• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Phoenix People (grace)

Phoenixperson vs Phoenix Wright

Battle of the Phoenix bird people.

It makes sense.... I feel no shame

IMG 7294
This is Birdperson "Phoenixperson key"

Phoenixperson has access Blades

Speed is equal

They start 5 meters away from each other

Who wins and why?

The Lawyer Phoenix: 7

The Bird Phoenix:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Even though they are fairly close. Phoenix immediately nullifies the close range with a single point. Phoenixperson couldn't get in close as he doesn't have the physical strength to overpower Phoenix wind attacks. And that doesn't even include the blinding light. And even if he got in the air. Winds completely throw off his ability to fly. So he gets beaten down by winds. (And explosions and light too)

I'd be down to make it. Should be easy enough.

I recall there's another fighting game that puts him at multiversal. Just not sure if that version of him is aloud to have a page.

If he is though. Oh boy. Am I gonna have fun.

Back