• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Kings (King Dedede vs Bowser)

The_Pink_God

She/Her
  • 10 meters distance
  • Post-Star Allies King Dedede and Grand Star Bowser will be used (Both 3-C)
  • Speed equal
  • Optional Equipment for both
images

images

King Dedede: 1
Bowser: 4
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Well Bowser may be arrogant, but DeDeDe seems to be even more arrogant, and Bowser can outsmart, outrange, and possibly outstamina the penguin, which is further problematic when you consider the possibility of Bowser outright restricting Dedede’s ability to attack.

Bowser also has a couple hax that it doesn’t look like triple D resists but I only remember Bowser using said hax as a preemptive strike to forward his plans of domination. I could be wrong about that though.

But for now I vote the Koopa King

Oh ok I thought you were talking about King Dedede
Anyway you still have to give your vote ('-' )

Wait when does Bowser ever lead with sealing? He can use it but he ain't gonna lead with it he has always led with fireballs and hammers

1.Mario has no resistance to sealing
2.99% of other battles prior and after have bowser using fireballs and physical attacks rather than sealing.
Yeah, he escaped The seal, he didn't fookin resist it

Not with a power star.

Yeah, he escaped The seal, he didn't fookin resist it

Not with a power star.
Doesn't matter. Bowser never leads with sealing in literally every other game, not to mention this is 3-C key, he leads with fireballs in that key for it is the mario galaxy key

Doesn't matter. Bowser never leads with sealing in literally every other game, not to mention this is 3-C key, he leads with fireballs in that key for it is the mario galaxy key
Actually he leads with stomping and shockwaves also but whatever. But that brings me back to part of my original argument where if Bowser directly stomps on Dedede, I believe that will restrict his fighting capabilities.

Last edited:
Huh, thought he was given optional equipment to where he does seal, regardless Bowser blitzes to apsolute hell and back being 4 zeroes over Dedede's speed

Now Dedede simply bonks him once and he's blasting off again. Bowser never leads with sealing, he leads with distance attacks, however Dedede could just eat the attacks and revert them at bowser as star spit 100x his AP. Overall, Bowser gets oofed in early game and dies.

Bruh why? What are you FRAing? What wincon? I already debunked the sealing wincon and i already stated why dedede would win, speed was equalized too. What are y'all fraing?
Because you didn’t address that Bowser also leads with squashing which leads into his power null that Dedede doesn’t seem to have an answer for. Otherwise Bowser could possibly straight up eat Dedede’s ability to attack. You’re also forgetting Dedede is more arrogant than Bowser and is kinda clumsy, and is outranged by Bowser in close quarters meaning Dedede will have a much harder time than you think.

Last edited:
Because you didn’t address that Bowser also leads with squashing which leads into his power null that Dedede doesn’t seem to have an answer for. Otherwise Bowser could possibly straight up eat Dedede’s ability to attack. You’re also forgetting Dedede is more arrogant than Bowser and is kinda clumsy, and is outranged by Bowser in close quarters meaning Dedede will have a much harder time than you think.
First off, how does squashing work, and second, what stops dedede from evading it? Also prove that he leads with it? DDD has assisted kirby in battles with threats like Void Termina who spams danmaku so he shouldn't have much issues. Also Dedede is only truly arrogant against Kirby, he is serious in his approach towards notable enemies such as when he was serious when fighting Landia, another firebreathing dragon.

Dedede whacks him and Bowser is dead.

Also wtf is this? You didn't bring up squashing before and now you act like it's a wincon? If you're bringing an argument to the table then say it first.

Don't be salty about new arguments lol
Oh NeW aRgUMeNTs, new arguments my ass, this guys says that they voted FRA because Bowser leads with squashing, something nobody brought up or explained to me. If this was a new argument I'd be alright but this guy tried to explain away the fras that way

Back