• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm voting for May, but I will admit that it will be hard for her to pull off with the barrier in the way. But then again, dealing with impenetrable barriers and waiting the long game is something she's had experience with (1010). So, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. May FRA.
A bruh moment since thread starters can't vote.

Anyways if she doesnt have the range reach nonon or stamina to hit her then im going with Nonon, the only real advantage May has here is slightly higher AP but thats about it, Nonon has the flight capability and kilomters range to just fly out of the range of May's attacks and spam her to death while avoiding or reflecting any stray projectiles that get close to her or shooting them down with her own attacks

Anyways if she doesnt have the range reach nonon or stamina to hit her then im going with Nonon, the only real advantage May has here is slightly higher AP but thats about it, Nonon has the flight capability and kilomters range to just fly out of the range of May's attacks and spam her to death while avoiding or reflecting any stray projectiles that get close to her or shooting them down with her own attacks
though the issue is her range is mostly hundreds of meters like with Mayday. She could try to go on higher range but that wouldn't be most in character move, if that would be, at least I think she could use that kind of large range advantage in battle against Ryuko who's mostly close range fighter.

Eh? Her range should be kilometers, her sound attacks alone ar able to cross honouiji academy which is kilometers i size and was able to shoot Ryuko from way up in the clouds while Ryuko was on the ground

She doesnt need to be s niper with it, her danmaku has a range of kilometers, she can just spam the ntire battlefield with sound and energy attacks

She doesnt need to be s niper with it, her danmaku has a range of kilometers, she can just spam the ntire battlefield with sound and energy attacks

I mean you clearly see through that scene that aim of her attacks are becoming less accurate through higher range of her energy/attacks. Which gives more reason for her to hold an range in hundreds of meters like usually. That's especially considering since both don't have an prior knowledge of each other so she can't just come to conclusion she needs to go exactly up and wait until oponent gets tired.

Back