• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oswei is on a rampage, destroying anything and everything he possibly can. With the heroes defeated and Mars demoralized, Alva decides to step in herself to take him down, and she activates Death Mode, standing in his way.

Alva is in her Death Mode (5-B): 915 Zettatons

Oswei is enraged (5-B), and starts in his T-Rex state.: 975 Zettatons

RULES:
  • Speed Equalized
  • Takes place in T-City
  • Starting distance 15 meters
  • SBA for anything else

The Deathmachine: 0 votes​

The Flammosaurus Rex: 3 votes​

Last edited:
I'd put my money on Oswei Atami. His arsenal in my opinion is much more versatile and Alva has no real way of dealing with his immortality. Plus, her regeneration is at a much lower level than his while not having any form of durability negation. The only ways I can see her winning is if she can outlast him because of her infinite stamina and possibly her, Dark Nova Chain and even then, that feels like a bit of a stretch. Oswei wins with mid-difficulty.

I'd put my money on Oswei Atami. His arsenal in my opinion is much more versatile and Alva has no real way of dealing with his immortality. Plus, her regeneration is at a much lower level than his while not having any form of durability negation. The only ways I can see her winning is if she can outlast him because of her infinite stamina and possibly her, Dark Nova Chain and even then, that feels like a bit of a stretch. Oswei wins with mid-difficulty.
Vote for Oswei?

I could agree, Oswei's abilities fit more into the fight

I’ll count you both for Oswei, but before I vote, I wanna throw in an argument for Alva

Her ability to alter gravity will give Oswei fits. He can still shoot his fire, but he won’t really be able to move from the spot. From there, Alva could use her ‘Dark Nova Chain’, but she’d have to get closer to him. In turn, Oswei could just use his ‘Vengeance Firestorm’ or ‘Wrath Volcano’ and force her away.

Overall, Oswei does hold the advantage. He’s physically stronger, has great regeneration, very versatile abilities which Alva will certainly struggle with, and his heat will be a problem too. He can eat most of her energy blasts, but he wouldn’t be able to do that for ‘Dark Omni Nova’, which would devastate him

Alva is very smart. She knows Oswei and his abilities very well, and can plan around them. She’ll use her gravity to hold him in place, and follow it up with Dark Nova Chain. Oswei Will no doubt use his blasts, which Alva can largely stop with forcefields, though not for too long. Oswei can also reflect blasts from her.

yeah it seems like Oswei has this largely locked up tbh now that I’m typing this out 💀

Back