just wrote "he reads minds" and left it, but I explained it so the profile gives as much information as possible.

I am keeping my vote on Saiki.
Telepathy wouldn't help if he can't react to opponent attacks.

Send me scan for where he manipulates it.
Writing a storyline till the end is manipulating it. Creating it would be making the plot and then stopping but Saiki then keeps on controlling it. This is literally so ******* simple
You want scan for his kill? He kills his version in the novel iirc @edutyn knows better
Profile does not say he needs contact it says his Eyes are Ultimate form of Anti magic means normal anti magic is below his eyes power. Anti magic is already accepted as Powernull in other threads.
His Magic Eyes of Destruction are the ultimate form of anti-magic and can destroy anything in sight
I can make a thread and list that. We can continue this debate later then( though as I was saying powernull no one list all abilities)

Powernull no one lists All stuff bro.
Actually Powernull is one of the haxes that needs all the context. We have to know what kind of stuff he can null and etc.
Telepathy wouldn't work if he can't react to opponent attacks.
Now you suddenly say Anos is blitzing? What?

Writing a storyline till the end is manipulating it. Creating it would be making the plot and then stopping but Saiki then keeps on controlling it. This is literally so ******* simple
That's not the scan it's a headcanon with no proof from your end.
You want scan for his kill? He kills his version in the novel iirc @edutyn knows better
I will wait for the scan then
His Magic Eyes of Destruction are the ultimate form of anti-magic and can destroy anything in sight

Actually Powernull is one of the haxes that needs all the context. We have to know what kind of stuff he can null and etc.
No most of the characters profile lisus just powernull with etc. No one describe all things. They would just points out which is used for powernull.
Now you suddenly say Anos is blitzing? What?
He has Danmaku So i don't see Saiki having time to keep doing anything.
I am not sure if that would still help him. Even if it did Saiki will now have time to just Plot Manip to win.
Scan for plot manipulation. Or i will take it as burden of proof. I don't need him creating the plot scan i need him manipulating it.

That's not the scan it's a headcanon with no proof from your end.
Its common sense. He wrote the entirety of his novel. If you use your brain you will see what I mean
No most of the characters profile lisus just powernull with etc. No one describe all things. They would just points out which is used for powernull.
... No.
Teleportation
Scan for plot manipulation. Or i will take it as burden of proof. I don't need him creating the plot scan i need him manipulating it.
Writing a novel and a manga is manipulating the plot. Creating would be creating it then not being able to do anything, Saiki in this case control, manipulates it and even ends it since his Novel is completely written by him, saying "this is not Plot Manipulation only Creation" is just trolling at this point. I think we already argued, I shall wait for peoples votes

He passively has that thing.
Ok
If he wants to BFR Anos saiki should atleast needs to send him along with his town or something. I don't see Saiki bypassing the Anti Magic.
Technically, he can
Higher AP?
Fair
Anos can think with his Source he can use ingal to recreate his body ?
Being petrified is the same as being dead.
He can create Clones by himself?
Yep, and each clone can also use <Bilocation>
He has Stealth mode which even hides his Fundamental Concepts which are atleast type 3 concepts in wiki.

Saiki needs feats for seeing them even if he has Extra ordinary senses.
Reactive Evolution is probably useful here since I only need to be in contact with Toritsuka once to be able to see ghosts afterward. (Just the ghost of his friend's dead father), acquired a new ability out of nowhere. Or to develop new resistance just like when he woke up from the dream world where he can't use his powers.

Its common sense. He wrote the entirety of his novel. If you use your brain you will see what I mean

Writing a novel and a manga is manipulating the plot. Creating would be creating it then not being able to do anything, Saiki in this case control, manipulates it and even ends it since his Novel is completely written by him, saying "this is not Plot Manipulation only Creation" is just trolling at this point. I think we already argued, I shall wait for peoples votes
Nowhere it's stated to be manipulate anything. I even asked @Bobsican he even stated same thing without further context and statements it's just a wank. So provide the proof for Manipulating ongoing plot instead which is already written.
Technically, he can
Fair. I need to check how much radius Anos anti magic works as SBA we assume Characters starts with Normal aura range.
Ingul works by character being dead only.
Yep, and each clone can also use <Bilocation>
I mean Anos can use clones too.
Reactive Evolution is probably useful here since I only need to be in contact with Toritsuka once to be able to see ghosts afterward. (Just the ghost of his friend's dead father), acquired a new ability out of nowhere. Or to develop new resistance just like when he woke up from the dream world where he can't use his powers.
This falls under NLF because Concepts are more abstract than Ghost so need a seperate feats for that
@Bobsican even created a staff thread it was accepted that Reactive Evolution is only limited to what characters has shown.

