• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the best long rangers, Byakuya Vs King Harlequin Vs Doflamingo

BATTLE OF BADASS RANGERS..THINK TWICE ABOUT KEEPING YOUR DISTANCE.

Byakuya Vs King Vs Doflamingo

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Byakuya_Kuchiki

Post-Royal Guard Training Byakuya Rendered
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Donquixote_Doflamingo

Donquixote doflamingo by bodskih-dc2t4pn
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/King_(Nanatsu_no_Taizai)

KingRender3
Three way battle,Last Man standing wins

All in their strongest forms

Speed equalized

Character: in character, but will do anything to win

Arena: GREEN BIT FOREST(Dressrosa) ,they start 10 feet from each other

NO HOLDS BARRED LET THE BEST REMOTE CONTROL WIN..

Doffy imo wins because of his hax, he has the ability to turn Gaaras and Byakuyas sand and flowers into threads which makes their attacks useless

That brings an interesting question honestly, would Awakening work on a Zanpakuto? Given that's it's soul based and comprised of a different matter as opposed to what Doffy turns into strings in OP. It's only worked on the inanimate and a Zanpakuto is technically animate given it has a soul. You also gotta address in character behavior, Doffy never starts with awakening, he has to be pushed into it.

However at the same time, Byakuya has hundreds of millions of petals in his Bankai for this key and he still has Kido to use as well, he isn't reliant on his Zanpakuto.

Gaara is screwed pretty much though.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Can Doffy turn anything into threads? Why didn't he do it to Law's sword?
Doffy is a dumbass who doesnt take his opponents serious. He didnt use awakening untill he fought Gear 4th Luffy.

Doffy is like, far from a dumbass. He's sadistic but he won't hesitate to use awakening if need me. The only reason he didn't use it from the start was because he was slapping Law and Luffy around until Luffy went Gear Fourth.

when i meant dumbass he has doesnt acknowledge his opponents as actually threats and this made Law capable of inflicting so much damage that Luffy in gear 4th could defeat him. Thats why i called him a dumbass cause he basically screwed himself. If he had went all out against two Supernovas none of it would have happened

(ignoring speed cus i suspect it will be equalized soon enough)... This downplay is actually hilarious. Doffy did use Awakening on Base Luffy before Gamma Knife... Quit with the downplay, Astral. He didn't even need it in any case.

Not to mention, he did take them seriously and focused on playing with their heads. He didn't directly engage them because that played into his favor. Law simply has stupid hax and faked his own death to catch Doflamingo off guard. Not to mention Law was constantly explaining to Luffy how Doflamingo's ability worked, removing Doflamingo's ability to catch them off guard.

Gaara isn't even a factor here, as Doflamingo hard-counters his sand-manipulation. Any form of Earth Manipulation is practically worthless against Doflamingo's Awakening.

Byakuya's advantages lie in his flat statistics and speed-boost with Shunpo, though that only applies to his burst movement speed. Not to mention, his AP comes from blowing off Gerard's head with one of his strongest techniques.

Doflamingo's got way too many advantages over Byakuya. He can turn the entire battlefield around them into threads, he has superior range, superior area coverage with his Awakening, a form of Regenerationn to mitigate damage dealt to him, pre-cog, stats amp, duplication (can be used in battle in various ways in both deception and double-team), nigh-invisible threads, the ability to produce threads seeminglessly without limit (Byakuya only has a hundred million blades :p), possession with Parasito (Even if Byakuya can remove this ability, he isn't all knowing and wont know what happened to him while Doflamingo is setting up for an attack). He's also got better endurance, which is supported by his passive ability to repair damage to his body.

If Byakuya slashes Doflamingo, and Doflamingo slashes Byakuya simultaneously, even if Byakuya withstood the hit and only suffered superficial injury, Doflamingo can seal his own wound immediately and passively repair damage of that sort to his body with no issue.

In all honesty that didn't look like awakening to me. Also playing with someone even if your using tricks to play with their heads isn't stills form of not taking them seriously. For heavens sake Doffy should have known how crafty Law can be, but naw he wanted to just beat up on Law instead of giving him the finishing blow or one shot him.

The only time I actually seems Doffy serious before he got hit with gamma knife was when he shot Law even then he didn't kill Law ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

gaara shouldn't be getting boned this hard,he has access to shukakau abilities including TBB and sealing

Am pretty sure both byakuya and Gaara can manipulate way more than what doffy can turn to strings.

Gaara has range and defensive advantages too

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Doffy wins because none of them have a pink fathered jacket. That means they're fodder.
Lol don't forget the sun glasses that never falls off,that always fascinated me,so BADASS

Byakuya should be able to sense the threads that are coated in Haki.

Shukaku is High 6-C, and the other combatants are Country level with better stamina and endurance, so Gaara is kinda boned. The only chance I see him having is if he manages to send sand particles into their bodies and seal.

OK between gaara overall tier and doffy awakening, it seems things are not going gaara way at all ,in this long range 3-way battle.there goes my favorite ninja storm character.

So am gonna replace him from someone just as good from the self-proclaimed new HST...Yosei-o

OK shall we begin..FAIRY KING HARLEQUIN is more then capable of standing with these big boys..ironic really like,since he is the oldest

Back