• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So are you. Prove Thor resists Energy Projection or don't bother.
what is Energy projection made out of? That's right! "concentrated beams of electricity", it is in the profile that he can resist electricity. You can try again.
It. Doesn't. Matter. Thor needs to literally blow Ghidorah to smithereens to keep him down, and he lacks the sort of AoE or AP he needs to keep him down without literal multiplier amps, Thor's wincon is literally tiring Ghidorah to the point of exhaustion. If he makes one or two -ups, expeically in melee, he. Is. **.
I already addressed the ap part, as for the AoE:
so yes he has the AoE.
Should I prove I can grab an ant, Vizmer? That is what Thor is to Ghidorah in size.
Is it a 1 to 1 comparison? Are you accurately capable of doing that with your feet, with a decreased intelligence? I already gave my reasoning as to why it is not in-charcter for ghidorah to do that.
instance one:
Ghidorah does not go for a grab in the humans.

goes for the beams again.

Now tell me can he even accurately grab Thor? He could not even land an attack on a regular human

I have no idea how you took a simple sentence so out of context when all I said was if Ghidorah manages to grab him he'll just crush him and absorb his power since, you know, he's biting him.
Bro I am addressing everything that you said, you did not just said if Ghidorah could grab him. I am saying that he would not do that since it is not in character and also because Thor's size and skill.

Bro I am addressing everything that you said, you did not just said if Ghidorah could grab him. I am saying that he would not do that since it is not in character and also because Thor's size and skill.
That is literally what I ******* said, don't lie now.
If Ghidorah grabs Thor in his jaws then he's so beyond screwed that it's not even funny. Not only will he be utterly crushed into paste by the double AP advantage and Class G LS but he'll also have his energy absorbed by Ghidorah to make him even stronger.

what is Energy projection made out of? That's right! "concentrated beams of electricity", it is in the profile that he can resist electricity. You can try again.
So can you!
I already addressed the ap part, as for the AoE:
so yes he has the AoE.

Oh wow, I didn't know Thor had a 20x AP amp!(What he'd need to do sufficient damage to keep Ghidorah down) Where's that on his profile though?
Is it a 1 to 1 comparison? Are you accurately capable of doing that with your feet, with a decreased intelligence? I already gave my reasoning as to why it is not in-charcter for ghidorah to do that.
Yes.

"If Ghidorah grabs Thor in his jaws then he's so beyond screwed that it's not even funny. "

Here I am gave my reasoning as to why that would not happen correct?

"Thor outkills via experience, being a master combatant, and being a master acrobat, so he would not be grabbed by Ghidorah's jaw that is for sure."

"Not only will he be utterly crushed into paste by the double AP advantage and Class G LS but he'll also have his energy absorbed by Ghidorah to make him even stronger."

I also explain Thor's amp, so I was addressing the Ap.
That would only for his physical attacks, the beams and other attacks composed of electricity, Thor would be able to resist and manipulate.
And even if he does land a hit it will trigger his awaken power giving him an amp to close the gap.
I was simply addressing what you said.

That is presupposing that he needs 20x ap to do it, so prove that.
Our one-shot value for matches is 7.5x(As in, not for actual scaling, just matches), Thor is at a 2x AP Disadvantage, so that's 15x, and add some on top of that for blowing someone to shreds and not just passing through them. Thor would need to be well into High 6-B to be killing here, and uh... he don't have a High 6-B key lol

I'll be waiting for that CRT while you go against site standard.
Nice counter claim! You did no counter it since you provided no reasoning, or evidence. Thus, Hitchens's razor.
I value my privacy, Vizmer. Tell me your full real name if you're so confident that I should give many details about myself.

(Don't do that, it is a stupid idea, point is I've picked up tiny ass shit with my feet while not paying attention, you won't get any more details.)

Our one-shot value for matches is 7.5x(As in, not for actual scaling, just matches), Thor is at a 2x AP Disadvantage, so that's 15x, and add some on top of that for blowing someone to shreds and not just passing through them. Thor would need to be well into High 6-B to be killing here, and uh... he don't have a High 6-B key lol

I'll be waiting for that CRT while you go against site standard.

I value my privacy, Vizmer. Tell me your full real name if you're so confident that I should give many details about myself.

(Don't do that, it is a stupid idea, point is I've picked up tiny ass shit with my feet while not paying attention, you won't get any more details.)
It was actually bumped up to 8×.