I will wait for the scan then
Questionable, at best it scared him enough to give up the fight.
That’s right. This world’s Nendo’s dad doesn’t know who I am. He probably doesn’t realize I summoned him with my powers. Besides, he seems to be wandering off and ignoring Toritsuka just like always.

Alright, thanks to Nendo’s dad I’ve managed to push back against this world’s Saiki Kusuo, but what should I do next…? I stare coldly at him lying on the ground.

(What’s with that expression?! I know it because we’re the same. This is bad…! Whenever I make that expression things go south really badly…!! I almost never look like that!)

Saiki Kusuo attempts to free himself from my psychokinesis. However, I just push down on him even harder. I won’t let him leave, and I won’t let him teleport.

(Damn it! Why can’t I cancel it?! What are you going to do?!)

Ha ha, I wonder about that.

Saiki improved brain perception in times of stress, being able to give a great monologue while barely 1 second had passed since his alternative version teleported.
How about attacking me directly instead of relying on some cheap toys? I taunt him with my index finger making a “bring it on” motion. Saiki Kusuo gets clearly annoyed, and right as he takes his first step, he disappears. He teleported. This world’s Saiki Kusuo has already removed his limiters, so he can teleport just like that. On the other hand, I still have mine, so I have to wait three minutes after teleporting to teleport again.

In that case, does that mean I have to take my limiters off as well? No, that’s not it.

Even if I did that, we’d just be stuck repeatedly teleporting. It would become an endless chase. We would never finish this, and this fight would go on forever. In order to go back to my old world, I need Saiki Kusuo’s power. The only way would be to convince Saiki Kusuo.

In that case, how should I counter his teleportation?

If it’s regular teleportation, then I’d have several counters. I’d just need to interrupt him for an instant. That would be enough.

I already know what I need to do.

This is a world that branched off after Nendo was eliminated. It’s the result of me trying to live a quiet life without getting involved with anybody else. However, at the same time, that is exactly Saiki Kusuo’s greatest weakness.

By the way, the only reason I can think of something this complex is the mind control I cast on this world when I was younger. I made it so I could think faster than the rest of the world.

Even right now, there’s this less aggressive mind control going on. However, it’s thanks to that that I’ve been able to think of ways to stop my opponent. That’s quite ironic.

And so it hasn’t even been a second since Saiki Kusuo teleported, which is why he appears in front of me right now. He wants to strike me with his psychokinesis from a close distance. That’s just what I expected.

Nowhere it's stated to be manipulate anything. I even asked @Bobsican he even stated same thing without further context and statements it's just a wank. So provide the proof for Manipulating ongoing plot instead which is already written.
The plot is created by saiki and then continued. Thats writing the plot itself and then ending it. Literally the strongest use of Plot Manipulation. I explained this several times but you dont like understandig me
This falls under NLF because Concepts are more abstract than Ghost so need a seperate feats for that
@Bobsican even created a staff thread it was accepted that Reactive Evolution is only limited to what characters has shown.
So then Saiki can also win by just spamminf his Petrification? The RE of Anos wouldnt work since it has no proof.

