• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not how things work around here buddy.
As i said it doesn't matter if he uses on other or not just answer my question can he resist dimensional maniputlation or not [ yes or no ]

he used it on sun rong so yeah he can use it on
others as well

As i said it doesn't matter if he uses on other or not just answer my question can he resist dimensional maniputlation or not [ yes or no ]
Wang is not bloodlusted rn Twilight. You cannot do that.

Does Wang resist Plot Manipulation?

Does Wang resist Water Manipulation?

Does Wang resist Law Manipulation?

Does Wang resist Reality Manipulation?

Does Wang resist Petricification?

Does Wang resist Curse Manipulation?

Sleep Manipulation?

See what I mean?
he used it on sun rong so yeah he can use it on
others as well
Can he SPECIFICALLY use it on someone. Not the entire universe

Oh wait nvm he got froggy 2 alive from spritual to physical form so low-godly seems fine too

you need a CRT for that
It seems pretty straightforward, since he made froggy 2 came back to his physical form to spritual form.
restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other non-physical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.
But since u insisted on crt I'll do that tomorrow for now I have changed the ratings

Wang ling just launches objects at saiki k which have Massively FTL+ speeds and High 5-A AP. He starts with telekinesis. Wang Ling also Passive AR which works on hax directed towards him. Nothing saiki k lauches at Wang ling will affect him, it will bounce back with greater potency it was before

Wang ling just launches objects at saiki k which have Massively FTL+ speeds and High 5-A AP. He starts with telekinesis.
Can I see the scene where Want Ling throws at it at someone? Anyways Saiki just nullifies it
Wang Ling also Passive AR which works on hax directed towards him. Nothing saiki k lauches at Wang ling will affect him, it will bounce back with greater potency it was before
No. AR only works on projectiles. Hax is something completely different, like Gojos limitless, and its not accepted as such on the profile. Saiki doesnt launch anything IC so its irrelevant here

AR only works on projectiles
No it doesn't? AR can be simple as redirecting damage output to an opponent after your hit. AR isn't limited, it can be for anything. In Wang ling's case, if you have power equal or greater you can bypass his AR. If not Any inducing hax gets completely reflected back on the opponent like in sun rong's or the demon master's case. Physical hits also get treated the same.
Can I see the scene where Want Ling throws at it at someone.
Episode 12 season 2. + The point of telekinesis is to launch attacks at your opponent using your mind, idk why this is being questioned

I'm pretty sure that's not how it works
That is how it works
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.". Only physical stats gets equalized. If this isn't enough we can ask a mod

No it doesn't? AR can be simple as redirecting damage output to an opponent after your hit. AR isn't limited, it can be for anything. In Wang ling's case, if you have power equal or greater you can bypass his AR. If not Any inducing hax gets completely reflected back on the opponent like in sun rong's or the demon master's case. Physical hits also get treated the same.
Nope. Thats Damage Transfer. Go search it up. Its not accepted a such on the profile so you cannot say that. Sorry bro.

I see, so It would be AR + Damage Transfer them. I'll change and add that, thanks for heads-up.
You need specific feats showing he can transfer haxes. Damage Transfer is generally about the damage and doesnt cover hax, for example Mind hax would still work since its not a physical damage or a projectile, you getting me?

Damage Transfer is generally about the damage and doesnt cover hax
That's why it's regarded as both. In Season 1, Sun Rong tried using Art Of Confinement and another example in season 2 where the demon master used a hax in his arsenal on Wang ling just for it to be reflected back with Wang ling himself having to undo the effect. The AR and Damage Transferal in other instances passively activates in that aspect along with having the intent to touch Wang Ling/Physical hits and energy embedded attacks.
Any inducing hax such as Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Memory Manipulation, saiki k has will immediately get sent back to him with greater force than it was first induced. This has to do with pure Spiritual Energy, cuz everyone inverse has it which I'll cover in Cultivator Physiology for this verse. The hax can be applied seeing the AP difference 5-B and High 5-A which is enough to even finish saiki k once he uses a move

That's why it's regarded as both. In Season 1, Sun Rong tried using Art Of Confinement and another example in season 2 where the demon master used a hax in his arsenal on Wang ling just for it to be reflected back with Wang ling himself having to undo the effect. The AR and Damage Transferal in other instances passively activates in that aspect along with having the intent to touch Wang Ling/Physical hits and energy embedded attacks.
Any inducing hax such as Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Memory Manipulation, saiki k has will immediately get sent back to him with greater force than it was first induced. This has to do with pure Spiritual Energy, cuz everyone inverse has it which I'll cover in Cultivator Physiology for this verse. The hax can be applied seeing the AP difference 5-B and High 5-A which is enough to even finish saiki k once he uses a move
Go on make a CRT about it, we shall see if Wang is immune to hax

I think this ability only works on the things it has shown to reflect.

This is how Wang ling's hax work. Just regarding it as only certain capabilities is just wrong. That's why people with certain abilities like limitless gets math manipulation, physics manipulation etc, because it covers more ranges of capabilities

Looking at the scans none of them show it affects hax. It seemingly only affect projectiles.

About what exactly? This is already accepted material, although I will make a crt about the cultivator physiology on this verse once me and twilight finish it
I just realised, damn saiki h mix abilities from ln, manga and anime in his profile, it's kinda disadvantage,
so one more reason to wait for the revision of profile for both

how Powernull only works things it has shown to null
No, that's only if there's no context behind the power null. Like
Power Nullification (He nullifed Jirens attack)
Different from if a character explicitly has power null that nullifes a the power system of the verse and it's physiology which can include whole bunch of other hax like Regeneration Low - Godly, Abstract Existence and even through layers of resistance to hax they might HAVE. examples like the persona verse where characters have power null that explicitly negate hax and energy embedded abilities

Looking at the scans none of them show it affects hax. It seemingly only affect projectiles.
The downplay is crazy, it works upon intent of physical interaction aswell. Like I said we have a whole physiology planned out for later as we're creating it rn. Idk why twilight deciced to make this now when the your saiki thread and our verse reviews aren't finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back