• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goetz Berlichingen VS. Mukuro Hoshimiya

Are you sure it's still 4D under the current system?

Many 4D are no longer 4D by simply affecting time.

4-D wasn't affected by the new system dude. Only 5-D onwards. And anyway, sealing Mio Takamiya's dimension, which is Tier 2 according to her profile, would make it 4-D.

Are you sure again?

According to many people in another thread GER power is 3D even though it can RtZ erased time. (It's just an example)

I just need some clarification regarding this. Is 4D excluded from the current dimensional system? And is affecting time still considered 4D or not?

Because this can change the outcome.

Ionliosite said:
Affecting time isn't 4-D. Affecting space-time is.
"Following this same principle, a 4-dimensional being would be capable of moving through an additional, perpendicular direction incomprehensible to lower-dimensional beings, and this can be generalized unto any higher number of dimensions."

So i found this under Higher-Dimensional Existence. According to the page 4D also included.

Are you still sure?

I severely doubt Higher-Dimensional Existence has even been updated to the new system (given it was meant to be deleted), so yes.

I see. I guess she seals then.

Though it's not a vote. I'm going to ask Q&A boards first just to make sure.

Back