Now tell do you know that in this key, he can use his Awaken Power briefly? I already said this like fr! That brief amp which Large Country level+2.8294 Exatons. So yeah, he does have the ap to put down Ghidorah via amps.

Now tell do you know that in this key, he can use his Awaken Power briefly? I already said this like fr! That brief amp which Large Country level+2.8294 Exatons. So yeah, he does have the ap to put down Ghidorah via amps.
Now get that AP value into this key of Thor. Right now, it's only 6-B flat y'know

Thor is blitzed here but only at close ranges and some of these arguments are just rancid, for one Thor's 6-B feat literally shakes the entire frost giant planet and creates a crater an area large than the grand canyon so any attacks are definitely affecting the area of this dudes body lol
Lack of intelligence. Additionally, you are presupposing that Ghidorah can do something while he shoots his beams. Has Ghidorah stop someone while using his beams at the same time?
This is also still valid, Ghidorah is literally animalistic so why are we acting like its going to be using any actual strategy or even be remotely on the level of even the dumbest person you know when its literally animalistic intelligence for all intensive purposes it will just be throwing shit out.

Also can we get this clip herr because if it can't fire beams and move at the same time its kinda ****** otherwise from for any distance starting distance or up until like being within around 100mish Thor should be able to dodge any the beam attacks given the HHS+ Speed and ample enough distance they would not blitz, simple math dictates this as it'd take 227.272727 microseconds for the lightning or whatever to even move 100m in the time it'd take thor 214 microseconds to dodge 6m away from the beam in any direction and I imagine this ain't some Kamehameha beam that he's manually curving either lol so really even starting distance to a little under 100m range the beams are a complete non factor as Thor would be faster enough to react

You can't use stuff that's not explicitly on the profile.

It is in the profile, I am telling you it is via the Awake Power amp, which he can use briefly. "Awakened Power (Briefly used his awakened powers during his fight with Hulk after the death of Odin and receiving a vision from him[8])"
"Tier: 9-A | 6-B |"

No it isn't

"Attack Potency: Small Building level (Singlehandedly took down a squad of SHIELD agents. Shook a van when he bumped into it. Considered a good match by Hawkeye, who was impressed by seeing him[6]) | Country level (Shattered Jotunheim's landscape, shook the planet and broke it apart.[6][21][22] Destroyed Sokovia.[11][16] Cracked the Rainbow Bridge.[6] Fought on par with Gladiator Hulk.[8] Far superior to his weakened self) |"

It's not here either.

Get it onto the profile

It is in the profile, I am telling you it is via the Awake Power amp, which he can use briefly. "Awakened Power (Briefly used his awakened powers during his fight with Hulk after the death of Odin and receiving a vision from him[8])"
This isn't happening btw even if it was on his AP section as in 4 or 5 movie appearances up to this point it never happens at until even the hammer is destroyed and he's super ******. Likely to say that ain't even remotely happening here

You've either a 1/5 chance or 1/6 chanes of this happening and in a matchup that'd basically mean its not happening at all

Thor is blitzed here but only at close ranges and some of these arguments are just rancid, for one Thor's 6-B feat literally shakes the entire frost giant planet and creates a crater an area large than the grand canyon so any attacks are definitely affecting the area of this dudes body lol

This is also still valid, Ghidorah is literally animalistic so why are we acting like its going to be using any actual strategy or even be remotely on the level of even the dumbest person you know when its literally animalistic intelligence for all intensive purposes it will just be throwing shit out.

Also can we get this clip herr because if it can't fire beams and move at the same time its kinda ****** otherwise from for any distance starting distance or up until like being within around 100mish Thor should be able to dodge any the beam attacks given the HHS+ Speed and ample enough distance they would not blitz, simple math dictates this as it'd take 227.272727 microseconds for the lightning or whatever to even move 100m in the time it'd take thor 214 microseconds to dodge 6m away from the beam in any direction and I imagine this ain't some Kamehameha beam that he's manually curving either lol so really even starting distance to a little under 100m range the beams are a complete non factor as Thor would be faster enough to react
Should I change starting distance then?

That was not my only argument. I also pointed out how thor would be able to resist the beams due to his resistant to electricity. And you know those beams are beams of electricity. My point was pretty much that Thor would resist his beams and outskill him, and likely manipulate the electric beams.

