• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Disney Heroes (Buzz Lightyear vs. Jake Long)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
In the wide world of Disney, there are many characters that could be given the title of hero. And a good majority of these characters, barring a few "incredible" exceptions, typically come from one of Disney animated television series, such as Kim Possible or Darkwing Duck. And today, two of these heroes will be facing off in combat to see which is the greatest hero. So, will it be the suburban dragon, or the top ranked space ranger? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have Buzz Lightyear from Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, and in the red corner, we have Jake Long from American Dragon: Jake Long.

Buzz Lightyear
Vlcsnap-2012-09-03-17h42m26s141
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This battle takes place in the streets of New York, giving Jake the home-field advantage.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Dragon: 0

Ranger: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Hehe

... dunno how wanked Buzz's dura is but for now Jake kinda can't do squat

maybe I should find a way to get the radius for that one explosion

Well

I mean, if we were to get someone who could pixel scale the blast zone

Then we could probably downgrade it

Or in hilarity upgrade it further, either works

I'll see if I can get someone on that.

Or you can. I'm fine either way, tbh.

Made the CRT here. Apparently his durability may actually be wank, according to what I found on that respect thread that's linked in his profile.

Gonna keep bumping while Buzz's Durability is panned out...

Back