The plot is created by saiki and then continued. Thats writing the plot itself and then ending it. Literally the strongest use of Plot Manipulation. I explained this several times but you dont like understandig me
May I see the scans him ending the Ongoing Plot ?
Even if we consider Plot Manipulation there are limits to it. You don't assume he can erase being from Plot who has HGR. Also this is SBA match. So Saiki in character doesn't do that thing.
Furthermore, regarding No-Limits Fallacies: Users can not simply be assumed to bring out any imaginable effect. They are assumed to be limited in both applications and scale to what they demonstrated or can be reasoned to be capable based on reliable statements.
So then Saiki can also win by just spamminf his Petrification? The RE of Anos wouldnt work since it has no proof.
Irrelevant I never claimed anything about Anos RE so don't know why you even bring that. Resurrection has nothing to do with RE. You need to prove Petrificatipn can gonna stop Mid Godly Resurrection.
Questionable, at best it scared him enough to give up the fight.
Idk man even if We allow Plot Manipulation and killing someone with MGR and HGR needs a seperate feat.
Furthermore, regarding No-Limits Fallacies: Users can not simply be assumed to bring out any imaginable effect. They are assumed to be limited in both applications and scale to what they demonstrated or can be reasoned to be capable based on reliable statements.
Saiki improved brain perception in times of stress, being able to give a great monologue while barely 1 second had passed since his alternative version teleported.
I need to check Anos Perception.
I asked Bob and he told me this context was enought to say Saiki can also alter it.
Mind sharing his opinion?
Also you still has Burden to show Plot Manipulation working on CM type 3. What you are saying is Clear cut NLF

Here is Bob Reply for my message

It does not matter to what degree the AP or other haxes are present. Plot hax negates everything Anos does here. Even if Anos is not destroyed, all of his powers can go by saiki's plot. But the only question is, which one will attack first

May I see the scans him ending the Ongoing Plot ?
The Novel.
Even if we consider Plot Manipulation there are limits to it. You don't assume he can erase being from Plot who has HGR.
He aint gonna erase him. Thats not how it works
Also this is SBA match. So Saiki in character doesn't do that thing.
Saiki does it for the entirety of his novel and half of his manga.
Irrelevant I never claimed anything about Anos RE so don't know why you even bring that. Resurrection has nothing to do with RE. You need to prove Petrificatipn can gonna stop Mid Godly Resurrection.
He can keep Petrifying him. He just has to look
Also you still has Burden to show Plot Manipulation working on CM type 3. What you are saying is Clear cut NLF
I am not even gonna answer this since you know this is bs
He specifically told me you didnt give him enough context lol

IMG_0309.png

IMG_0308.png

Both Jedi and Bob agree with me.

It does not matter to what degree the AP or other haxes are present. Plot hax negates everything Anos does here. But the only question is, which one will attack first
Standards wants to disagree with using NLF on Plot Manipulation.
Also Saiki doesn't even have feat for manipulating plot as combat applicable skill as far as Profile states.

Standards wants to disagree with using NLF on Plot Manipulation.

Also Saiki doesn't even have feat for manipulating plot as combat applicable skill as far as Profile states.
“Its not combat applicable!!”

He won in his novel. Which is likely the result of his Plot hax since you know… he wrote the damn thing

I am gonna stop arguing with you since you are just repeating

Standards wants to disagree with using NLF on Plot Manipulation
If any staff comes, staffs can explain it to you, but he can control all other things like Plot hax, type 3 cm, causality and fate up to a certain level. What you say applies to beings like Aca4/5 and TD3. Other than that plot is assumed to control everything up to a certain level. Other than that, I don't know that this plot that can be used in battle.

Last edited:
Saiki: Shion, Barbar1, Roirr, edutyn, Georredannea15
Anos:
Incon:

CHINA: edutyn

Last edited:
The Novel.

He aint gonna erase him. Thats not how it works
Don't need to
Saiki does it for the entirety of his novel and half of his manga.

He can keep Petrifying him. He just has to look
Anos can keep coming back and he use teleportation and try a different angel of fight.
I am not even gonna answer this since you know this is bs
Ask Bob if you wish I am being biased. Ask him does Plot Manipulation without feats for Negating Mid Godly Resurrection automatically negs MGR
He specifically told me you didnt give him enough context lol

IMG_0309.png

IMG_0308.png

Both Jedi and Bob agree with me.
I am in the same GC and Your explanation to him and scan in the profile doesn't even match.

Anyway Ask him about NLF of Plot Manipulation he would tell the same thing as me. You don't automatically give Plot Manipulation character Regeneration negation.
Saiki: Shion, Barbar1, Roirr, edutyn, Georredannea15
Anos: EldemadeDityjon
Incon:

CHINA: edutyn
Just remove my Vote I am done with this thread. Not want to continue any further discussion.

