• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that's only if there's no context behind the power null. Like

Different from if a character explicitly has power null that nullifes a the power system of the verse and it's physiology which can include whole bunch of other hax like Regeneration Low - Godly, Abstract Existence and even through layers of resistance to hax they might HAVE. examples like the persona verse where characters have power null that explicitly negate hax and energy embedded abilities
Which is what I just said. Powernull is only appicable on the things it has shown to null.

Persona verse can null energy embedded attacks and some haxes? Cool. That doesnt mean they can nullify shapshifting for example

But the hax includes DT since it transfers the damage back to an opponent passively after it's launched at Wang ling
Thats AR. DT is like being stabbed and the stab wounds hurts another person. This is only reflectinng projectiles which is AR.
self evident edits don't need crt's, only complicated ones. Hence minor edits
You cannot add an entire hax just because it makes sense to you.

Then why did you guys even make the match lmao
Your acting like I created this. Twilight created this without me knowing lol, I just went along with it.
Persona verse can null energy embedded attacks and some haxes
Said attacks are physiological. just cuz they nullify a energy projection, they get layers of resistance negation and low - godly regeneration negation. Your trying very hard to complicate this

You cannot add an entire hax just because it makes sense to you.
No, it's because it lacks something than what it already has. I didn't add a whole different hax. I added it to something that already exists which isn't against rules. people who come under supporters of a verse are allowed to do this. + This has happened multiple times in threads where things are added to profiles after is adressed just do the matchup can proceed

This is only reflectinng projectiles which is AR
How is touching someone to then turn back the energy on them..... Projectile AR. In the same scan, it worked on people who hit Wang ling with Hammers or touched him. nothing about this is projectile based. What would be is if fire manipulation gets turned back an opponent as it's casted either by a spell or whatever

Your acting like I created this. Twilight created this without me knowing lol, I just went along with it.
Ooh. I though you both talked beforehand mb
Said attacks are physiological. just cuz they nullify a energy projection, they get layers of resistance negation and low - godly regeneration negation.
Persona has a whole alot of shit in it so Idk about it, lets stop whatabouism and talk about the rules shall we?

From the powernull page: It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can nullify anything that falls within the phenomena their powers are made to counter.
No, it's because it lacks something than what it already has. I didn't add a whole different hax. I added it to something that already exists which isn't against rules. people who come under supporters of a verse are allowed to do this.
No they are not, its a rule violation to add a hax without an CRT. You need CRTs to add even small stuff like accepted calcs, adding an entire ability out of no CRT is a big no no. I dont think the scans even show its Damage Transfer its more of a Attack Reflection which is what is on the profile.

Damage Transfer would be just being cut but the person who cut you gets hurt
How is touching someone to then turn back the energy on them..... Projectile AR. In the same scan, it worked on people who hit Wang ling with Hammers or touched him. nothing about this is projectile based. What would be is if fire manipulation gets turned back an opponent as it's casted either by a spell or whatever
Yes. This AR only works on projectiles and things that CAN be reflected. Hammers are projectiles. Any physical attack will be reflected sure but

You are arguing it can reflect stuff like Reality Warping which is baseless from what I see

Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in our Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by our Staff and our community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable.
Only significant changes are worth crts

I have posted in all purpose thread to close this thread temporarily, so u guys can stop for now

You are arguing it can reflect stuff like Reality Warping which is baseless from what I see
I specifically said induced attacks like death manipulation/mind manipulation/. Literally mentioned that earlier. Reality Warping isn't an induced attack as it isn't made to specifically affect the opponent directly without context to it.
Any inducing hax such as Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Memory Manipulation, saiki k has will immediately get sent back to him with greater force than it was first induced
Nice twisting of words

One more thing, I have given the episode where this ability is used when it comes to working on hax. Me and twilight will create a Physiology page for this verse and come back.

I specifically said induced attacks like death manipulation/mind manipulation/. Literally mentioned that earlier. Reality Warping isn't an induced attack as it isn't made to specifically affect the opponent directly without context to it.
Good job ignoring most of my comment. You still didnt show me him passively transferring death manipulation to soneone else
One more thing, I have given the episode where this ability is used when it comes to working on hax.
Give me scans. I am not watching the entire episode just for powerscaling…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back