• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The third match in the Tier 5-C tournament is between Dr Hectate Battle Army of the One Punch Man: Future Generations verse, and Yuki of the Neon Cavaliers verse.

RULES:
  • Equalized Speed
  • Keys:
    • Battle Army: Dragon Heroes Arc. Can act independently.
    • Yuki: Beginning of Book 2/Journey to Atlantis Arc
  • SBA for anything else.

Dr. Hectate Battle Army: 3

Yuki: 0

Last edited:
Yuki would start the fight by evaluating the strength of her opponent before using any of her magic skills. What does Dr. Hectate Battle Army start with?

Hecates Army swarms with Missiles and blasts, flying all through the sky at great speeds. Since there are so many, they cover the sky with their trails as they move, making for a blinding spectacle. During this, most of the mechs will scan her as well.

An individual Mech can shoot hundreds of lasers and rockets at once, so the entire army will very quickly reach the tens of thousands kind of danmaku.

In the midst of the explosions, some mechs will fly in close, using their Battle Shields to absorb the energy of the explosions around them (avoiding friendly fire) and attack with energy swords/heavy punches.

Some of the mechs may also attempt hax possession with Hecate Super Cords when close enough

Hecates Army swarms with Missiles and blasts, flying all through the sky at great speeds. Since there are so many, they cover the sky with their trails as they move, making for a blinding spectacle. During this, most of the mechs will scan her as well.
Yuki would use her attack reflection to reflect the missiles, and create an illusion of herself or turn invisible though I'm not sure how good against Hecates Army.
Some of the mechs may also attempt hax possession with Hecate Super Cords when close enough
Yuki should be able to resist this type of attack thanks to her resistance to mind manipulation since it seems to be somewhat close to it.

Yuki would use her attack reflection to reflect the missiles, and create an illusion of herself or turn invisible though I'm not sure how good against Hecates Army.

Yuki should be able to resist this type of attack thanks to her resistance to mind manipulation since it seems to be somewhat close to it.
She can resist the transferring of consciousness?

Based on what I read it seems to be based on mind attacks since it involves the consciousness? Maybe you could explain how it works a bit more since I don't really understand it.

I
Based on what I read it seems to be based on mind attacks since it involves the consciousness? Maybe you could explain how it works a bit more since I don't really understand it.
It basically overrides one’s original consciousness by replacing it with the Total Data/consciousness of the Mech which is attacking with super cords. It erases the original consciousness by completely swapping it with the Mechs, while the original Mech body receives a new consciousness.

I.E., Mech attacks with cords = Yuki now has the consciousness of the Mech that attacked. Her original conscious is erased like when you trash something on windows.

She would basically become one of the mechs herself since she is completely overridden by the code, which is why I think her kind of mind resistance won’t work

I see, I think I get it now. Does it happens instantly or does it take a while, cause it's possible Yuki could escape by using her Final Assault skill which releases all the energy from her body in a gigantic dome of golden energy, the only downside is that it takes all her energy, but she can get it back with her MP charge skill. There's also her Yin-Yang Beam that can erase things from existence.

I see, I think I get it now. Does it happens instantly or does it take a while, cause it's possible Yuki could escape by using her Final Assault skill which releases all the energy from her body in a gigantic dome of golden energy, the only downside is that it takes all her energy, but she can get it back with her MP charge skill. There's also her Yin-Yang Beam that can erase things from existence.
It’ll take a few moments, but when the cords connect the body typically locks up while the transferring happens. Even just a few seconds should be enough but if she’s strong willed enough she can force it to take longer and potentially escape. She’ll have to have a way to keep her body from freezing up upon the cord insertion though

It’ll take a few moments, but when the cords connect the body typically locks up while the transferring happens. Even just a few seconds should be enough but if she’s strong willed enough she can force it to take longer and potentially escape. She’ll have to have a way to keep her body from freezing up upon the cord insertion though
Yuki does have a pretty strong will, so is it possible she could escape, but based on everything it seems the Hectates Battle army has more wins-cons, with win-cons for Yuki either coming down to her existence erasure or her Final Assault skill. Going to vote for Hectates Battle Army.

Yuki does have a pretty strong will, so is it possible she could escape, but based on everything it seems the Hectates Battle army has more wins-cons, with win-cons for Yuki either coming down to her existence erasure or her Final Assault skill. Going to vote for Hectates Battle Army.
Yeah, I think the same although Yuki has impressive abilities too. Army FRA

Back