• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Sealer - Misogi Kumagawa vs Mukuro Hoshimiya

Well, probably my last match up on this wiki, so let's make this match

Kumagawa Misogi (New Council) RenderImproved
Hoshidodo
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Both start at 10 meters of each other
  • Mukuro can't insta seal from distances (so she need to empale his opponent directly with Michael). Kumagawa can only use All Fiction to resurect himself. every other things in their arsenal are allowed

>My number 1 fav

I mean he's literally objectively the best character in the series. You can even look at the polls, Kumagawa has won just about all of them

Schnee One said:
What makes Misogi so good? Never read Medaka
A lot of people like him cause of his jerk-ass but has a heart of gold attitude. Isn't afraid to give pay back like he did against the five candidates for Student Council. There are a lot more stuff but I'm lazy.

I'm more curious to know whyÒÇîHe always speaks like this.ÒÇì

Back