• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of engineers (TF2 Vs TFC)

Tf2 engineer vs his grandfather the classic engineer Both are using their 9-b tiers and speed is equalized btw both of the characters have knowledge of this encounter and both are in character also this battle takes place in 2fort

TFC Enji - 1

TF2 Enji - 0

Inconclusive

Actually Classic Engineer can disable tech using EMP Grenades, so he just throws that and lets his own sentries do the rest of the talking.

TF2 Engie can canonically place down four sentries as shown in Meet the Engineer, so it probably depends on the AOE of the EMP grenades

I mean canonically they both don't have a limit as to how many sentries and machinery they can put down, so.

It's decent AoE

Hmm TF2 Engie might be able to work something if he gets access to his whole arsenal- especially the Wrangler could be of great help

Not sure who to vote for if he is allowed to use his whole arsenal; but if he only gets his stock weapons then I definitely vote for TFC Engie FRA

I mean if TF2 is given his Optional he ******* stomps out TFC

I'll vote Classic too I suppose

Back