• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Mayday Vs Nonon Jakuzure (Symphony Regalia MK.II)

40612761503_022ef432e8_b.jpg
31797FB5C99F2DD6DD268167503EF9EDDB894F6A

• Battle takes place in Vinyl City
  • No preparation or prior knowledge on their opponent
  • Nonon thinks Mayday's music is trash and May isn't having that shit.
  • Speed Equalized
French Fry Girl:
NANI SORE ???:

Last edited:
The irony that I also planned to put her against Nonon after finishing a verse.

Oh yeah, also links to the profiles would be appreciated for anyone here.

What is Mayday's range? It's 100% in charactr for Nonon to just range spam her opponents to death

I forgot to mention there, but tens of meters with her projectiles. Not to mention she has a parry ability that allows her to reflect projectiles directly back to her opponent. She's no stranger to Danmaku.

I forgot to mention there, but tens of meters with her projectiles. Not to mention she has a parry ability that allows her to reflect projectiles directly back to her opponent. She's no stranger to Danmaku.
It's even possible for Mayday's projecties to reach hundreds of meters, considering the distance between her and DJ on boss fight.

Nonon's speed is vastly above May's though. There's a huge gap.
Oh yeah forgot that it's her MK 2 used with higher than 1% speed.

If speaking of about AP, I guess Nonon scales to Ryuko who performed a durability feat somewhere at 147 megatons while mayday's AP is around 230-240 megatons, so she should have advantage here.

Anyway. With Mayday mostly experiencing everything what Nonon throws from sound manipulation to danmaku having AP advantage and range enough to reach her, Mayday should have this. Worth to mention that Nonon's got a pretty good flight mobility however Mayday's attacks would soon or late reach her, especially with Mayday's turrets.

Ah it's on notable attack and techniques, strange that she doesn't have "forcefield creation and attack reflection" but just "forcefield creation"

So, ok I'll consider attack reflection (and made a crt). Mayday also have AR and to point out that can continue as infinite Ganondorf tennis match. However worth to mention that Mayday does have an explosives as well(her guitar and missiles) which (referencing to Nonon's fight against Ryuko) not something that Nonon can reflect if my memory doesn't went wrong.

(Oh yeah, also Mayday's healing abilities can pretty much fast recover her and allowing to her make more mistakes than to Nonon.)

Yes, however Mayday's more higher level of dura and healing abilities should make Nonon's explosive damage for Mayday less damageable than Mayday's explosives for Nonon.

The gap btween them isnt even 2x, its really not enough to make much of a difference

How good is her healing?

The gap btween them isnt even 2x, its really not enough to make much of a difference

How good is her healing?
Mostly I'm referring for healing, the gap advantage is just notable as well(Just looked back on the results of calc. Nonon is 147 megatons, Mayday is 281.85 megatons. 281.85/147 = approximately 1.91 difference, considering Mayday upscales from the feat the advantage is nearly about x2. Apologizing for not mentioning it earlier). Her healing can instantly recover at least half of her hp, not to mention Resurrection.

Nonon upscales from her feat as well as she scales to Ryuko who took the 147 megaton feat in her base form with no damage

Okay but what does that translate to damage-wise? Like can she lose a limb and heal it back?

I don't think it helps from cutting a hand like in most of games when taking a damage but it definitely should help against explosives and just damage what Nonon makes.

Nonon has danmaku blades as well if that makes a difference
I don't think that's her mostly in character attack, as she used it when Ryuko tried to do a "Spider-Man" pro move on her.

Though mayday previously experienced danmaku involving "piercing stuff", so it shouldn't be much a big deal.

Fair enough

So again what does May have that can actually reach Nonon that Nonon cant just reflect, block, dodge, or intercept with her own range spam?

Fair enough

So again what does May have that can actually reach Nonon that Nonon cant just reflect, block, dodge, or intercept with her own range spam?
Explosives which she can use pretty much in character. And which apparently (with reference to her Ryuko fight when Ryuko used explosive missile against her) Nonon can't exactly reflect and May can make explosive damage through her own guitar which she can throw and making damage through it.

Also yeah, Mayday takes explosions like it's nothing. She dealt with plenty in Yinu and Neon J's fight and went out like they were just normal strikes. I think her best projectiles are probably the music-converted-to-energy beams. Because it's a homing attack and no matter what, it always finds it's way to the target. But I'm not sure how effective those will be.

Basically this fight turns to be music tennis funnily enough. With both capable of dodging and reflecting each other.

A little bit about AR of Nonon, is it reflects any kind of attack and lasts pretty long? Just to remember it exactly, cause I feel she showcased it somewhere but can't remember where.

Also yeah, Mayday takes explosions like it's nothing. She dealt with plenty in Yinu and Neon J's fight and went out like they were just normal strikes. I think her best projectiles are probably the music-converted-to-energy beams. Because it's a homing attack and no matter what, it always finds it's way to the target. But I'm not sure how effective those will be.
Those would be instantly reflected by nonon's barrier

So this is basically gonna come down to a battle of stamina. Nonon can go on fighting for almost a full month before her uniform craps out from constant use, how long can May go for?

Probably. May is pretty much can at least continue fighting even after being well damaged, plus healing and resurrection makes even more harder to just out her down. But if I see it reflects sound based and energy attacks... Explosives, close combat (which is mostly not going to happen), and turrets which are shooting pretty much just bullets which are as strong as her attacks should still be an option

Trying to think of a possible way for May to get around that barrier because that's really the only thing keeping her from getting a lead.

If trying to think about that barrier at last, is it passively activated or needs some sort of activation?
If latter then how long it stays active?

A quick bump and summary.

Mayday's AP is seemingly higher but not so much which makes it pretty fair. Both can reflect each others energy/sound based attacks. And both also have explosives to do something against reflection.

For Nonon best option is outlast. For Mayday best option is beat her earlier.

Considering that May have many healing options she wouldn't be putted down so easily and considering that Nonon despite of being with pretty high stamina can't greatly recover from Mayday's non sound/energy based attacks, I'll vote for Mayday because of that. It's pretty close but Nonon should be putted down earlier.

Now I'll try to sleep.

I'm voting for May, but I will admit that it will be hard for her to pull off with the barrier in the way. But then again, dealing with impenetrable barriers and waiting the long game is something she's had experience with (1010). So, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. May FRA.

Actually, if May doesn't pull this off, we could always have her fight Neon J. He's got forcefields with superior dura to May and Zuke combined and better air-control with the flying factory and the Shakirabot.

Back