• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Greatest Heroes: Izreldan vs Saitama

Izzy takes it handily.

Saitama will take him casually at the fight's start, basically giving Izzy a DND style attack of opportunity to hit Saitama with.

Of course, when Saitama gets hit with that punch, and it hurts because Izzy is equal to him in AP, he'll sharpen his Expression and get serious immediately.

Of course, even if he does start fighting for real, he'll find it difficult to really deal that much damage to Izzy due to instinctive reactions and Regen, both of which, he has nowhere near the skill to get around.

Yet another loss for the bald guy....

Izzy kind of a bit higher AP, at least that's what I get from it.

Saitama will do his casual thing, and it won't go well.

Izzy has the ability to just stall from range + flight without too much difficulty.

Instinctive Reaction + Regen is too much for Saitama.

And Supergenius intelligence. Just for a more stompy match.

I'm considering this a stomp/spite thread considering how obvious this is and how Izzy has an advantage in just about everything. (Sorry, but I just get really salty when I see stuff like this)

On side note, where is that darkness immunity coming from? If it's Omnius, note it, if not, remove it.

>Stomp thread because one heals fast and is smarter

Excuse me what

Also, Izzy is also baseline. He's scaled from having the Earth almost be collateral as he was fighting Thor, with the likes of Jake Caster and Ra (Immortal Mythos) trying their best to make sure that they don't blow it up.

It's Supergenius vs Average at best. And said Supergenius includes actual fighting skills, which Saitama has none. Also, I just listed quite a few things that make it worse, which I feel is getting ignored, but if no AP advantage exists, I might say not a stomp, but don't count a vote from me, I'm just really salty at this stuff right now.

Saitama was able to kill a monster a bit stronger then him by just targeting a weakpoint and just ripping it out with his tie. He's not a complete scrub who can't deal with people on his level, and he sure ain't completely braindead.

That said, I'd perfer an actual description of what Izzy can actually pull in a combat situation

@DMUA I would have to agree that Saitama has some degree of fighting skill, but not to the level that Izzy has, however that's more due to the fact that Izzy has been fighting all his life while Saitama has only been fighting for maybe 5 years max, so in hand-to-hand combat Izzy has the upper hand

However (There's gonna be a lot of howevers in this answer), in character Izzy is not going to fight with intent to kill from the start, especially against a fellow hero, that would go against his Code of Honor, so Saitama might have a chance at the start if he finishes the fight before Izzy takes him seriously.

Another however, Saitama has not displayed his maximum output yet, even his "serious" punch was not everything he could dish out as confirmed by Boros, he still has more power that we haven't seen yet, so he could potentially have an AP advantage. Also, Izzy's Regen isn't going to help him as Saitama seems to have some degree of Regen Null, he displayed this on two seperate occasions: when he met Deep Sea King and when he met Boros, both of which displayed the ability to quickly heal from wounds, but when Saitama punched Deep Sea King, he didn't heal, he just dropped, and when Saitama hit Boros with his Serious Punch, Boros didn't heal, he died. Plus Izzy's regen is only Low-Mid, so if Saitama lands a good hit to Izzy's head, that's it.

Instinctive Reaction might give Izzy an advantage in close combat, however, Izzy's reactions come from his muscle memory, which only triggers when he fights seriously and registers his opponent as a threat, and as I explained before, Izzy is not likely to do that in this situation.

His serious punch deflected a High 6-A attack. Planet level was long since debunked by translations.

Saitama however has been stated to be able to blow up the planet, which is presumably a bit closer to his max. Saitama doesn't null Regen, he overpowers Regen via sheer... Power. And considering Izzy isn't High 6-A, Saitama wouldn't be able to pull the same trick. Besides, he only really brute forced' Garou, Boros just used up all his life energy and had his gemstone that was in the ship crack.

Saitama would take Izzy just as seriously as vice versa.

Saitama throws his oneshot now

Dude deflects 183.24 Petaton attacks while being slightly more serious then normal, while Izzy is only a bit stronger then Elder Gods who are 22 Petatons

Back