If any staff comes, staffs can explain it to you, but he can control all other things like Plot hax, type 3 cm, causality and fate up to a certain level. What you say applies to beings like Aca4/5 and TD3. Other than that plot is assumed to control everything up to a certain level. Other than that, I don't know that this plot that can be used in battle.
Ask DT or Ultima you will get you are completely wrong on this one. Need seperate feats for even Plot Manipulation having enough potency to work on that you are just spamming NLF.

Don't need to

Anos can keep coming back and he use teleportation and try a different angel of fight.

Ask Bob if you wish I am being biased. Ask him does Plot Manipulation without feats for Negating Mid Godly Resurrection automatically negs MGR

I am in the same GC and Your explanation to him and scan in the profile doesn't even match.
He wrote his novel start to finish, has control over it and the novel is called “his doing”

This is literally the feat.
Anyway Ask him about NLF of Plot Manipulation he would tell the same thing as me. You don't automatically give Plot Manipulation character Regeneration negation.
I have never said it gives regeneration negation nor did anyone else. Plot Hax cannot be countered by regeneration. It only makes it so the Plot User cannot erase you.
Just remove my Vote I am done with this thread. Not want to continue any further discussion.
Skill issue 🗣🔥

Ask DT or Ultima you will get you are completely wrong on this one. Need seperate feats for even Plot Manipulation having enough potency to work on that you are just spamming NLF.
You can ask Shion about this. I have discussed this a lot in a vs thread before but no staff member has supported me, only DT has made statements supporting what I have said in these threads. DT said that plot cannot affect beings like Aca4, aca5, td3 if it is not shown in the series. But type 3 cm is not assumed for this

You can ask Shion about this. I have discussed this so many times in vs threads before but no staff member has supported me, only DT has made statements supporting what I have said in these threads. DT said that the conspiracy cannot affect assets like Aca4, aca5, td3 if it is not shown in the series. But type 3 cm is not assumed for this.

And what I said in the vs threads was that "plot hax cannot affect aca4 beings unless it is shown in the verse."

idk whats the scale of Saiki's plot manip
idk if type 1 concept exist in his verse

So if his plot manip has no feat of being above concept type 1 it would be nlf to assume he can rewrite CM type 1
mostly due to how CM type 1 are now unbound by reality thus if the scale of Saiki's Plot manip is only what happens in reality then he wouldn't be able to negate its effect onces it has happened and might as well be bound or contend even with his plot hax.

The same goes with HGR if the HGR is from Type 1 concept then Saiki could not write a plot that would completely ignore that CM Type 1 regeneration

btw you guys disturbed me from watching bocchi the rock now feel my wrath

idk whats the scale of Saiki's plot manip
idk if type 1 concept exist in his verse

So if his plot manip has no feat of being above concept type 1 it would be nlf to assume he can rewrite CM type 1
mostly due to how CM type 1 are now unbound by reality thus if the scale of Saiki's Plot manip is only what happens in reality then he wouldn't be able to negate its effect onces it has happened and might as well be bound or contend even with his plot hax.

The same goes with HGR if the HGR is from Type 1 concept then Saiki could not write a plot that would completely ignore that CM Type 1 regeneration
HGR comes type 3 concepts.

this is incorrect we don't allow NLF on all abilities not just on those you mentioned
the same way we assume someone with Info type 2 negating Concept type 2 without feats.
ATM what i want to know is the scale of saiki plot manipulation since it covers the entirety of his story which I've only saw some few scenes and I'm not sure it has feats of actually dabbling with abstract concepts except time travel and timeline shenanigans.
with this question as well at what level is his plot hax atm. since its possible for plot hax to only be 3D for not having proof if being above even time as shown in this profile and argued by DonttalkTD

more arguments on how plot hax without feats of affecting abstracts will only affect the physical aspect of things and cannot be argued to affect abstracts

this is incorrect we don't allow NLF on all abilities not just on those you mentioned
the same way we assume someone with Info type 2 negating Concept type 2 without feats.
ATM what i want to know is the scale of saiki plot manipulation since it covers the entirety of his story which I've only saw some few scenes and I'm not sure it has feats of actually dabbling with abstract concepts except time travel and timeline shenanigans.
with this question as well at what level is his plot hax atm. since its possible for plot hax to only be 3D for not having proof if being above even time as shown in this profile and argued by DonttalkTD
The Plot Hax is likely 4D. It is able to effect the entire Novel which is 2-C cosmology and it comes from Psy energy which is 4D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back