• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The eighth match of the tournament is between Raolet (Neon Cavaliers verse) and Miracle Sol Veneficaverse.

Winner advances to face James Ireland.

RULES:
  • Equalized Speed
  • Keys:
    • Raolet: Beginning of Book 2/Journey to Atlantis Arc
    • Miracle Sol: High Effort
  • SBA for anything else.
Raolet: 0

Miracle Sol: 0

Last edited:
Miracle Sol opens the match by boasting of his power, proclaiming himself as the 'strongest monster in the world.' He releases an Overwhelming Aura that inflicts a feeling into Raolet which tells his instincts that Miracle Sol is 'impossibly powerful.'

Raolet would start by using his Lightning Lance skill and if overwhelmed by Miracle Sol, his body will instinctively activate the Electrical Surge transformation.

Miracle Sol can block the lightning with 'Helio Blaze Barriers', and then use his energy to levitate into the air. Because Raolet now transforms at this time, Miracle Sol gets a bit interested, and attacks with an instant bombing of 50 blasts of Helio Fire from behind his shield to gauge Roalet's counter and reaction.

Miracle Sol could keep up with a speed amp (unless it’s to the point of a total blitz) just with martial arts and analytical prediction, both of which he is great at.

He’s skilled enough to go toe to toe with Dârox for a significant time, and he is another immensely skilled fighter (also is in this tournament). so even against a faster enemy he fights equally

If its equalized speed, speed buffs won't change much really. Unless the gap is minimal
Speed buffs work under speed equal, the main thing is that if that's what they use to win despite them having the speed disadvantage without equalization, it's not supposed to be added

Speed buffs work under speed equal, the main thing is that if that's what they use to win despite them having the speed disadvantage without equalization, it's not supposed to be added
I see, ok. I don't think the speed amp increases that much to the point it's a blitz.

Regardless it's nowhere near the guy's biggest asset, given he has High-Mid regeneration, which

Really kinda a game breaker by itself but it combos incredibly hard into the fact he can analyze how someone's going to fight by just looking at them stand at the ready, so I cannot see how they'd get a lethal blow, much less one that would reduce them to a liquid and thus get over their limit in regeneration

I think miracle Sol’s arsenal is too adept to lose here. In combination with Regen he has other abilities he can use to counter an enemy faster than him, so I’m gonna vote Miracle Sol FRA

okay but like, for real, do you have any idea how good Mid regeneration is, much less Mid-High and beyond because this seems to keep happening

At the point where 3 entire submissions from you have that kinda thing I'm not even sure if I'm just misgauging the hax cap and it's just that the Neon Cavaliers stuff or James Ireland are what don't belong

I just want to put emphasis on the fact it's really hard to take an equal opponent and reduce them to a liquid via physical force, much less one more skilled in combat than you

At the point where 3 entire submissions from you have that kinda thing I'm not even sure if I'm just misgauging the hax cap and it's just that the Neon Cavaliers stuff or James Ireland are what don't belong

I just want to put emphasis on the fact it's really hard to take an equal opponent and reduce them to a liquid via physical force, much less one more skilled in combat than you
The thing is, there wasn’t really a hax cap at all besides Dave telling me no to certain characters, and at the end of the day, he agreed on the submissions and bracket before the tourney started. It’s sucks that there’s been all these hiccups (Hecates army being DQ’d, Azta having little context to his powers in his page)

So in all honesty I just think Raolet got the short end of a really long stick 😶‍🌫️

From here on out I don’t think there will be anymore lopsided matches, at least on first glance

Well, seems the tournament is still with its issues even after the revamp (rookie error from me overlooking various factors, but I digress, and will take the blame)
Therefore, Sol FRA

Back