• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
During a Terrorblite campaign, Deathmachine (Alva) encounters Drizzled on her way to claiming revenge against Dr. Persus. He stands in her way and challenges her to a battle.

Alva is in her "Deathmachine" key.

Drizzled is in his "Base" key.

Drizzled 6-A, with access to 5-C attacks.

Alva 5-C, no access to "Death Mode" allowed.

RULES:
  • Speed Equalized
  • Takes place in A-City
  • Starting distance 30 meters
  • SBA for anything else
Angry Robot: 3 votes

Torrerian Mutant: 0 votes

Last edited:
Like, they both seem to be really decent mechs with regeneration and tons of useful abilities. Drizzled seems to have slightly more haxed ones (Power Copy, Analytic Prediction, Rewind skill etc), but is his durability really just City level at the highest? Can City-level durability character even go against a Moon durability opponent?

Like, they both seem to be really decent mechs with regeneration and tons of useful abilities. Drizzled seems to have slightly more haxed ones (Power Copy, Analytic Prediction, Rewind skill etc), but is his durability really just City level at the highest? Can City-level durability character even go against a Moon durability opponent?
I didn’t even see that lol. If that’s the case Alva will one shot with anything

Well since Drizzled isn't Sans (and he truly is not) and Alva has dozens of attacking methods like 'Can fire thousands of blasts at once with her "Omni Nova" attack', I see no way for Drizzled to win. I may as well straight-vote Alva FRA.

Well since Drizzled isn't Sans (and he truly is not) and Alva has dozens of attacking methods like 'Can fire thousands of blasts at once with her "Omni Nova" attack', I see no way for Drizzled to win. I may as well straight-vote Alva FRA.
Is this a vote we can officially count?

She can load up her core to increase her speed and land with Omni Nova to instantly win, thanks to city level durability. She’ll most likely be able to do this before drizzled can activate very many counterattacks since she’ll open with it to try and get rid of him ASAP.
Dang 🙃

Alva FRA

Back