• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Bears

Pretty sure sayin anyone is downright immune to anything is a pretty big NLF
another NLF is saying how naughty bear can scare anyone to suicide

Actually. Your pulling out the NLF. Your saying "oh. He resisted it from this guy so he downright is immune to it. Even when facing someone with a much more potent Level of fear hacks"

Mine is not a NLF. I made no saying that Naughty can scare anyone ever. I said his fear hacks are way beyond anyone Spider-Man has faced or resisted. And he shouldn't be assumed to resist someone of far more potency

I don't think anyone's said Naughty can scare anyone into suicide, just that Spidey's resistance isn't good enough to do so

I don't think anyone's said Naughty can scare anyone into suicide, just that Spidey's resistance isn't good enough to do so

^^^^^^^

That fight's actually hilarious to imagine, Spider-Man comes to fight Naughty but then he just runs off screaming like a little girl or kills himself

Soupywolf5 said:
That fight's actually hilarious to imagine, Spider-Man comes to fight Naughty but then he just runs off screaming like a little girl or kills himself
Naughty holds up a picture of Dead Uncle Ben with the words "your fault." GG

Soupywolf5 said:
Spiderman:that bear gave me resistence cancer

Back