• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Bears

Both are very well equipped and skilled. Oliver has special training and fought things was stronger than him by fighting very creatively. He is a great on the spot thinker. But I still have to back up naughty. Simply cause naughty has faced people of his intelligence and skill before. And frankly I'd way smarter than anything Oliver has faced. He breaks in military bases and kills off groups of training soldiers by himself. Faces against robots designed to kill him. And he even to prove a point, beat the robot designed to kill him with a stick. A literal stick. Plus Facing people who can create portals to entirely new dimensions and working with quantum physics. Melee combat goes to naughty as well. Far more skilled and equipped for that. Range is a bit closer. But still should go to naughty. Golden oozy really gives him a leg up, being infinite ammo, and his strongest guns. Oliver also doesn't have any sort of hacks compared to naughty paralyze and fear hacks. Plus much better stealth. Oliver puts up a fight. But Naughty via skills, equipment, intelligence, and hacks

Oh wait, I totally forgot to do the profile for Spongebob's version of santa claus

well, after i do that, THEN i'll do the seabear's profile

Buttersamuri said:
Does he do it to Naughtys degree though? Cause naughtys fear works on mindless and emotionless robots.
That's not really potency. He is unable to be scared by mind attacks due to his extreme superior will, he resisted mind attacks from phsyco man, he also resisted mindhax by doctor octopus

Ehh no. Different degrees of hacks exist. Naughty is so abundantly scary, that he implants fear into even things that can't feel fear. Spider-Man can resist them. But isn't downright immune. Naughtys fear hacks are to a much higher degree. Same for paralyzing.

Buttersamuri said:
Ehh no. Different degrees of hacks exist. Naughty is so abundantly scary, that he implants fear into even things that can't feel fear. Spider-Man can resist them. But isn't downright immune. Naughtys fear hacks are to a much higher degree. Same for paralyzing.
Congrats, he resists both.

There is a difference between some robots and the willpower of Spider-Man

Resisted Lower degrees of both. They haven't the potency that naughty has. And Spider-Man didn't even fully resist paralyzing. He just recovers faster

Buttersamuri said:
Resisted Lower degrees of both. They haven't the potency that naughty has,l
He resisted powerful mindcontrol from doctor octopus, phsyco man, and many others

Getting paralyzed doesn't work, he quickly healed from a paralysis attack by iron fist

I don't think having high willpower equates to resisting making things incapable of feeling fear feel it anyway (But Hey, what do I know?)

My point stands. None have shown remote fear hacks to such a degree of naughty. His fear hacks is far far more potent

Quickly Healed. Not is immune. You are 100 percent incorrect here. It literally worked on him. He just can recover quickly. Naughtys paralyzing could work, he just wouldn't stay paralyzed as long

Those are different things but alright (What is this discussion about? Whether or not Naughty can fight Spider-Man?)

He is saying Spider-Man stomps naughty due to having some resistance to his hacks. But he acts as if he is immune. Which he isn't. Naughtys hacks are much more potent than what's Spider-Man has faced

Buttersamuri said:
He is saying Spider-Man stomps naughty due to having some resistance to his hacks. But he acts as if he is immune. Which he isn't. Naughtys hacks are much more potent than what's Spider-Man has faced
Him saying boo isn't going to scare Spider-Man to death.

Especially with his spider-sense

Buttersamuri said:
Pretty sure saying anyone is downright immune to anything is a pretty big NLF (Unless it's like being immune to soul hax because you don't have a soul, but even then I'm not sure)

He can certainly pull scaring Spider-Man away or into suicide. After all. Spider-Man only has resistance. Not immensity. And he is facing a much higher degree of Fear hacks

Soupywolf5 said:
Buttersamuri said:
Pretty sure sayin anyone is downright immune to anything is a pretty big NLF
another NLF is saying how naughty bear can scare anyone to suicide

Back