This isn't happening btw even if it was on his AP section as in 4 or 5 movie appearances up to this point it never happens at until even the hammer is destroyed and he's super ******. Likely to say that ain't even remotely happening here

You've either a 1/5 chance or 1/6 chanes of this happening and in a matchup that'd basically mean its not happening at all
Why would it happen and where are you getting this values? Early I said due to the ap advantage of Ghidorah it will trigger his Awaken Amp since you know a hit from Ghidorah would do serious damage like Hulk did to Thor that was my reasoning as to why it would happen.

and likely manipulate the electric beams.
No evidence has ever shown Thor being able to manipulate someone elses lightning attacks so can't say that at all as that's headcanon

also pointed out how thor would be able to resist the beams due to his resistant to electricity
This ultimately is up to the voltage tbh as even that shock collar could **** up Thor

Otherwise Ghidorah has the AP advantage still negs thor at distances below 100m if it does spam the MHS+ blast but again no idea if that's in character or its opening move, is also has LS advantage so if it does opt to bite or crush Thor he's instantly dead basically

Why would it happen and where are you getting this values? Early I said due to the ap advantage of Ghidorah it will trigger his Awaken Amp since you know a hit from Ghidorah would do serious damage like Hulk did to Thor that was my reasoning as to why it would happen.
The values a Thor 1, Thor 2, Avengers 1, Avengers 2, and finally with this happening in Thor ragnarok

5 appearances and only 1 having been where this happens if he could supposedly could trigger it at any point so a 1/5 chance which means it kinda ass chances of happen

No evidence has ever shown Thor being able to manipulate someone elses lightning attacks so can't say that at all as that's headcanon
He is shown to manipulate other people's lighting later on, so there is that. For instance, Thor vs Zues. Which was done on his based state. So my reasoning is that he would be able to since you know his hammer is stated to manipulate that element.
"Abilities:
Mjolnir has the ability to control base elements of a storm; thunder, lighting..."

Thor deflecting Loki's energy projection:

Thor deflecting another energy attack:

This ultimately is up to the voltage tbh as even that shock collar could **** up Thor
Where does it state that it is just a high voltage shock collar?
Otherwise Ghidorah has the AP advantage still negs thor at distances below 100m if it does spam the MHS+ blast but again no idea if that's in character or its opening move, is also has LS advantage so if it does opt to bite or crush Thor he's instantly dead basically
Ghidorah will like use the beams similarly like he did when he was trying to kill the girl. Thor in his fight with a larger opponent such as Surtur, he mostly used his distance and attacked close range from blind spots as seen in the final blow.

The values a Thor 1, Thor 2, Avengers 1, Avengers 2, and finally with this happening in Thor ragnarok

5 appearances and only 1 having been where this happens if he could supposedly could trigger it at any point so a 1/5 chance which means it kinda ass chances of happen
That's headcannon to assume that he would be in the mental state of the past movies as opposed to the latest.

He is shown to manipulate other people's lighting later on, so there is that. For instance, Thor vs Zues. Which was done on his based state. So my reasoning is that he would be able to since you know his hammer is stated to manipulate that element.
"Abilities:
Mjolnir has the ability to control base elements of a storm; thunder, lighting..."

Nothing you said happens here and we all know Thor's abilities, he doesn't control Zeus's lightning lol
Thor deflecting Loki's energy projection:

Not remotely the same as a massive 6-B+ lightning blast

Where does it state that it is just a high voltage shock collar?
This makes it worse for yourself if anything cause all this is saying is that his resistance to electricity is even more ass that a none high voltage shock collar has him being knocked unconscious lol
Ghidorah will like use the beams similarly like he did when he was trying to kill the girl. Thor in his fight with a larger opponent such as Surtur, he mostly used his distance and attacked close range from blind spots as seen in the final blow.

Surtur is significantly smaller lol, Thor doesn't have experience fighting anything of its size so this doesn't apply at all

Nothing you said happens here and we all know Thor's abilities, he doesn't control Zeus's lightning lol
Do I need to spell it out? First thor gets bind by Zeuz shackles which is due to his electricity manipulation. Which thor over powers it and mages to use it against him. Another instance, where he does the same with the thunderbolt.
Not remotely the same as a massive 6-B+ lightning blast
Does not change the fact that he can do it.
This makes it worse for yourself if anything cause all this is saying is that his resistance to electricity is even more ass that a none high voltage shock collar has him being knocked unconscious lol
Internal shock that "collar" go inside of his body. You will need to prove that Ghidorah's would do the same.
Surtur is significantly smaller lol, Thor doesn't have experience fighting anything of its size so this doesn't apply at all
Does not defeat my point that Thor has experience enemies bigger than himself.

Back