• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mad drunkard (RotMG) vs some immortal (To Your Eternity) (Battle for 9th strongest non-smurf 8-C)

Battle between these two.

Speed is equalized
In-character
SBA
Simulacrum key for Oryx.

Fushi scales to - Dunno it's just guesswork on the profile so I'll assume baseline which is 0.25 tons of TNT for his bear form.

Oryx scales to - Baseline

Last edited:
So I'll start off with some stuff.

Oryx frequently goes invulnerable in his fight and spams danmaku.

He could probably neg mid-high as it should be able to prevent Fushi from rescuscitating via his regen.
Danmaku spam.

A ton of debuff spam that could be really bad for Fushi as it would lower his AP, speed, attack speed all by half.

Last edited:
The thing with Fushi is that by now a layer of plants covering the whole planet's surface is part of him. Can Oryx affect something that large?

So I'll start off with some stuff.

Oryx frequently goes invulnerable in his fight and spams danmaku.

He could probably neg mid-high as it should be able to prevent Fushi from rescuscitating via his regen.

Higher AP that would be quite considerable with danmaku spam.

A ton of debuff spam that could be really bad for Fushi as it would lower his AP, speed, attack speed all by half.
Yeah... no. We shouldn't just ASSUME that it negs regen like that.
The thing with Fushi is that by now a layer of plants covering the whole planet's surface is part of him. Can Oryx affect something that large?
I dunno, can you get tier 6 onto Fushi's profile?

I'm iffy on that but I thought the logic was fine so fair enough.

This might end up in an incon which is fine by me as they'd share a placement.
Oryx would be worn down overtime. He'd lose.
Battle between these two.

Speed is equalized
In-character
SBA
Simulacrum key for Oryx.

Fushi scales to - Dunno it's just guesswork on the profile so I'll assume baseline which is 0.25 tons of TNT for his bear form.

Oryx scales to - 0.4858354767543021 tons of TNT

Roughly a 2x AP gap.
Also, the Low-End is the one used on profiles, Oryx is baseline.

I dunno, can you get tier 6 onto Fushi's profile?
The problem is that it's plants. I see no feasible way to use their size to attack i.e. for all I know Fushi can't do Tier 6 attacks despite being that large.

I would like to see it on the profile
Then... look at the profile.
  • World Root Network: Fushi covered the entire planet with roots grown from his body. This network allows Fushi to observe nearly any place on Earth, and by reconnecting to the roots, he can create things of his choice anywhere. By growing new bodies, he can use this to teleport to any place on the entire planet. He can also re-access those roots and expand them to, for instance, grow them from the ground into a target's feet, skewering them from the inside.

Back