• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bossbrosish

He/Him
Last edited:
Stickman Hero will start with his Fire Barrage attack
  • Fire Barrage - Stickman Hero fires a barrage of small fire bullets that each do decent damage
Bug Stickman will start with Vine Trap
  • Vine Trap - Bug Stickman summons vines that wrap around his foe and stuns them for a brief period of time
Stick Teddy will start by throwing his microphone. Toe will do hand-to-hand with Elasticity.

the Neon Cavaliers would start the fight by attacking at a close range before using any magic skills, except for Matt who would try to attack from a distance. They'll also combine their magic skills given a chance.

Stickman Hero usually follows up with
  • Great Fire Blast - Stickman Hero fires a large fireball that explodes on impact
If Bug Stickman manages to trap one of the Neon Cavaliers (he'll probably target Connor cuz color coordination or something), he'll follow up with
  • Poison Needles - Bug Stickman shoots a barrage of sharp poison constructs that poison and stun the foe.
Stick Teddy just keeps throwing his mic until it fails. Toe likes to use his Elasticity to stretch around oncoming attacks.

How will they handle Mateo's arrow since he could use his Stun arrow to stun them or ignore their durability via Fissure Shot? Also have to go to sleep now since it's getting late here to I'll respond in the morning.

How will they handle Mateo's arrow since he could use his Stun arrow to stun them or ignore their durability via Fissure Shot?
Stick Teddy has dura neg of his own via his sound danmaku. And all of them (except maybe Toe) have experience dodging danmaku type attack patterns.

Do think there anything else for me other than there statistics amplification and information analysis.

Oh I forgot to type mention in there. I meant there isn't really anything else for me to mention regarding the Neon Cavaliers other the their statistics amplification and information analysis.
Oh, ok. Stat amps could help them quite a bit here though. But Stickman Hero resists fire attacks, Bug Stickman can heal via photosynthesis (assuming it's daytime and not cloudy), Stick Teddy can also make shockwaves by slamming his mic into the ground, and all 4 of the stickmen have Mid-Low regen, which isn't very good for regen, but it still helps. Also you should probably restrict Stickman Hero's Nightmare Form, which makes him 5x stronger, and Toe's crucifix, which is BFR.

How would the Neon Cavaliers react to Bug Stickman's ultimate attack, Poison Bombs Barrage?
  • Poison Bombs Barrage - Bug Stickman's ultimate attack. Bug Stickman rises into the sky and throws three extremely powerful poison bombs.

Alex would use his shield to block the attack while, Leo, Matt, and Connor do their best to dodge.
Not to sure a shield could deal with AOE attacks...

If all else fails, Stickman Hero, Bug Stickman, and Stick Teddy will just start spamming danmaku. Toe will just keep doing hand-to-hand.

Back